Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office (30936 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / 50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Gandrova: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

No be so, na just the pain Boss!!! Imagine am running 2major multi million Naira business, and am scared of my future…
Then you don't have the depth knowledge about your business if you are scared of your future.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by LillyandDaisy: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Gandrova:
Then you don't have the depth knowledge about your business if you are scared of your future.
Like seriously? Did you understand the word Economy and Government policy? Can you relate the 2 when it comes to business? And please what did you do for a living?
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by joseph1832(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Classic trolling. 😁😁😁
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by tollyboy5(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

How come our leaders doesn't have conscience?
Ok leaders that have conscience don't dance.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Supremos: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2023
sweetgala:

You can't use allegedly when it is absolutely certain that such can not be proven with the evidence at hand.
You've done so to mislead the many ignorant readers who can't distinguish and its most unfortunate and wicked.

I don't know why people are so shameless and without the principle.
stop being mischievous

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Menclothing: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Femi the man whh hi I transformed surulere
Wike did his best in rivers

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by tete7000(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2023
There is time for everything. It is his time to laugh, his time to cry shall equally come someday. This, I have seen.
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by BenuePolitician(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2023
Empty vessels make the Loudest noise! APC be Trusting Wike at your own peril grin
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Gandrova: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

Like seriously? Did you understand the word Economy and Government policy? Can you relate the 2 when it comes to business? And please what did you do for a living?
Am an entrepreneur. I supply eggs in large quantities and have I over a thousand of turkey that I supply to Niger particularly Agadez due to massive demands for it.
Thus, I engaged my self in hire purchase of bikes and collection of Keke Napep.
When people see risk, I see opportunities.finally, am a security personnel to cap it all.
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by dbestcno(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2023
seunmsg:
I watched the video twice and didn’t see any 40 years old Greeffidich whiskey on the table. All I saw was peak milk, tea jug and cup. What’s the point lying that the Honorable Minister took whiskey without any evidence to support the claim.

The minister singer whatever song after a hard day’s work in his office or the office of a friend should not be a problem to anybody other than those filled with hatred and bad belle. Singer and dancing is human behavior and nothing else. Anyone that is pained by this should go and die! Oga Wike, na man you be.

English no be your mate. Didn't you read that it's the man's office and not Wike own
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2023
victorclean:
Drunken master. No wonder his interview is disgraceful and uncoordinated
hmmz, see as Nigerians became laughing stock with these people? How will this one know poor man is hungry?
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2023
omenka:
The only demons we see here are people who are angry to see a fellow human being in joyous mood. It is the height of witchcraft.
e pain am ooo
Racoon is your nightmare
bow to him
hahahahaha
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by soccerlite: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2023
sweetgala:

Should he be beyond having a few moments of joy and happiness. He's not committed a crime or done something so despicable. It is evident he's trying to be comedic I'd even say he's engaged in some sort of sacarsm to entertain his friend gbaja

Abi

Wike the entertainer

Are you his pa, let me entertain you na, make I give me something
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by sweetgala(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2023
tesppidd:
You ought to have gone past this lie by now and stopped fooling your age.

If Wike had emerged as Atiku's running mate there would have been no G5.

That can't be proven and it has never been mentioned, however of what we know is true is that Southern governors across party devife meet twice between 2018 and 2021 and put out a public communiqué which stated an agreement of southern presidency.

Wike lost the PDP ticket under dubious circumstances to Atiku and felt cheated, the G5 fallout is as a consequence of that.
Wike was not offered the VP slot that is a fact but not once did he ever state publicly that such influenced his struggle, of what we know that has been said publicly

- Wike was angered at the loss of the PDP ticket

- Wike had 4 supporting governors including Ortom was oversaw that nonsense shoddy committee on zoning which permitted Atiku to contest and others like Fayose, Odili, Duke etc

- G5 Stance was Southern presidency and this was made known in multiple media communications Wike even granted a seat down with journalist it was over 1hr long.

- Wike wanted PDP chairman to step down

- Ortom and SE G5, Bode George etc supported Obi publicly and advocated for him.

- Wike, Fayose, Makinde etc supported Tinubu, while he didn't declare his intention before election day it was evident, he had meet Tinubu a few times and must have come to an agreement with him, and he put a plan in place which he actualised on election day.

It's politics and those are some of the intrigues involved, it's neither the first time in history nor is it particularly sinister of events
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by tnerro1(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2023
How PDP still keeps this guy dey wonder me, no wonder they are in a sorry state of affairs
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Cjayboy: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2023
This Wike, will never die timely because Cruz and happiness..

He plays chess ♟️ alot
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by tesppidd: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2023
sweetgala:

That can't be proven and it has never been mentioned, however of what we know is true is that Southern governors across party devife meet twice between 2018 and 2021 and put out a public communiqué which stated an agreement of southern presidency.

Wike lost the PDP ticket under dubious circumstances to Atiku and felt cheated, the G5 fallout is as a consequence of that.
Wike was not offered the VP slot that is a fact but not once did he ever state publicly that such influenced his struggle, of what we know that has been said publicly

- Wike was angered at the loss of the PDP ticket

- Wike had 4 supporting governors including Ortom was oversaw that nonsense shoddy committee on zoning which permitted Atiku to contest and others like Fayose, Odili, Duke etc

- G5 Stance was Southern presidency and this was made known in multiple media communications Wike even granted a seat down with journalist it was over 1hr long.

- Wike wanted PDP chairman to step down

- Ortom and SE G5, Bode George etc supported Obi publicly and advocated for him.

- Wike, Fayose, Makinde etc supported Tinubu, while he didn't declare his intention before election day it was evident, he had meet Tinubu a few times and must have come to an agreement with him, and he put a plan in place which he actualised on election day.

It's politics and those are some of the intrigues involved, it's neither the first time in history nor is it particularly sinister of events
Quit with all this gibberish.

Ortom was the chairman of the committee which threw the PDP ticket open, to both North and South. Ortom read out the communique and happily declared it was a concensus agreement that the ticket should be thrown open.

Ortom was still the same chairman of the committee tasked with picking a running mate for Atiku between Udom, Okowa and Wike.
Ortom was on record lamenting that they proposed Wike to Atiku but Atiku picked Okowa, and that was what made Wike angry.

Whatever happened at the convention is not my business.

My point is that Wike was to be pacified with the VP position.

When Atiku rejected him, he got angry and began pretending to be fighting for Southern presidency.

Let's assume without conceding that PDP did a shoddy job with the zoning but if Wike really was fighting for Southern presidency he should have proven his integrity by rejecting the nomination to be VP to Atiku.
Wike has always been pretentious, cunning, mischievous and hypocritical.

Common you are too old and I believe too educated to be falling for Wike's lies, pretences and antics.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by sweetgala(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2023
tesppidd:
Quit with all this gibberish.

Ortom was the chairman of the committee which threw the PDP ticket open, to both North and South. Ortom read out the communique and happily declared it was a concensus agreement that the ticket should be thrown open.

Ortom was still the same chairman of the committee tasked with picking a running mate for Atiku between Udom, Okowa and Wike.
Ortom was on record lamenting that they proposed Wike to Atiku but Atiku picked Okowa, and that was what made Wike angry.

Whatever happened at the convention is not my business.

My point is that Wike was to be pacified with the VP position.

When Atiku rejected him, he got angry and began pretending to be fighting for Southern presidency.

Let's assume without conceding that PDP did a shoddy job with the zoning but if Wike really was fighting for Southern presidency he should have proven his integrity by rejecting the nomination to be VP to Atiku.
Wike has always been pretentious, cunning, mischievous and hypocritical.

Common you are too old and I believe too educated to be falling for Wike's lies, pretences and antics.

Do tell why then did Ortom join the G5. He did make a few public statements when entertaining Obi.
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by tesppidd: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2023
sweetgala:

Do tell why then did Ortom join the G5. He did make a few public statements when entertaining Obi.
I don't understand your question.

Wike was interested in being VP to Fulani Atiku.

Ortom himself confirmed it.
Dino confirmed it.

How could a man who was interested in VP to a Fulani be telling us he was fighting for Southern presidency?

Are we idiots or kids in this country?
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by LillyandDaisy: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2023
Gandrova:
Am an entrepreneur. I supply eggs in large quantities and have I over a thousand of turkey that I supply to Niger particularly Agadez due to massive demands for it.
Thus, I engaged my self in hire purchase of bikes and collection of Keke Napep.
When people see risk, I see opportunities.finally, am a security personnel to cap it all.
Cool, if the above mentioned is true then you more than I think except you been sentimental… will actually like to know you better anyway
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Gandrova: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

Cool, if the above mentioned is true then you more than I think except you been sentimental… will actually like to know you better anyway
what will I gain in false information?
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Incrediblekutty(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Racoon:
See shamelessness of sycophancy @ its peak. Guess Lai Mohammed, and all the demons in the APC would have been rattling their mouth by now were the opposite the case.

What exactly would they have ranted about??.... That a Honorable Minister is singing and dancing in an office?? Or what is the problem exactly??
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Incrediblekutty(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
And you didn't see "allegedly" in the post?

So you "ALLEGED" him of being drunk on a 40 years old Greeffidich Whiskey because he's singing and dancing?? Is that the same thing your father does when he's drunk??
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by LillyandDaisy: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gandrova:
what will I gain in false information?
Cool, I’m into city haulage’s and cooking gas business, I believe you’re in northern part of the country, will really like to know much about you!

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by chinwe77: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Femi Gbajabiamila and Nyesom Wike, two criminals masquerading themselves as leadersFemi Gbajabiamila and Nyesom Wike, two criminals masquerading themselves as leaders...
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by sweetgala(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
tesppidd:
I don't understand your question.

Wike was interested in being VP to Fulani Atiku.

Ortom himself confirmed it.
Dino confirmed it.

How could a man who was interested in VP to a Fulani be telling us he was fighting for Southern presidency?

Are we idiots or kids in this country?

Okay Wike is lying is that your conclusion, what of the remaining G5 did they all want to be VP too. Fayose and Makinde also wanted to be VP to Atiku ! Or Donald Duke etc Ort.wanted to be VP too, his own kinsman was the PDP chairman
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Kukutente23: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CcbfMUG82I?si=H2iRdlFjNmAyL_s4

Trending Video

Na wa o
Emperor Wike is now dancing to amuse Femi and Co
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Gandrova: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

Cool, I’m into city haulage’s and cooking gas business, I believe you’re in northern part of the country, will really like to know much about you!
Yes.
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Gandrova: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

For how long have you been into the business?
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by clockwisereport: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2023
Behappyalltime:
I Just sent u very small little token of 2k . Pls bear with me . I pray that God will touch those highly financially bless to see your post and help out.

You sent money to Anthony Munachi Okeke, a renowned fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUHARI GOVT: Eyeing Lagos Template To Solve Power Crisis. / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? / Ganduje: BBC Pidgin Makes Jest Of EFCC, Nigeria's Anti Corruption Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.