Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Keke Bus Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Keke Bus Business (350 Views)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Locally-made Dredger (keke) For Sale / I Need Keke Napep In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Bus Business by Headlaw(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Please I am planning to buy Keke Bus and give it out to a driver for daily returns. I have heard so many bad news concerning the business but I am positive about the investment. Kindly share your experience if you had ventured into business before, I want to learn from them.

1 Like

Re: Keke Bus Business by omalicha2: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
HBP

3 Likes

Re: Keke Bus Business by ogawisdom(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Headlaw:
Please I am planning to buy Keke Bus and give it out to a driver for daily returns. I have heard so many bad news concerning the business but I am positive about the investment. Kindly share your experience if you had ventured into business before, I want to learn from them.

Gini

Thank God you asked

Now turn back and run like you saw a ghost

I tried it years back and almost choked from daily shouting on phone, mind this was when fuel, was 145 per litre, oil very cheap & parts super cheap.

Imagine now that fuel is 680.

The only way it will succeed is if you will be the driver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Bus Business by obesse: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
If no be you go operate am by yourself: Run o!
Run oo!!
Run ooo!!!
Ruuuuuun ooooooo!
I have lost millions of Naira doing this business. So, I am advising you from experience.
When they come to sign the hire purchase agreement and take your vehicle away, they will act like angels. Give dem only 2 weeks, dey will start showing you shege!
Run oooooooooo!!!!
Re: Keke Bus Business by Free2Fly: 4:32am On Dec 30, 2023
ogawisdom:

Gini

Thank God you asked

Now turn back and run like you saw a ghost

I tried it years back and almost choked from daily shouting on phone, mind this was when fuel, was 145 per litre, oil very cheap & parts super cheap.

Imagine now that fuel is 680.

The only way it will succeed is if you will be the driver

grin
Re: Keke Bus Business by Kobicove(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Headlaw:

You're playing with something that has the potential to give you High Blood Pressure grin
Re: Keke Bus Business by Headlaw(m): 1:58am On Jan 03
Omo! Thank you oo...I don comot hand oo

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss / Help / Opportunity To Raise Fund And Grow Your Business Through Fundmybusiness(fmb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.