Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. (41554 Views)

The U.S. Navy Has Taken Back Control Of The Israel-affiliated Tanker Hijacked! / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Barcalee: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dem don collect wotowoto nija soldiers should do same
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Spandau: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Somilat:

read my signature criminal.

the men look like civilians

Terrorists usually are militant civilians. So like Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg will ask: " what's your point ?"
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Hamilton1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bgetto:
Big lies they arrested innocent civilians only fool will believe that
U think say na Nigerian police and army that always arrest innocent civilians?
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by zoghys: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
Winnin009:

Oga shut up abeg! You aren’t a Christian because if you are you’ll know that the land and the lands of the surrounding nations belong to Israel.

It was Canaan before the conquest of Islam via the ottomans and all that. The fact that Jerusalem is a shared capital should tell you something.

Or you want to say that Palestine indeed owns Jerusalem too?

Smh!
It will not be well with your father for your reply. If you don't agree with history then shut up and move along. I have been a practicing Christian for more than 33 years and you internet kids of today just assume you know more than history.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by zoghys: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
dontiky:
the Bible is tells me so . Jesus is a Jew and was referred to as king of the Jews. I suggest you go your research well

Yes Jesus is a Jew but wasn't born in a Jew law land and that's exactly my point. I never said he's Arab, so don't get me wrong. Bethlehem historically belongs to the Arab and after Israel got independence it was handed over to them by the British. Ire oooo
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by HRMK: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
these people couldnt be trusted!they arent different from bokos! they should be eliminated now!!
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by ablejesus26(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Difrent:

Approach discussion around this issue with an open mind and be ready to learn new things about the conflict. This is the only thing that concerns you in this matter this one wey you carry the matter for head like say na your fight.

I no carry anything for head,in fact na you I go dey give this advice sef.
I understand what We have at hand,I understand the realities surrounding the sponsoring thought of the ideologies of the jihadist, forget about Israel, the will to break, bend and terrorize infidels and all who do not accept the ideological standings of fighting and dying for Allah is what keeps the jihadist going.

The evidence is clearly seen down here, being a Muslim won't safe one from the hands of the jihadist.

Let's always call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Somilat: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Spandau:

Terrorists usually are militant civilians. So like Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg will ask: " what's your point ?"
Civilians are usually off duty military personnel.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Somilat: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Winnin009:

Of course IDF goes into civilian clothes when off duty. I didn’t ask you that.

I’m asking how you’re able to tell that those men being paraded are not Hamas fighters. If you can tell that they could be innocent; it simply points to the fact that you can identify the actual fighters; so please, tell us how.

No one is anonymous on the internet. Lol. Plus, is your anonymous status your excuse for sympathizing with terrorists? So, in a space where you can be anything; you still choose to be a fool that loves the individuals killing their own brothers? I’m sure you agreed with Malami when he said the killer herdsmen are no different from any other group in Nigeria that’s going about their daily business.
Tell us how you know Hamas killed non-IDF personnel.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Somilat: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
There are no civilians in Gaza
There are no civilians in Isreal
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Somilat: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
ChristCee:

Ode...until Dem kill ur papa
Read the signature. You're evil.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Somilat: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
ShangTsung000:

No time for terrorist sympathisers like you.

Can you justify what your darling Hamas did on Oct 7?

Deadbeat dingbat.
Mandela isn't a terrorist. You're an evil Abrahamist puppet of whites.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by dontiky: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
zoghys:

Yes Jesus is a Jew but wasn't born in a Jew law land and that's exactly my point. I never said he's Arab, so don't get me wrong. Bethlehem historically belongs to the Arab and after Israel got independence it was handed over to them by the British. Ire oooo
bethlehem has never been ascribed anywhere as Palestinian land. The land of the Jews cover even parts of Jordan Lebanon and some places in Today’s Saudi Arabia. With population increase one day Israel will rise up demanding for all those lands.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by BJanta: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dream25:
Is that journalist also part of Hamas??... cheesy

Israel kidnapping of Palestinian civilian and call them terrorists, what a shameless nation...

You fool still talking your usual Muslim foolishness. May a thousand Hanas bullets locate all you Muslim rapist and murderers. The real shame you don't talk about. And that is your blood-sucking allah fleeing Gaza to hide i in Kaaba again. And GOD sending flood and a swarm of insects to torment him to death. That's the real shame. You don't mess up with GOD of Israel, the only true and living GOD. HALLELUJAH.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by smallrincowis16(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Holiness2100:
More

What kind of propaganda is this, so fake AI pictures isn't enough?

Now torturing ordinary civilians is even that need now.
You need to check your brain
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by zoghys: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
dontiky:
bethlehem has never been ascribed anywhere as Palestinian land. The land of the Jews cover even parts of Jordan Lebanon and some places in Today’s Saudi Arabia. With population increase one day Israel will rise up demanding for all those lands.

You don't have a clue, you are just some religion freak. Don't bother to quote me again, it's not worth replying you again.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by shoprite: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Be like say na black boxers dey reign for Gaza ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by DOM7: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Allah hukubar! Devils...
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Friend22(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Nazi Amalekites have no Choice.
They either Surrender or they are sent straight to Virgin land.
If you like call them demons, it will not make Jews to like you.
To them you're just another misguided pagan.
Be rest assured, this is not the last of all this.
Palestines will be free bi'ithniLlaah.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by 11doubledee: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Difrent:

They would have done better to also show photos of their surrendering and weapons found.
If it's escuses lies and propaganda both sides use it
Your opinion is formed by your bias

Well you are right we clearly differ on opinions but the question is?
Are these all males of the 2.3 million Gazans?
IDF have been conducting their operations in Palestine with some Palestinians in those dilapidated buildings and on the street (there are numerous YouTube videos for reference),why arrest these ones alone.
There must have been a good reason why these ones were arrested and the report clearly states that they will all be subjected to final interrogation to ascertain who are truly HAMAS terrorist.
Over 800 tunnels have been discovered and destroyed by IDF,you can't keep hiding there forever,hunger, starvation and quest for good breathe will definitely push you back to the surface.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by dbayei(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Our God sitting in the highest throne in heaven is winning our battles.Amen
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by OgaTheTop2: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Surrender ke, they don't want virgins again? Unbelievable 🤣
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Winnin009: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
zoghys:

It will not be well with your father for your reply. If you don't agree with history then shut up and move along. I have been a practicing Christian for more than 33 years and you internet kids of today just assume you know more than history.

If you’ve been practicing Christianity for that long and you don’t know that the current lands of Jordan, Lebanon, Yemen and the other nations surrounding are all indeed Israel’s land then you should quit what you’re practicing.

You even dare talk about not knowing history when it’s common knowledge that the ottomans collected the land through conquest. Before the land was forcefully taken with bloodshed; it was all Canaan(Israel). A simple google search would have saved you a world of embarrassment.

You’re not a Christian. You go to church doesn’t make you one and you know nothing of history either.

What an ignorant individual using the fact that he has counted years on earth as a yardstick for knowledge as if stupid people don’t grow old too.

And I say again; shut up! You aren’t a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Winnin009: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Somilat:

Tell us how you know Hamas killed non-IDF personnel.

Your attempts to shift the goal post is just pathetic. 🤣😂

I never said Hamas killed anyone. I simply asked what your point was when you mentioned that the men being paraded are civilians. And subsequently asked you to tell us how you identify Hamas fighters. Please tell us.

Like I earlier stated; your attempts to shift the post is pathetic and pointless. If you’re not going to answer the question in your next reply; don’t bother replying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by zoghys: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Winnin009:

If you’ve been practicing Christianity for that long and you don’t know that the current lands of Jordan, Lebanon, Yemen and the other nations surrounding are all indeed Israel’s land then you should quit what you’re practicing.

You even dare talk about not knowing history when it’s common knowledge that the ottomans collected the land through conquest. Before the land was forcefully taken with bloodshed; it was all Canaan(Israel). A simple google search would have saved you a world of embarrassment.

You’re not a Christian. You go to church doesn’t make you one and you know nothing of history either.

What an ignorant individual using the fact that he has counted years on earth as a yardstick for knowledge as if stupid people don’t grow old too.

And I say again; shut up! You aren’t a Christian.

You have a twisted brain and explaining anything further to you is of no use. Once again your tell your father to shut up.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Ayodeoba: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Holiness2100:
Hamas gunmen in the heart of Gaza are surrendering to Israeli troops in large numbers.

They are stripped to their underwear to make sure they aren't wearing explosive devices.
arresting civilians tagging them as gunmen and yes media push it out. You will account for all the lies you posted today on the day of reckoning
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Winnin009: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
zoghys:

You have a twisted brain and explaining anything further to you is of no use. Once again your tell your father to shut up.

Better to have a twisted brain than to have one filled with wrong information. I dare you to give a valid point that doesn’t concern your age and your dad.😂 Just humor me. Prove that I’m indeed saying nonsense like I just proved that you’re a Christian for show (that’s if you’re a Christian indeed) 🤣

He say na Christian! What a clown!

PS: my dad is smart enough to rely on available information than assume he knows because he’s old. He’s not foolish! He’s smart, unlike you.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by caleboxylic: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
papapchi:
Is very shameful you don't know what you're talking about, when is Israel created? Israel never existed in the first place, forget about the fairy tales in the slave book called bible. Israel [ is the creation of the west and the land in question belongs to Palestine. quote author=caleboxylic post=127375269]

Stories. Tell those Arab migrants to vacate Jewish land. What are Arabs migrants doing in Samaria and Judaea?

What is that place called in your religious book? Who own Jerusalem according to your book?
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by zoghys: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Winnin009:

Better to have a twisted brain than to have one filled with wrong information. I dare you to give a valid point that doesn’t concern your age and your dad.😂 Just humor me. Prove that I’m indeed saying nonsense like I just proved that you’re a Christian for show (that’s if you’re a Christian indeed) 🤣

PS: my dad is smart enough to rely on available information than assume he knows because he’s old. He’s not foolish! He’s smart, unlike you.

Sent is a simple search like you requested. With this you should know if at all your daddy is smart, then he should call for DNA
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by zoghys: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Winnin009:

Your dad needs to call for DNA.

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Difrent: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
ablejesus26:

Let's always call a spade a spade.

That will mean equally condemning Israeli agreession towards Palestinians...... Except you want us to believe isreal did no wrong and the so called jihadists just begin to hate them for nothing.
Like I said approach this issue with an open mind. Imagine a scenario where black Americans all over the Americas began returning to Africa ....as a result of racism which was no longer bearable....then they began displacing me and you from our land claiming they originally owned the land and it was slavery that took them away for 500 years and they are now back
Of course they are right.
And of course we won't stand by and allow us displace us from a place we have always known as home.
The situation above is whats happening in Palestine. The Zionists rightly claim the land as theirs and have a right to the land they have abandoned for over 500 years but you cannot deny the Palestinians the land they have occupied for hundreds of years

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.