Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun (28252 Views)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / Men Exhume Body Of Seven-year-old Girl, Cut Off Her Head For N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Even after all the "osole" they will still look poor and wretched. May we and our love ones not be victim of ritualist

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by blaise26abj(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is one of the effects of disbanding SARS . The name of SARS then struck fear into the hearts of criminals . Now these ones will be on death row indefinitely instead of shooting them dead !

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
No wonder Oduduwa was chased away from Mars after attempting to uproot the head of his junior sibling Akinyele's.

I keep saying this ritual loving people are the reason is currently where it is

All our prayers are being canceled by their evil deeds

According to Wastern history book, he was an "angel" somewhere in the sky, he was sent packing after a skull mining activity went wrong

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by SoNature(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Any ritualist caught mining body parts should be donated to a medical research institute where all their vital organs will be removed for medical research & treatment.
Then drain all their blood into a blood bank.

This is important with their hearts given to cardiac patients.

My fear is that those given the hearts may be as evil and wicked as them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Antiurchins: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
after voting for urin8ting machine you resulted to doing imaginary blood ritual

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by bluestone2015: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
You rejoice when ' greedy girls' are used for rituals forgetting that it will surely come around to males.
I can imagine that this boy could have been one of those who typed ' I don't feel sorry for these girls '.
As you encourage ritualists to kill girls, your own turn is on the way.

Denounce all forms of evil.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Nonexisting1: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
These people again. After watching Kanayo Kanayo movies, these yoruba urrchins will go on killing spree thinking that rituals actually fetch money. Bunch of lazy idiots.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by ahaz: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

They believe Oduduwa accepts only Fresh human head
So the head in the Oduduwa flag and coat if arms do you think is fir fancy? It's their stock in trade..There highest revenue generating industry with cocoa coming a distant second

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Lovemeharder(f): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
undecided
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Chibuzoripob: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
sad dilute bottle of Cold Coke with acid and give the bastard to drink sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by adecz: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Youths of these days are simply
without soul, they simply want to
become rich by any possible shortcut❗️❗️❗️

Only God knows the types of families
they originated from. 😐😐😐

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Lilimax(f): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Omg. Ogun state and skull mining are inseparable. People should tread cautiously in this state called Ogun.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
terrible
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Paracetamol01: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
I fear 😨 who no fear 😨 people from Ogun state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Nonexisting1: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
No wonder Oduduwa was chased away from Mars after attempting to uproot the head of his junior sibling Akinyele's.

Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by ahaz: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
ShinjaWWest:
Yoruba Muslims again

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Oga please say your mind, simply say God bless the good people of the south west and the oil in the south south...we all know you don't have any iota of love for the people of the greater south stop decieving yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by ShinjaWWest: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
ahaz:

Oga please say your mind, simply say God bless the good people of the south west and the oil in the south south...we all know you don't have any iota of love for the people of the greater south stop decieving yourself

Okay Mr obinna Chukwuemeka
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by gassbee: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
This trybe and rituals, na wa

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by ayandee: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
What sort of wickedness is this?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ogun again?

All the University in that state is useless...
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Dmama1991: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
You see why I always castigate these tribe,they are evil just imagine this yaribans tribe that mine skull and kill people anyhow for money rituals, please if you are south south and south east leaving in Yoruba land please protect self because children from sadwest do rituals anyhow tuee I spilt on these tribe

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
November1857:
Police arrest suspected ritualist, exhume decomposing body of OAU student in Ogun

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/ogun-police-arrest-2-over-death-of-oau-student/#google_vignette
And they are still broke
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Beuberry(f): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
DevilishMan:

I just knew it would be another Yaribanza Mozlem like Beuberry.
Sharap!
Ewu
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Beuberry(f): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Ya skull should be mined!
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Beuberry(f): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Till date they bury their kings with human heads. A king must eat his father's heart before he can be sworn in.
They are just too fetish and primitive.
To catch you dey hungry me.
You deserved to be mined!
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by naijapikin2(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Dirty scumbags

How I wish they will be served their own equal dose.

Very soon nairalanders will now tribalize this news.

God knows why I didn't join the forces... I'd have silently smoked these demented imps😡😡😡😡
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by jmoore(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
blaise26abj:
This is one of the effects of disbanding SARS . The name of SARS then struck fear into the hearts of criminals . Now these ones will be on death row indefinitely instead of shooting them dead !
SARS dey harvest organ.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by WhiteLavender(f): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
If it was a female student now, we know how some immature nairaland guys will fill the thread with so much bile and begin to spew rubbish.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by BlackhatMentor: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

Ya skull should be mined!

I'm not in ogun

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Rebuker(m): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gees! This is so scary.

You have used 4 human heads for ritual already and you are not still rich enough to stop it.

Meaning if he hadn't been caught he would continue 😢😢😩😩😩

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun by Mozegee: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Can't they use 🐐 goat why always human being ...I think Government needs to seat and do a research on this issue, why must human blood be sacrifice..m
. That is what they are good for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) / Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed / Nigerian Man Scammed 100 US Lonely Women. Will Be Jailed For 27 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.