Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife (47178 Views)

Benin Traditional Council Suspends Five Chiefs For Pledging Alliance To Ooni / Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Pallium: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yorubas introduced tribalism in Nigeria.
Be truthful for once.
Azikiwe had formed Ibo State Union two years before Egbé Omo Odùduwà was formed.

Igbos introduced tribalism in Nigeria. Even pull-him-down syndrome was initiated by your tribesmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Offpointng: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Baba mi, sorry ooo, but I HATE IGBOS so much!

I know some of em can be crazily annoying but I've met some of them to believe they're not actually bad people.

Na just that boasting dey everly annoy me. they feel they're the only successful people in world meanwhile, you'd never see an average Yoruba or Hausa boast cause e dey and no need to brag

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by GUNITGuy: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

no bi as dem take renew ya #30k ronu stipend nahim u take fall out again so?

grin

Welcome back sha!
cool
Lol 🤣🤣 😂😂😂😂 no kill with laugh I beg

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Khyrvxjzy: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Cowards can only make noise on social media.

Try confront the nearest Igbo man around make we see how many seconds you go last. grin grin

let do region by region
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Dshocker(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Shey this chestbeating no too much for just two Korope brothers wey Ooni go dash out the next minute the donor steps out?? See weytin dem dey donate give person wey get collections of Rolls Royce, abi na bike Ooni go dey climb now?

Besides, ion know how y'all came bout the knowledge of Yoruba hating Igbos. how many Yorubas you don see hate Igbos

You are one of the people hating on the Igbos
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Khyrvxjzy: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Cowa!rd still making noise. grin grin

not noise

i use gun in 1967

ask your father

i will reduce your population
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by goodnessme1(f): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
omooba969:

You know this is not true. Just look how accommodating we are, we are liberal and don't have issues with anyone. One thing is that we don't tolerate nonsense from outsiders.
You mean hate filled people claiming accommodators.

The only people that claims to be accommodating others tribes even when their people full other regions.

Why's it so, does it mean other 200 tribes plus are not accommodating,why one particular people?

Is it not hate that makes them think they are doing others a favor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Khyrvxjzy: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:

The only people that claims to be accommodating others tribes even when their people full other regions.

Why's it so, does it mean other 200 tribes plus are not accommodating,why one particular people?

dont mind dat soft guy

we hate you
we wish you die
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by goodnessme1(f): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

not noise

i use gun in 1967

ask your father

Cowards will always make noise. grin grin

Which Year did you lost Kwara grin grin
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by tyinfinity: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Only poor and poverty stricken Igbo hate Yoruba .but the riches among the Igbo know that Yoruba and Igbo are brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by goodnessme1(f): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

not noise

i use gun in 1967

ask your father

Coward should go read real history not yoruba history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by goodnessme1(f): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

let do region by region
lolz you can't stand one Igbo guy

Try your luck not making noise here
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Khyrvxjzy: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:

but 3 million die
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Khyrvxjzy: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:

am happy your father die
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by omooba969(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:

Lol, you're problematic.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Thegoodone13(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tribalism has finished us in Nigeria. Igbo, Yoruba are southern and we have many things in common why abuse each other?

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who cleared the hospital bills of Mr Ibru?

shatap Abuja big boy
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by goodnessme1(f): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
omooba969:

Lol, you're problematic.
You know I'm saying the truth.

Why only yorubas claiming to be accommodating other tribes.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Gamesmart: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lovely!

This Dr. Innocent Chukwuma will do great things in life.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by omooba969(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
You know I'm saying the truth.

Why only yorubas claiming to be accommodating other tribes.

The evidence stares you in the face.

Bye
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by atiku4President(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Good one from people with good hearts .

His yoruba Muslim driver will be inside the car and still hating on Igbos.
Don't mind them.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by goodnessme1(f): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
omooba969:

The evidence stares you in the face.

Bye
Of course I see it's born out of hatred for others that's why they thinks they are doing others favor.

Something other tribes see normal.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by ORIAYO70(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Good one from people with good hearts .

His yoruba Muslim driver will be inside the car and still hating on Igbos.

You people Sha.
Na poor man dey do tribalism
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Error401: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
BABA Awolowo gave you 20 GBP, If not, you wont even be alive to type this nonsense

Solsix:
Igbos supporting afonjas who will never return the favor . This post pain them sha
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by omooba969(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Of course I see it's born out of hatred for others that's why they thinks they are doing others favor.

Something other tribes see normal.

Other tribes can see how normal it is in SE, even amongst yourselves in the East.

Abeg shift.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

ibo yoruba cant we make our hatred physical, me am sure 3 million will die, i have done it before and i will do it again

Solsix
SeeWahala

joyandfaith

Igbodicool

racoon

phorget

bigpicture001t

TINUBUISMAD

Chiefpriestt

Joy2dworldxyz

MadamVanessa

Child of perdition!!
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Error401: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Shut up werey, appreciate the nice gesture. Belittling a gift is not the virtue of the Yorubas. As much as we need to put these chestbeaters in their place. We should appreciate a nice gesture when we see one

Offpointng:

Shey this chestbeating no too much for just two Korope brothers wey Ooni go dash out the next minute the donor steps out?? See weytin dem dey donate give person wey get collections of Rolls Royce, abi na bike Ooni go dey climb now?

Besides, ion know how y'all came bout the knowledge of Yoruba hating Igbos. how many Yorubas you don see hate Igbos
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by omooba969(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
tyinfinity:
Only poor and poverty stricken Igbo hate Yoruba .but the riches among the Igbo know that Yoruba and Igbo are brothers and sisters

We cherish their beautiful wives and daughters. wink

Their men are just good-for-nothing chest beaters. grin
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Cruzmaster: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Nothing wey una dey appreciate. How many una Yoruba Muslims don give us?
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by goodnessme1(f): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
omooba969:

Other tribes can see how normal it is in SE, even amongst yourselves in the East.

Abeg shift.
Because you people are hate filled against other tribes in your region, that's why you think it's the same in east.

Yoruba full East but there have never a time they were attacked like you people do to those in your region.

Mention if there's any.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Offpointng: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Cruzmaster:

Nothing wey una dey appreciate. How many una Yoruba Muslims don give us?

Una no dey ask na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Happy Birthday' In Igbo? / Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory / Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.