Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest (25048 Views)

Kidnappers Made Resident Desert Imo Community Before DSS Raid / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by UptownVibes(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2023
Timagex:

You are right tho. The people he was fighting for even abandoned him...
Them for run leave him o grin
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Love56743: 1:45am On Dec 08, 2023
wrongman665:
shatap. You never see juju.
Sometimes i don't like to argue with some people in this nairaland, powers are real, Who never see anything na him dey open say nothing like Juju.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by indoorlove(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Thegoodone13:
I love his respond. He never expose his secret
He's wise
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by deanoffaculty: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Roger3D:
You dumb stupid African Christians. How can a human turn into an animal? Idiots!
You need a good sleep so that you can think well.
Must you guyz attached everything to religion, politics and tribe? These are the three major things that's killing our togetherness in this country.
The subject is centered around Sunday Igboho turning to cat but you are mentioning "christians"....
Guy, grow up!!
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2023
illicit:
No human being can turn into a cat

You're kidding right?
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by illicit(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

You're kidding right?

No I am not
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by bigwig071(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2023
We have the video the clown always turn to cat
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by judedwriter(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2023
illicit:

U guys abuse the word spiritual a lot

Does spiritual mean people turn to animals?

🙄

Whether you believe it or not, the spiritual controls the physical.

We can talk about spiritual matters all day, but the fact remains that nothing happens physically unless it happened spiritually.

It's the law of God.

Some people can transform themselves into animals because they are spiritually empowered to do so by demons.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by OfoIgbo: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2023
yommen:

Turning into a cat shows mysterious power. Dressing like a woman to escape arrest shows cowardice. Hope you can relate.

There is nothing honourable about turning into a pussy grin grin
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by OfoIgbo: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2023
LegendHero:

He learnt well from Ojukwu of cursed memory then.

Igboho took it to a totally new level.

Immediately he sighted a few soldiers, he urinated on himself and started acting like a pussy This is confirmed
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by OfoIgbo: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

If I begin to insult you now, one mumu admin go knack me ban.

Bros chill.

Igboho is my man. He dared to identify with Igbos, when it was not a fashionable thing to do. He has my respect.

Even if he turns to sh!t to evade arrest, he will still have my respect.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by illicit(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2023
judedwriter:

Whether you believe it or not, the spiritual controls the physical.

We can talk about spiritual matters all day, but the fact remains that nothing happens physically unless it happened spiritually.

It's the law of God.

Some people can transform themselves into animals because they are spiritually empowered to do so by demons.

The argument is not about spirituality

It's real

But then can you provide any proof of what you are saying?
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by judedwriter(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2023
illicit:

The argument is not about spirituality

It's real

But then can you provide any proof of what you are saying?

Hmmmm....

Of course. If I build my faith with the word of God and fasting, miracles will happen.

I haven't developed my faith to such an extent of instant miracles when I pray like our fathers in the LORD, but surely I am getting there.

Unfortunately, most Christians aren't taught to build their faith for personal miracles, they keep looking up to their pastors for miracles.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
judedwriter:

Hmmmm....

Of course. If I build my faith with the word of God and fasting, miracles will happen.

I haven't developed my faith to such an extent of instant miracles when I pray like our fathers in the LORD, but surely I am getting there.

Unfortunately, most Christians aren't taught to build their faith for personal miracles, they keep looking up to their pastors for miracles.

A man turning to a cat is not a miracle

Miracles are problem solving

How does turning to a cat solve any problem even if it is possible
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by gaskiyamagana: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
illicit:

No juju can turn u to an animal sir

It has never happened and it wont

✌️
What about the occult world?
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Topshow2010(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
geoworldedu:
You see. There is 100 percent logic in what he just said. The DSS were shooting anything moving, hence the death of many cats, but the religionists and the traditionalists want us to believe in the lies that juju exist, so they quickly changed the story to mean DSS were killing cats because Igboho turned to one of them.
There is nothing looking mysterious that cannot be unravelled on earth here if only those involved are willing to tell us the absolute truth. But no, everyone is trying to keep up his or her beLIEfs which are all LIES.

That reminds me, in 2016, Otem revealled that there was nothing like Money Ritual but what we have was organ trafficking. He revealled that doctors were involved in such illegal acts but people were challenging him, citing Yahoo+ as an example. Recently i watched a film titled Yahoo + and there it was revealled 100 percent that there is no money ritual but human organ harvesting. I was stunned because it was exactly how Otem claimed it to be.

BELIEVE JUJU AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

So in excess ,what is the excess of Ur write up.Are u disputing he escaped thru his mystical power ? :- undecided
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by illicit(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

A human can not physically turn to another animal

That's impossible

No one has been able to prove orherwise
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by geoworldedu: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Topshow2010:

So in excess ,what is the excess of Ur write up.Are u disputing he escaped thru his mystical power ? :- undecided

He didnt escape thru mystical power. Did he say that he escaped through mystical power?
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by geoworldedu: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Occultism does not mean juju. Occultism is just keeping of secret meetings that are not known to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by geoworldedu: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Love56743:

Sometimes i don't like to argue with some people in this nairaland, powers are real, Who never see anything na him dey open say nothing like Juju.
You keep lying to yourselves undecided
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by geoworldedu: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
yommen:

Turning into a cat shows mysterious power. Dressing like a woman to escape arrest shows cowardice. Hope you can relate.
I dont think it is cowardice to dress like a woman to escape death. Also it is a big fat lie to tell someone that someone turned to cat to escape death. A cow is even more prone to dying than human being.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by LegendHero(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Igboho took it to a totally new level.

Immediately he sighted a few soldiers, he urinated on himself and started acting like a pussy This is confirmed

Na lie. Ojuku own is more brutal.

He fled not until after he sacrificed 3 million Ibo people to the cold hand of death.

I am sure Igboho won’t be that heartless to flee like a woman if he had caused death of million of Yoruba:

What Ojuku did is the most “pussy” thing a leader has ever done for the past 20,000 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by OfoIgbo: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
LegendHero:

He fled not until after he sacrificed 3 million Ibo people to the cold hand of death.

I am sure Igboho won’t be that heartless to flee like a woman if he had caused death of million of Yoruba:

What Ojuku did is the most “pussy” thing a leader has ever done for the past 20,000 years.

What can be more pussy than being a pussy itself? That is the height of pussy-ness grin grin
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by LegendHero(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
OfoIgbo:

What can be more pussy than being a pussy itself? That is the height of pussy-ness grin grin

Which is more pussy? Pussy human or Pussy cat?

Ojukwu ran away disguised like a Pussy (woman) remember?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Love56743: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
geoworldedu:

You keep lying to yourselves undecided

Bro juju is real before I don't believe it until i saw wetting my eye nor fit talk
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by OfoIgbo: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Which is more pussy? Pussy human or Pussy cat?

Ojukwu ran away disguised like a Pussy (woman) remember?

Igboho transformed into a PUSSY not attached to any CAT or WOMAN. Just straight-up PUSSY

And he ran to Benin republic, usually the favourite country of cowards. I didn't expect he will travel to Ilorin, as his Fulani masters who are in charge of Ilorin won't offer assylum to any of their Yoruba vassals.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by walefresh3(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igboho is the only Yoruba man I respect,the only man that his house was surrounded by over 500 security operatives and he was inside but they still could not get him.A man that fought for his people against the killer herdsmen.
i know you always respect criminals... Weytin u dey respect for igboho and NNAMDI KANU ? Shio
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by walefresh3(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
LegendHero:

u get bad mouth
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by geoworldedu: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Love56743:

Bro juju is real before I don't believe it until i saw wetting my eye nor fit talk
Eyes dont talk na. Just narrate your experience let us analyse it. That is why i Like science. Our heads could not understand how something will just give off an alarming sound in danger but the Oyinbos were ready to explain to us that it is the work of sensors. But African man will try to hide his small knowledge under the guise of juju and it ends up not benefitting anyone. Pls share your experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by countryman13: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
illicit:
No human being can turn into a cat

DEY PLAY!
Grass cutter nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF / EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits / Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.