Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life (385 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by Sweetorangetree: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
I believe I'm in a bondage. I'm bond by the addiction that sport betting gives. I have virtually lost everything I have to sport betting. I now live with 3 pairs of shirts and two jeans. All my salary and side hustling profits have been going into betting. My life is getting messier. I swore not to go into betting but I keep on finding myself in it. I have lost over 10 million naira to betting. It has separated me from friends and families. I feel hopeless, dejected and frustrated daily.

Whenever I get money, the thought of doubling it enters my head and it will be wasted on betting. I can't continue my life this way and be great. I'm becoming poorer and poorer day by day. My future looks gloomy because of my addiction to betting. I feel I'm under a strange bondage and spell.

How can I be free? As I'm writing, deep tears are rolling down my cheeks. I want to be useful to myself. I would have moved far in life but my addiction to sport betting has badly affected my finances. I curse myself daily. I feel suicidal daily. I'm really hopeless.

How can I be delivered from betting? It has done my life no good. I feel my life is completely doomed. Help me!!! I want to overcome this addiction. Please help me.

Help me move it into front page MOD
Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by 1TrippleCee: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Simple. Exchange your desire for investment from investment in betting into other tangible business opportunities.

If you can not quit the betting addiction, convert it to other forms of investment.

Most loan apps have investment package, put your money into them any time the desire to bet comes up
Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by adeoyekay(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sweetorangetree:
I believe I'm in a bondage. I'm bond by the addiction that sport betting gives. I have virtually lost everything I have to sport betting. I now live with 3 pairs of clothes and two jeans. All my salary and side hustling profits have been going into betting. My life is getting messier. I swore not to go into betting but I keep on finding myself in it. I have lost over 10 million naira to betting. It has separated me from friends and families. I feel hopeless, dejected and frustrated daily.

Whenever I get money, the thought of doubling it enters my head and it will be wasted on betting. I can't continue my life this way and be great. I'm becoming pauper and pauper day by day. My future looks gloomy because of my addiction to betting. I feel I'm under a strange bondage

How can I be free? As I'm writing, deep tears are rolling down my cheeks. I want to be useful to myself. I would have moved far in life but my addiction to sport betting has badly affected my finances. I curse myself daily. I feel suicidal daily. I'm really hopeless.

How can I be delivered from betting? It has done my life no good. I feel my life is completely doomed. Help me!!! I want to overcome this addiction. Please help me.

May God deliver you in Jesus name

How old are you?
Where do you reside?

Have you married?
Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by chucks185: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
no simple way to stop any addiction, just quit betting ,
Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by wittywriter: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sweetorangetree:
I believe I'm in a bondage. I'm bond by the addiction that sport betting gives. I have virtually lost everything I have to sport betting. I now live with 3 pairs of clothes and two jeans. All my salary and side hustling profits have been going into betting. My life is getting messier. I swore not to go into betting but I keep on finding myself in it. I have lost over 10 million naira to betting. It has separated me from friends and families. I feel hopeless, dejected and frustrated daily.

Whenever I get money, the thought of doubling it enters my head and it will be wasted on betting. I can't continue my life this way and be great. I'm becoming pauper and pauper day by day. My future looks gloomy because of my addiction to betting. I feel I'm under a strange bondage

The right word is that you are gambling and not betting.
There is a way to earn via sport trading but majority are rather gambling instead of Trading.
Moreover you also need to learn or be mentored on money management.

Wittyness
Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by Franzinni: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
You have to go to war with yourself.... There is nobody capable of saving you but you, learn to day NO, it is the most powerful word I know... Detatch from your flesh and ego and become it's master as long as you keep identifying with your flesh and ego, you will be subject to it's whims and caprice... But once you decide to treat your ego and flesh as externals from yourself, then you will be able to tell them NO when certain desires are presented to you by them just the way you are easily comfortable telling a friend no when he asks to stick a nail in your eye. I have used this to conquer my flesh and obliterate my ego, try it... It might work for you too.
Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by terrezo2002(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sweetorangetree:
I believe I'm in a bondage. I'm bond by the addiction that sport betting gives. I have virtually lost everything I have to sport betting. I now live with 3 pairs of shirts and two jeans. All my salary and side hustling profits have been going into betting. My life is getting messier. I swore not to go into betting but I keep on finding myself in it. I have lost over 10 million naira to betting. It has separated me from friends and families. I feel hopeless, dejected and frustrated daily.

Whenever I get money, the thought of doubling it enters my head and it will be wasted on betting. I can't continue my life this way and be great. I'm becoming poorer and poorer day by day. My future looks gloomy because of my addiction to betting. I feel I'm under a strange bondage and spell.

Send me a private message.
We shall engage in 3 days fasting and prayers. I am sure the desires to bet will die and your recovery will begin.
Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by hkidola00(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Haaa,how about rehab
Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by Tobichima: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Bros, another man's food is another's poison, it's how you cook the food that makes it poisonous or not. I can cook rice and put the ingredient in moderate quantity and another person might pack a whole satchet of salt and maggi in it

It's because you want to get rich quick, that makes you keep losin'. Gamble responsibly

What i do is i take like 1k and gamble overnight slow and steady, once its 2k+ i'll withdraw my initial 1k. Then i use the remaining 1k to go all-in and if luck's on my side, before 6am the next morning am already at least 20k+, withdraw, save 15k and flex the remaining 5k+. Paradventure i lost when going all-in, i will just sofri sleep till the next night i start again with that 1k......

So, it's about how you discipline yourself...

1. Never ever chase your lose.
2. Set time limit. I dont gambld during the day, only at night in full mind.
3. Set monetary limit. Mine is 1k evry night. If i loose 2days in a row, i won't gamble till after a week.
4. Gamble for fun!! Not for a living.
PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by Greatzeus(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:
Bros, another man's food is another's poison, it's how you cook the food that makes it poisonous or not. I can cook rice and put the ingredient in moderate quantity and another person might pack a whole satchet of salt and maggi in it

It's because you want to get rich quick, that makes you keep losin'. Gamble responsibly

What i do is i take like 1k and gamble overnight slow and steady, once its 2k+ i'll withdraw my initial 1k. Then i use the remaining 1k to go all-in and if luck's on my side, before 6am the next morning am already at least 20k+, withdraw, save 15k and flex the remaining 5k+. Paradventure i lost when going all-in, i will just sofri sleep till the next night i start again with that 1k......

So, it's about how you discipline yourself...

1. Never ever chase your lose.
2. Set time limit. I dont gambld during the day, only at night in full mind.
3. Set monetary limit. Mine is 1k evry night. If i loose 2days in a row, i won't gamble till after a week.
4. Gamble for fun!! Not for a living.
PEACE!
You know this is not the whole truth. You have lost more in betting than you have received. Even if you haven't 95% have.
He didn't create this thread on how to make money on betting,he created it for advice on how to stop completely. Keep shut if you don't have any reasonable advice for him.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!! Sport Betting Is Ruining My Life by Tobichima: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Greatzeus:

You know this is not the whole truth. You have lost more in betting than you have received. Even if you haven't 95% have.
He didn't create this thread on how to make money on betting,he created it for advice on how to stop completely. Keep shut if you don't have any reasonable advice for him.
Fair enough

(1) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Gifts Little Boy Who Dressed Like Him N2.5 Million(video) / Serena Williams Marches On While Her Big Sister Crash Out / Serena Williams Wins 6th Australian Open Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.