Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Where Is Obasanjo In All These? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Obasanjo In All These? (1505 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) / Cheers As Atiku Stoops To Greet Obasanjo In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by deluxecad(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2010
To think of the fact that playwright of this whole episodic movie is nowhere to be found is very shocking, was his script hijacked or what? Where is the strategist Ota farmer in all these childish show playing out? He is hundred percent responsible for all that we are going thru today as a people. Where is he?
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by rebranded(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2010
As much as i feel Obasanjo tried for Nigeria, I believe all this was his fault

abeg make them impeach yar'adua jare, and let us have peace
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Gbawe: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2010
OBJ is keeping a low profile. This is the right thing to do because OBJ , more than anyone else , is responsible for this mess. Of all the sophisticated, detribalised, enlightened and exposed leaders Nigeria has OBJ had to go and choose a reclusive, tribalistic, vengeful and feudalistic simpleton (yes he is a simpleton) to run the affairs of our complex nation. To make matters worse , Yar dua came with one of the worst baggage possible - an unexposed and unenlightened housewife who fancies herself as Condoleeza Rice !!!!

OBJ should hide away in shame. Let him remain out of Nigerian politics as I am of the opinion that he is a force of negativity and regression. First he gave Nigeria Shagari and the rot began. Now his annointed son (Yar Adua) and his 'crew' are wreaking malevolent havoc everywhere !!!
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2010
OBJ is behind the scene pulling the strings as usual! He wouldnt abandon jonathan to these ferocious turai gang cos hes instrumental to jonathans political strings of luck.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by rebranded(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2010
This is a total mess is it that NASS cant see it and just kick this yar'adull of a man out i guess they want to wait till the military intervenes and then we start we should have done this or that all over the place
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by sojjy: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2010
Leave Obasanjo alone.Let him jst stay @ his mansion built wit tax payers money.He was d architect of dis crisis,he sud bury his head in shame.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by ladi02(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2010
Gbawe:

OBJ is keeping a low profile. This is the right thing to do because OBJ , more than anyone else , is responsible for this mess. Of all the sophisticated, detribalised, enlightened and exposed leaders Nigeria has OBJ had to go and choose a reclusive, tribalistic, vengeful and feudalistic simpleton (yes he is a simpleton) to run the affairs of our complex nation. To make matters worse , Yar dua came with one of the worst baggage possible - an unexposed and unenlightened housewife who fancies herself as Condoleeza Rice !!!!

Well said Gbawe!
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by naso2(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2010
Gbawe:

OBJ should hide away in shame. Let him remain out of Nigerian politics as I am of the opinion that he is a force of negativity and regression. First he gave Nigeria Shagari and the rot began. Now his annointed son (Yar Adua) and his 'crew' are wreaking malevolent havoc everywhere !!!

I somehow disagree. You never know with these northerners. They appear as broadminded as anyone would wish until you hand them power. Then the real mallam will show up.

Secondly considering the situation we found ourselves at the time of the election it was glaring that all available options were really bad.

At least give OBJ some credit for coming out boldly to ask Yaradua to resign , somehow I think he realised the mistake in his choice.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by deluxecad(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2010
He should be more involved than ever, because it's the manufacturer of a vehicle that holds the manual and solution to its problems. I foresee a Nigeria broken into several splinter regional units if some fools are not pushed out now. Jonathan is sitting on a keg of hot gun powder even as one of his own tribe's men(Ibori) is a mastermind in his own undoing. What level of education, if any, does Turai have? She comes across to me as an illiterate, megalomaniac, unfeeling and half-witted cretin. Damn her!
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by naso2(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2010
deluxecad:

He should be more involved than ever, because it's the manufacturer of a vehicle that holds the manual and solution to its problems. I foresee a Nigeria broken into several splinter regional units if some fools are not pushed out now. Jonathan is sitting on a keg of hot gun powder even as one of his own tribe's men(Ibori) is a mastermind in his own undoing. What level of education, if any, does Turai have? She comes across to me as an illiterate, megalomaniac, unfeeling and half-witted cretin. Damn her!

Ibori? who is he?.
He is just one fool taking maximum advantage of the useless yaradua setup . Why do you think he is fighting with his life? becuase he has everything to loose when jonathan comes in, and in a matter of days that will happen.

All the cover AONDAKAA has been giving him will be blow away very very soon.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by deluxecad(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2010
Let's wait and see.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Gbawe: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
na_so:

I somehow disagree. You never know with these northerners. They appear as broadminded as anyone would wish until you hand them power. Then the real mallam will show up.

Not in this case . It was crystal clear that Yar Adua was an unambitious simpleton disinterested in Power. This was why OBJ assumed he could continue to run Nigeria through Yar Adua. Until becoming President Yar Adua hardly left his State and had never been to the USA  !!!! He hardly interacted with other Governors and shunned most meetings held by them .  He was reclusive , colourless an totally lacking in dynamism to the extent that some other State Governors , and most Nigerians, did not know him till he emerged the PDP candidate. There were ample warnings of Yar Adua's lack of exposure that is now ruining Nigeria. OBJ just chose to ignore those attributes because he believed they meant Yar Adua would be easier to control than others.

Secondly considering the situation we found ourselves at the time of the election it was glaring that all available options were really bad.

Not true . OBJ acted selfishly , regarding the choice of Yar Adua, because he needed a 'weak' character he could control. Ribadu , El Rufai and some Northern Governors , for example and for all their faults, would have made better Presidents than Yar Adua. OBJ rejected them all because he assumed they had stronger , and thus, more rebellious personalities than Yar Adua.

at least give OBJ some credit for coming out boldly to ask Yaradua to resign

Another self-serving attempt at self-exoneration and redemption from a man who has twice left Nigeria in the most incompetent hands possible.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by chidichris(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
nigerians go to sleep very late and as such wake up very late.
most of us condeming obj now were obj worshipers who cld not see beyond their horizones.
i noticed obj's unpredictabilities far back 2002 hence i concluded no good thing cld come out of babylon.
upon all his noise making on roads reconstructions, power supplies, war against corruption, bank stabilities etc, i saw no strong foundations as till date non has got institutional status.
he is more intersted in dying on powers than improving the lives of nigerians.
the act of selecting and imposing a candidate on people is a criminal act against humanity and the rules of democracy.
once a soldier is a soldier forever.
if only nigerians can concentrate their prayers from today on the death of obasanjo and his likes, only then will there be a possibility of moving this country forward.
nigeria needs a J. Rawlings of ghana for this country to begin to work.
as long as obasanjo is in charge, as long as pdp remains in power, as long as we have all these old criminals arround aso rock, as long as there is no constitutional applications on our laws, as long as tools like ribadu and el rufai  exists, as long as there is no room for real ppl like okonjo iweala, AS LONG AS , NIGERIA CAN NEVER WORK.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by deluxecad(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
Well said. You understand Obj very well.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
He is presently in his farm tendering to his fowls. undecided
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2010
OBJ is in his house, strategizing the next move.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by deluxecad(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2010
A man does not chase rats while his house is on fire. He's the BOT chairman of d plague called PDP, he's still got shots to call.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by tolu001: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2010
OBJ is in his mansion with his legs crossed, busy enjoying the present movie at aso rock
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2010
tolu001:

OBJ is in his mansion with his legs crossed, busy enjoying the present movie at aso rock

Eating popcorn as well
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Onlytruth(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hiding under the bed inside the bunker under his Otta farm. Heat dey too much! cool
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

Hiding under the bed inside the bunker under his Otta farm. Heat dey too much! cool

Only a man with conscience can feel heat
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Gbawe: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

True dat.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2010
To them all, we are just some piece on the chess board and they drink after checkmate . . . . .but not all games goes as planned.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by MrCrackles(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2010
Topic
Prolly camping and fu/cking another of his son's missus. . .
Shameless human being OBJ thunder scatter your pri/ck!!! angry
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
^^^ Easy oh . . . .na person papa u dey yab so oh
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by oderemo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2010
to cap it all , OBJ you will rot in hell.
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Onlytruth(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

undecided undecided
This heat will consume any man -conscience or no conscience. I think fear is more like it. The forces who deployed the brigade of guards without the knowledge of the acting president will not spare any opposition.  cool
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

undecided undecided
This heat will consume any man -conscience or no conscience. I think fear is more like it. The forces who deployed the brigade of guards without the knowledge of the acting president will not spare any opposition.  cool

Easy oh.
ode remo:

na fight?
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by MrCrackles(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
ode remo:

AMEN!!!!
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
MrCrackles:

AMEN!!!!

Na wa oh
Re: Where Is Obasanjo In All These? by oderemo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2010
we are in this mess becos of goat like OBJ that picked a subhuman for us as head of state, instead for him to leave a befitting legacy of FREE AN FAIR ELECTION, that is all i ask for ., and all will be forgiven.
i just called my manager in Abuja now and he says all form of buss. activities are down becos of military presence everywhere., i am gutted . this yar a noffing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Professor - I Regret Voting Goodluck Jonathan / First Army Officer Killed In The counter-coup Was A Calabar Man---Ojukwu / Bomb Blast In Maidugari Bronu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.