Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office (30845 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / 50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by tsdarkside(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2023
make fun of him....
people like him know how to play politics....

we south southerners are pragmatic....
we smart....bring the yorubas and northerners to like you and forget the rest....

we all know which people i mean with the rest.... wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by mvem(m): 1:32am On Dec 08, 2023
Benbellamor:
you that is not drunk....nobody knows you..
oh well...this doesn't make Wike better.People like you have a false metric of appraisal

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Sillymoderators: 1:55am On Dec 08, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

I know you’re a youth, and I have a prayer for you and your kid and even your unborn kids, I pray that God should run your life and your unborn kids as Tinubu is running Nigeria right now!
Na wah o.... madness dey run for your head o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by klawaaa: 2:33am On Dec 08, 2023
As you una dey japa make una know say the opportunity of ruling most blessed black nation in the world has dimmed. Just saying respectfully. Most Nigerian politicians are richer than their counterparts in the most glorified abroad. And guess what, you would work for every penny you earn. These were the things we never thought of. So, Japa and never look back but don't look down on people who still believe naija is still their goldmine. Just imagine me being the Wike, Oh my God! Politicians are all bastards irrespective of their location. Shalom.
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CcbfMUG82I?si=H2iRdlFjNmAyL_s4

Trending Video

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by LillyandDaisy: 2:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Na wah o.... madness dey run for your head o.
No be so, na just the pain Boss!!! Imagine am running 2major multi million Naira business, and am scared of my future…
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Mikelangelo: 2:57am On Dec 08, 2023
Who are the people that even take these pictures and videos and make them news?
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by soccerlite: 3:08am On Dec 08, 2023
An Aspirant for president of nigeria turn dindinrin

Lolzzzzz
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Blackdisciple(m): 3:21am On Dec 08, 2023
This one came to serve Tinubu but not the people besides they never serve the people
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by biggie73(m): 3:43am On Dec 08, 2023
Generalmystic:
Femi Gbajabiamila and Nyesom Wike, two criminals masquerading themselves as leaders
...criminals rule the world.
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Whalis: 4:56am On Dec 08, 2023
victorclean:
Drunken master. No wonder his interview is disgraceful and uncoordinated
Wike is missing his band in Abuja. The suitable song for you Na As E dey pain E dey sweet us
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Djele: 4:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Drunkard
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by sweetgala(m): 5:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
And you didn't see "allegedly" in the post?

You can't use allegedly when it is absolutely certain that such can not be proven with the evidence at hand.
You've done so to mislead the many ignorant readers who can't distinguish and its most unfortunate and wicked.

I don't know why people are so shameless and without the principle.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by sweetgala(m): 5:26am On Dec 08, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
The remaining clowns that was forming G5 with him will be regretting now

Of the G5 himself, Makinde and their clique supported Tinubu while the rest like Ortom.supported Obi openly as was agreed. The principle of the G5 was Southern presidency.

Both Makinde and Wike have been rewarded for that loyalty, Makinde got second term in a landslide at the expense of the APC candidate likewise Wike with FCT minister and a lot of his loyalist are getting federal appointment

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by sweetgala(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Gbaja is a dual-qualified lawyer. Wike is a Life Bencher.
You on the other hand are trying to use 6 sittings to get 5 credits.

I think he has an issue in the US, rather mundane but he didn't treat it with the seriousness it otherwise required and lost his cert to practice law.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by sweetgala(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2023
izubext007:
Look at what former governor wike has reduced him self to, to the extent he is the one opening do for that small boy .

The man is humble you claim he is opening door for a political aid as being below him.
Is that not the same "simplicity" you hail your Anambra gbajue for

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by sweetgala(m): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2023
soccerlite:

An Aspirant for president of nigeria turn dindinrin

Lolzzzzz

Should he be beyond having a few moments of joy and happiness. He's not committed a crime or done something so despicable. It is evident he's trying to be comedic I'd even say he's engaged in some sort of sacarsm to entertain his friend gbaja

1 Like

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by ufotunang: 5:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Nawaoooo., PDP is fading away
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by seeyounow3: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by delzbaba(m): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2023
This is why elites don't respect minorities in this country no matter how advanced they are, they will always be minnows to the majority ethnic groups.
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by adecz: 5:54am On Dec 08, 2023
seunmsg:
I watched the video twice and didn’t see any 40 years old Greeffidich whiskey on the table. All I saw was peak milk, tea jug and cup. What’s the point lying that the Honorable Minister took whiskey without any evidence to support the claim.

The minister singer whatever song after a hard day’s work in his office or the office of a friend should not be a problem to anybody other than those filled with hatred and bad belle. Singer and dancing is human behavior and nothing else. Anyone that is pained by this should go and die! Oga Wike, na man you be.

Are you well❓

So You think sycophancy is a
normal thing.

I hope your father will go to someone's
office and be dancing shaku-shaku in
praise of a drug lord.

There is time & place for everything.

You are probably a parasite on an
APC official❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Wetlands22: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2023
Dem don sign something Hooge for am
😀😀.
This politics, I must follow play am
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by tesppidd: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2023
sweetgala:

Of the G5 himself, Makinde and their clique supported Tinubu while the rest like Ortom.supported Obi openly as was agreed. The principle of the G5 was Southern presidency.

Both Makinde and Wike have been rewarded for that loyalty, Makinde got second term in a landslide at the expense of the APC candidate likewise Wike with FCT minister and a lot of his loyalist are getting federal appointment
You ought to have gone past this lie by now and stopped fooling your age.

If Wike had emerged as Atiku's running mate there would have been no G5.
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Bluntemperor: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:
Wike is enjoying himself .
This was the democracy Femi Gbajabiamila fought for when he jumped the fence of the hallowed chamber

And so, what's wrong in defence of what you believed in?
Wike this,Wike that,is he not performing - let's be realistic or because he doesn't belong to your own Party,he should be crucified!
For the first time,Abuja is being straitened up, for the future.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by tesppidd: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2023
All I see in the video is Ass kissing pro-max.

See how Nigerians are suffering like never before, and these people living on billions,.with their families abroad, are still singing "On your mandate"

And worst of it all,, they have supporters!

Sometimes I do not blame the whites who call blacks monkeys and gorillas.
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by lolu2019: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2023
sweetgala:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Gandrova: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2023
victorclean:
Drunken master. No wonder his interview is disgraceful and uncoordinated
Call him any names you wish to, but he is the biggest beneficiary in APC Government based on his appointment. Hanty pray to Almighty God to pick your calls cest fini.
Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by omenka(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2023
Racoon:
See shamelessness of sycophancy @ its peak. Guess Lai Mohammed, and all the demons in the APC would have been rattling their mouth by now were the opposite the case.
The only demons we see here are people who are angry to see a fellow human being in joyous mood. It is the height of witchcraft.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by Gandrova: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2023
[sub][/sub]
LeoDeKing:
Tears go full this thread.

Some unfortunate human "beans" said Wike will be irrelevant after 2023 presidential election because of his opinion. Ask them if he is still irrelevant, as usual, they insult you down to your forefathers.

The axiomatic truth in their case is that, whoever they support is doomed. If you are a politician, bribe them to support your opponent. And if they refuse, just step down, otherwise your failure is 100% assured.

Dino Melaye is the latest victim so far.

Meanwhile, as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem.
Lolz! Are you saying we should be careful with whom we support be that?
Pithobi supporters will come after you ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office by bizzibodi(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Wicke d Jagaban balls licker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#SoworeAt50: Sowore Celebrates 50th Birthday, Goes On 50 Minutes Workout / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George / Buhari May Sack Emefiele ‘Any Moment From Now’ - Ripples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.