Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun (28259 Views)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / Men Exhume Body Of Seven-year-old Girl, Cut Off Her Head For N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by November1857(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Police arrest suspected ritualist, exhume decomposing body of OAU student in Ogun

ABEOKUTA: Operatives of Ogun State Police Command, have unraveled the mystery behind the disappearance of a 100 level student of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Quadri Salami.

According to a statement issued by the command spokesperson, Omolola Odutola, the father of Quadri had on 14th November, 2023 reported at Kenta Police station, about sudden disappearance of his son, who reported that he has not set his eyes on his son since 8th of November and all efforts to locate him proved abortiveOdutola, further disclosed that, the State Commissioner of Police Abiodun Alamutu on Wednesday made a significant breakthrough when he personally led a team of Tactical Squad to Mile 6 in Ajebo area of Abeokuta to a shallow grave to exhume the decomposing body parts of the deceased after a tracking clue beamed at one Akeem Usman who was arrested in possession with the victims phone.

The PPRO added that, “He (Akeem) implicated one Ifadowo Niyi that both of them committed the heinous crime by slaughtering the victim (Quadri) and dismembered his vital parts for ritual purposes”.

“He added that Ifadowo went away with Quadri’s head, and his two wrist, and paid the sum of one hundred thousand Naira into Akeem Usman’s account as proceeds from the sale of the human body parts”.

“The suspects thereafter continued to sell the victim’s other body parts on demand to internet fraudsters and buried the heart, two legs, and flesh inside a plastic rubber for rituals and used the remaining parts for “awure” a crime against humanity”.

“Among their confessional statement, the duo admitted that they have used four other human heads for money rituals known as “Osole”

“The suspects are now in Eleweran at SCID for continuation of discreet investigations and will definitely be prosecuted”, Odutola added.

“The CP remain committed to ensuring that justice is served and will continue to investigate further to bring all perpetrators to face the full extent of the Law. Stating that such criminal involvement endangers innocent lives urging parents to collectively work together with the police in Ogun by giving volunteer information to eradicate such nefarious practices”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/ogun-police-arrest-2-over-death-of-oau-student/#google_vignette

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Emergingnation(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
This people 💀 ⛏️ self ... grin

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by goodnessme1(f): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
They're all into this.

Cursed things

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Babangidapikin: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Can't they use 🐐 goat why always human being ...I think Government needs to seat and do a research on this issue, why must human blood be sacrifice..m

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by ozo13(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hmmmmm.If the police really want to work , they will as evidence in most case abound either from phone calls or chat

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by BlackhatMentor: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
No wonder Oduduwa was chased away from Mars after attempting to uproot the head of his junior sibling Akinyele's.

I keep saying this ritual loving people are the reason is currently where it is

All our prayers are being canceled by their evil deeds

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by BlackhatMentor: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Can't they use 🐐 goat why always human being ...I think Government needs to seat and do a research on this issue, why must human blood be sacrifice..m

They believe Oduduwa accepts only Fresh human head

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by ZZ22: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ogun is the ritual capital of the world. 99% of them over there are in to ritual and selling of body parts. They kill without mercy.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Mrfeel: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ritual money is fake, it doesn't work

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Christistruth00: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
No wonder Oduduwa was chased away from Mars after attempting to uproot the head of his junior sibling Akinyele's.

I keep saying this ritual loving people are the reason is currently where it is

All our prayers are being canceled by their evil deeds

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by GanagiBitrus: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
The PPRO added that, “He (Akeem) implicated one Ifadowo Niyi that both of them committed the heinous crime by slaughtering the victim (Quadri) and dismembered his vital parts for ritual purposes”.

“He added that Ifadowo went away with Quadri’s head, and his two wrist, and paid the sum of one hundred thousand Naira into Akeem Usman’s account as proceeds from the sale of the human body parts”.

“The suspects thereafter continued to sell the victim’s other body parts on demand to internet fraudsters and buried the heart, two legs, and flesh inside a plastic rubber for rituals and used the remaining parts for “awure” a crime against humanity”.

“Among their confessional statement, the duo admitted that they have used four other human heads for money rituals known as “Osole”
Any ritualist caught mining body parts should be donated to a medical research institute where all their vital organs will be removed for medical research & treatment.
Then drain all their blood into a blood bank.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by BlackhatMentor: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Christistruth00:

What's the correlation with this and what i wrote?

It's well established fact Oduduwa is present day Lucifer

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by victorclean(f): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Enough of this wickedness from owamberians. For God's sake, must you kill to get money for owambe?.

Can't they hustle on their own. Is it not time yet to proscribe Agbadorians?.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by MrColdsweat: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
The evil and criminality you support because of free money will never leave your domain.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by MrColdsweat: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Till date they bury their kings with human heads. A king must eat his father's heart before he can be sworn in.
They are just too fetish and primitive.

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by jmoore(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
Skull mining!

Tufiakwa!

Like play like play, this has become a trademark.

Something needs to be done to curb this. How can a normal being think that human skull will make him rich?

How did Ogun become headquarters of this demonic atrocity?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by dangermouse(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Something need be done urgently about these ritual killers.

High time the security agencies come up with a deterrence.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by money121(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wickedness

Hustle with caution People are dying young because they don't want die poor.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by NaijaCover(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Goat 🐐 is for consumption reasons skull miners resorted to using human body part for rituals tongue

Ogun state and the rest of oduduwa republic including Lagos state are the home base of skull miners in Nigeria sad
some of this girls dem dey use sef, dem fit don use dem way back, make e be walking dead ...
Why killed young man 100level , if jamb didn't pass him last year, e for no know wetin God run am cry cry

Na xo me sef dey on time accuracy (dey rush) to come this WORLD, na Africa , 9ja BUS i go enter, if I late small may be na Europe or America I for meet .. instead of after 3+ decades I found way to reset am grin

dominique:

You sound like a dunce. So the victim should have been female so you and your fellow slowpokes can have your field day shaming her and all females? You must be sick in the head! That you think the victim was killed in Ife further confirms how much of a retard you are.
Na u be Slowpoke, Mod, na u sick, na u be patient! Did I say he was killed in IFE?
But because u think na ur babes for street I dey target,

Pęlę o agb'ode gba awọ́n Olosho, MoD/admin awọ́n Ọmọ́ irọ́lę aiye, 7.30

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Urheadmaster(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Goat 🐐 is for consumption reasons skull miners resorted to using human body part for rituals tongue
Babangidapikin:

Ogun state and the rest of the oduduwa republic including Lagos state is the home base of skull miners in Nigeria sad

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by SeeWahala: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Chai shocked

NCAN no need to check names.

Na dem cry

It's always dem undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Sunnyski: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
By the time they mined all their people, I will see what will remain in oduduwa Republic.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by ShinjaWWest: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
Yoruba Muslims again

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Johnycastro18: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is wickedness sad

13 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by ImoleNaija: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kai! Ogun (My State) still had its way into the report.

I feel for the victim's father.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Zico5(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nobody is safe again in the hands of these devilish individuals. Anyone moving or jollying with a yahoo boy is putting his life in danger. Those guys have are pure criminals.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by cifay: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
ss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed / Nigerian Man Scammed 100 US Lonely Women. Will Be Jailed For 27 Years / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.