Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Winners Lounge - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winners Lounge (788 Views)

Moses, Oshoala Win At The Nigerian Sports Awards 2017. See List Of Winners. / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) / (SURE DAILY 2+ / 3+ ODDS WON): Greenville Lounge:(CONFIRMED) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Lounge by KingMilli: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Today's first game WON SUCCESSFULLY

Re: Winners Lounge by Keemkarr(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31
Beware of this guys channel on telegram. WINNNG LOUNGE He is a scammer and an editor of his 3odd games. Anyday he loose his 3odds rollover games he edits THE ticket TO Won on the general channel to lure more.people to his fake rollover winnings..games that he drop as games of the vip channel is always different and edited at night.. he removed me from.the general channel immediately I sub with him but I was still in his general channel with another ID monitoring his lies. Lol!! Fake 3 days 5k roll over games kii you dere!!

Re: Winners Lounge by IOXOI: 12:11am On Feb 01
Keemkarr:
Beware of this guys channel on telegram. WINNNG LOUNGE He is a scammer and an editor of his 3odd games. Anyday he loose his 3odds rollover games he edits THE ticket TO Won on the general channel to lure more.people to his fake rollover winnings..games that he drop as games of the vip channel is always different and edited at night.. he removed me from.the general channel immediately I sub with him but I was still in his general channel with another ID monitoring his lies. Lol!! Fake 3 days 5k roll over games kii you dere!!
did you sub for his premium
Re: Winners Lounge by Keemkarr(m): 9:07am On Feb 01
IOXOI:
did you sub for his premium

Yes for some days now his 3 odds tips are on a loss on his premium channel and what he is updating in his general channel is another 3 odds edited winning ticket. It's VIP sub is 10k though. Me just like to gv.am trial and see how magically he can be winning 3 odds rollover consecutively but bro na lie!!!. I want to screenshot from the premium channel but he has blocked screenshot from the channel. Most of this tipster claiming winning everytime na scammer for real.
Re: Winners Lounge by IOXOI: 11:10am On Feb 01
Keemkarr:

Yes for some days now his 3 odds tips are on a loss on his premium channel and what he is updating in his general channel is another 3 odds edited winning ticket. It's VIP sub is 10k though. Me just like to gv.am trial and see how magically he can be winning 3 odds rollover consecutively but bro na lie!!!. I want to screenshot from the premium channel but he has blocked screenshot from the channel. Most of this tipster claiming winning everytime na scammer for real.

Thank you very much suspected scam thats why I came to verify
Re: Winners Lounge by Keemkarr(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01
He dropped this game today as usual and the gent match spoil the ticket but it was another edited ticket he is celebrating as won for non subscribers in his ( winning lounge ) telegram general channel.

BIG SCAMMER. I ACTUALLY ADDED his ticket to my long streak ticket of 10 games and his gent stupid match spoilt my 48k winning tonight.

Na Ogun go kiii you MR ibrahim abiodun Adams (king milli) and all your generation

Re: Winners Lounge by Keemkarr(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02
Don't waste your money subscription on this guys fake roll overs. He is a scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You A Red Devil Say "hun Hun Hun". / Amokachi, New Head Coach Of Eyimba / The Great Man United, I Feel So Sorry For Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.