Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife (47179 Views)

Benin Traditional Council Suspends Five Chiefs For Pledging Alliance To Ooni / Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by omooba969(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Because you people are hate filled against other tribes in your region, that's why you think it's the same in east.

Yoruba full East but there have never a time they were attacked like you people do to those in your region.

Mention if there's any.

Lol 😂 Dey Play! Maybe that's why lots of Igbos jump on the bus to SW every night....hahahaha 😂 😂😁

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Zuckembego: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Tribalism seems to be poor man's disease

A poor man disease that has no cure.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Richb44: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
This people sha with low iq so you feel he doesn't have an Igbo driver lol your poverty level is really killing you damn

goodnessme1:
Good one from people with good hearts .

His yoruba Muslim driver will be inside the car and still hating on Igbos.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Melagros(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Solsix:
Igbos supporting afonjas who will never return the favor . This post pain them sha
Naso
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Berankis: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Shey this chestbeating no too much for just two Korope brothers wey Ooni go dash out the next minute the donor steps out?? See weytin dem dey donate give person wey get collections of Rolls Royce, abi na bike Ooni go dey climb now?

Besides, ion know how y'all came bout the knowledge of Yoruba hating Igbos. how many Yorubas you don see hate Igbos
It's actually on the contrary, it's Igbos who hate Yorubas and they don't hide it but they can still come under them to do business and make money and still turn around to start hating.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Pallium: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
lolz you can't stand one Igbo guy

Try your luck not making noise here
Like the one in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVO4DrbFVg
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by goodnessme1(f): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
omooba969:

Lol 😂 Dey Play! Maybe that's why lots of Igbos jump on the bus to SW every night....hahahaha 😂 😂😁
How can you know what is on ground when you haven't leave your village before. grin grin
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by omooba969(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
How can you know what is on ground when you haven't leave your village before. grin grin

Is it true that short Igbo men are the first to know what's on ground? 😂
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Catapault: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Biodun556:

Couldn't have put it better.

Sensible Nigerian.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Geo4646: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by gaskiyamagana: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Biodun556:
What is rich man disease?
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by nwosu35: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Jewel4:
Things we love to see.
God bless the giver and the receiver
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZC3j8YbYo4?si=oO03amHXEu1lqVAf

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

Kindly state the name of the hospital.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by gaskiyamagana: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2023
goodnessme1:

It is only Yoruba Muslims that hate Igbo? Awolowo, your Biafra undertaker, is Muslim, abi?
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by gaskiyamagana: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2023
Stargangz:
I belive the igbos and yorubas are one except for some few yoruba online warmongers that create animosity between this two great tribes. God bless oduduwa republic, God bless biafraland, one day both shall be free insha Allah.
Without unification and 'jointification' of Yoruba and Igbo on the issue of separation or restructuring, the name and country NIGERIA will continue to be a failure.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by kasim155: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2023
Biodun556:

Aswear, na the average ppl them of both tribe dey carry tribalism for head.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Biodun556(m): 1:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Fira09:

Which is usually induced by you and other 🤡's , so you are one of the leader of the emboldened.

And you two
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Iykoto86(m): 1:30am On Dec 08, 2023
yarimo:
IVM cars that cant go beyond 15km without stopping on the road , very sub standard
you and the person wey you dey reply,iknow come know who worst pass.
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Iykoto86(m): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2023
yinkeys:

Let politicians keep deceiving the fools
While they share country’s commonwealth
you dey mind them?
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by BitterTruth0001: 1:52am On Dec 08, 2023
Didi2d:
Nice one, but I was expecting to see a luxury innoson vehicle

It’s not for the ooni.
It’s for donation to the staff of ooni’s foundation.
This is a staff appreciation event .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by BitterTruth0001: 2:02am On Dec 08, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Baba mi, sorry ooo, but I HATE IGBOS so much!

The feeling is mutual don’t worry .
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by DangoteIvy: 2:46am On Dec 08, 2023
cool
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by DangoteIvy: 2:47am On Dec 08, 2023
Weldone lnnoson my boy
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by seeyounow3: 3:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Innocent motor is country ban goods
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Popeonah(m): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Shey this chestbeating no too much for just two Korope brothers wey Ooni go dash out the next minute the donor steps out?? See weytin dem dey donate give person wey get collections of Rolls Royce, abi na bike Ooni go dey climb now?

Besides, ion know how y'all came bout the knowledge of Yoruba hating Igbos. how many Yorubas you don see hate Igbos

What has any Yoruba man dashed the Igwe or obi of onitsha ?
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by MrGerald(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Peter Obi was busy buying Ford for royal fathers and state directors when he was governor. He ignored his Innoson brother.
This is a lie, Peter Obi patronized him very well, school buses and many others
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by georgeakins: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2023
goodnessme1:

Innonson vehicles are manufactured BAIC MOTORS in China
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Biodun556:

While obi is only donating to Catholics his region i
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by rollywise(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Is this your statement and it's likes not hate speech? Why are Nigerians so sick? See your useless comments over a kind gesture all because you want to spite another person's response. And here I was thinking it's the youths that will change the negative narrative history and our politicians sold us. It's a pity!
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by ifeoluwapo25977: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Shatap....Clearance niiiShatap....Clearance niii...
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Expanse2020(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2023
goodnessme1:

No never
OBA will find three slaves man (Akproro,Shidioke and shinedu or shibuso) to dash the kporokpe to, to empire the less privilege Igbos Infront of the palace
Re: INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife by Expanse2020(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Some way OBA go dash out in the next 1hour to roadside Igbo awkers.. Shinedu, Shibuzor,and Shidioke wet go pick am up don dey giraffe am outside the palace..
Radadara Igbos don too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Happy Birthday' In Igbo? / Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory / Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.