Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? (32348 Views)

Find Research Topics For Your Undergraduate & Post Graduate Research / Having Trouble Putting Your Undergraduate/post-graduate Project Together? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
mdan:

Medical student spotted

Backward never!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by placeofallure(f): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
I don't go to parties uninvited, looking for free meals, I was too shy to do that but what we do is this: Anyday we, my partner in crime and i, woke up and we no get shingba, we just dress up and start visiting all the boys who have "toasted" us grin, wọn ma l'ari mọ sha ni! That's how we'd spend the entire weekend eating to our satisfaction and even keeping some for rainy days. On a Saturday, we could be at six different locations, @ Lucy, o ni kuu re! Always pushing me to do more exploits grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by AncientAlien(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Even going to my colleagues house to eat when I'm out of cash or food stuff was a problem for me....but on a steady guys go enter my side come chop and even take raw food home.

Las Las I return with ulcer since I couldn't keep disturbing parents every week for food...
grin grin eiyah! Sorry comrade 😂😂
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by ShangTsung000: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Starboytwo:
wetin you con dey do kwanu??

My matric day,na game I play sotee I no remember say that day na my matric until around 4pm.

My convocation day, I was working so no time for that jamboree.
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by sparko1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
I had food allergies, I had to cook.
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wetin pain me be say I chop people food but I didn’t have time to go during my convocation time
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by Kevinjap: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
That's what I will do tomorrow. There is a hall within the campus for rentals.
I pray there will be wedding or some sort of occasion. Life hard abeg

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by GboyegaD(m): 1:33am On Dec 08, 2023
money121:
Students going about looking for food from tent to tent during Convocation reminds me of our days.. Some traditions can't change.

On this table gidigba grin grin

It is convocation week in OAU. Na normal thing abeg. Me sef for my convocation that year, we serve food for people wey I no know as me gather chop people own before.
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by dkidd: 2:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Kevinjap:
That's what I will do tomorrow. There is a hall within the campus for rentals.
I pray there will be wedding or some sort of occasion. Life hard abeg
Chai grin
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by Mayflowa(m): 2:31am On Dec 08, 2023
RandomFellow:
I never did it. Actually, I didn't know it was a thing. I was always in class during matric, convocation, vigil, praise night, aluta, name them. Everyday we won't have lectures or "shotgun" was always a blessing. An extra day to cover more grounds. The only convocation I attended was mine... Even that one, I didn't bring food (as a poor graduate). But thank God for life; today, we're feeding people on a steady.

Mhen, I don't even you at all. You lost all your youthful life reading. i am glad you made it small at least
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by seeyounow3: 6:01am On Dec 08, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by Anonimoux: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2023
During Matriculation Oh
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by eepeepook: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2023
No. I didn't suffer. The only convocation which concerned me was my own. Finito.
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Had a friend that always do this, man no get shame. I just couldn't bring myself to do this.

What do u mean by shame. Dey there dey play...
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by RandomFellow: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Mayflowa:

Mhen, I don't even you at all. You lost all your youthful life reading. i am glad you made it small at least

Lol... Didn't have much of an enviable life growing up. But right now? Well... We can only thank God. Plus... What did I miss? Drugs? Girls? Drinks? Lol... I can have as much as I want now, without even touching my account. Na just say person no wan do am. I have what it takes to be bad gan gan
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by Lovechyld101(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Back in OSU days OOU I stay along garage road in between old and new garage they is close to 4 different schools there with fields trust Ijebu and Owenbe there will always be burial shaaa Thursday till Sunday sometimes during the week self And it can happen in both like the 3 fields one opposite each other and another close there . I go just dust my native food and beer sure for me Saaa that was my 100l days till I moved to ita Merin.
Re: Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? by ceragon123: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sharing fence between Enugu hotel Presidential between 2004 to 2005 was the best thing that happened to me back then during my first year in ESUT.

As someone who resides in the North, I have Jalabia and hausa cap. So on Saturdays, I will dress my best and go to the open space within Presidential hotel hotel where reception do normal take place with some pre science students. Those Benin/Warri boys are very hungry and super smart.

We will dress our best, turn on serious faces and sit on dressed table during item 7. We will eat 3 different meals and drink 4 bottles Harp while others will be going for Heineken as Star. Some of us will still go ahead to present empty manila envelope with just to get sourvenirs.

It was really fun because we didn't give a flying f**k. We are always ready to scatter everywhere if were ever made.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.