Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. (41578 Views)

The U.S. Navy Has Taken Back Control Of The Israel-affiliated Tanker Hijacked! / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by KnownUnknown: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Nazi terrorists? Is this headline just to get traffic or just mere ignorance? If the article didn't mention Nazi anywhere, where exactly did nairaland get what they put on front-page? What's really wrong with you guys?

These people are just retarded. The irony is that Israel is the group that can be likened to Nazis with their “chosen people” bigotry and “promised land” thievery.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Ramaa(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Shoot them.......
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by dontiky: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2023
Hitler5:
This is fake news they are not hamas fighters as stated by Aljazeera they are all Gaza ordinary men arrested when fleeing there homes from northern Gaza always get your facts right ..Hamas will never surrender to the bastards...
has aljazeerah identity any hamas member since the war began? According to aljazeerah all people killed so far are innocent civilians no hamas member has been reported killed. But Israel knows Even doctors are members of hamas . For the love of the real innocent Palestinians why isn’t anyone around the world including Arab nations calling on hamas to release the Israeli captives and end this war?
Does it mean they don’t really care about the Palestinian lives?

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by dontiky: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2023
zoghys:

Stop misleading innocent citizens with your watery journalism. Those men were Palestinians arrested and display to the grime of genocidal Israel at a refugee camp in Gaza. Let face fact, Israel is committing genocide in Gaza and are systematically bringing up another set of Hamas in the near future. Hundreds of civilians are been bombed in more than fifty days of this war with more than 10, 000 children and women dead. Personally, I want Hamas decimated and completely wiped off because of what they did to innocent israelis on Oct 7th, but killing of the innocent in Gaza doesn't justify what happen in the kirbuts and music festival in Israel. Two wrongs won't and will never make a right, it's time to put a stop to this senseless killings.
has aljazeerah identity any hamas member since the war began? According to aljazeerah all people killed so far are innocent civilians no hamas member has been reported killed. But Israel knows Even doctors are members of hamas . For the love of the real innocent Palestinians why isn’t anyone around the world including Arab nations calling on hamas to release the Israeli captives and end this war?

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by 11doubledee: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Difrent:

FAKE NEWS
And
Israeli propaganda.

They didn't surrender
Israel just arrested them indiscriminately
And it was in West bank not in Gaza.

Just look at the streets and buildings around and ask yourself if that's West bank.
Excuses, lies and propaganda will not help at this stage.
The earlier HAMAS surrenders the better it is for Palestinians.
They clearly can't fight isreal nor defend Palestinians.
Palestine will continue to exist as well as isreal.
Just like Judaism, Christianity,Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc
We all should learn to tolerate each other despite our differences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by ablejesus26(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2023
Solitechworld:

Hamas is not a terrorist organization

Says Who undecided
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Antiislaam(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Righthussle:

E pain am. Why didn't the fake god they foolishly gathered there to worship save them? "Call me in the time of trouble" my ass.

Stop displaying your stupidity here nah biko, Can't you differentiate between terrorist attack and war battle? What happened in Owo was a terrorist attacked and not a war battle.

Hamas flex muscle that they will finish IDF in warfront but seen them surrendered means allah and Muhammad has disappointed them. The God of Israel is mighty in battle, that is just the message and let it sneak into your medulla oblongata

Righthussle:

I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim, it's foolish to be one in this time and age.

So you are neither a Christian nor a Muslim but rather an atheist and a fool according to
Psalms 14:1

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.

Therefore, Bible made me to understand that I shouldn't answer you a fool according to your foolishness.. My moniker says Antiislaam and not Anti-Atheist. I deal with the followers and slaves of Muhammad and not the foolish ones like you. Sorry if I might have caused you serious damages beyond repair because I won't reply to your foolishness any longer

Proverbs 26:4

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by obesse: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2023
I wonder what the world would be like without terrorists!
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by richeeyo(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Dream25:
Is that journalist also part of Hamas??... cheesy

Israel kidnapping of Palestinian civilian and call them terrorists, what a shameless nation...
Don't listern to Aljeezera oooo
They are terrorists supporters

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by 11doubledee: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2023
hotwax:

same story...genocide for 2 months, yet we still have millions of palestinians in gaza..

palestinians no dey finish?
Dem don abuse the word genocide tire.
I tell you.

Israel evacuated over 500000 of it's own citizens in neighbouring towns of Gaza and Lebanon when the war started.
Hamas went to hide among their own civilians they should be protecting.
Who does that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by ablejesus26(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2023
papapchi:
Why is Nigeria media full of evil and paddling fake news? The people you called Hamas Nazi's are merely people unlawfully arrested by Israeli solders in the occupied Palestine territory, including journalist. Nigeria and it's gutter media are nothing but evil, May the suffering of the Palestine befall anyone that is encouraging Israel geocide.

This prayer can't make any impact bcus God can't stand with Hamas/Isis.

Remove Israel from the picture and watch Hamas/Isis turn their bombs on tne liberal minded Muslims around them. The only thing that makes sense to a jihadist is terror.
Its good to watch Israel give the terrorists and all who stand with them a superior terror.

The lesson they must learn is"where your own stop,na their another person own start.
Death to the terrorists

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by richeeyo(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Solitechworld:

Those are not Hamas!

They are civilians forcibly arrested by Israeli Terrorists

Hamas is not a terrorist organization.....

:::::::::::::::::

NairaLand seems to have become a platform for IDF propaganda. I am curious if Seun, the founder, is aware of and consents to this. I raised this concern in his Twitter comment section, and he committed to addressing it. However, only one of the two concerns I highlighted has been partially resolved. The ongoing issue involves:

1. The prevention of Muslim content from reaching the front page on Fridays.

2. NairaLand serving as a tool for spreading IDF misinformation and propaganda.

SEUN IS A FOOL
This platform needs to be taken out of his reach

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Jeyun: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2023
amnesty7:
Meanwhile, the Zionists terrorists continue their genocide of innocent Palestinians.
don't worry u will be alright last last
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Jeyun: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2023
amnesty7:

And you can see how they quickly pushed it to the front pages. Genocide armies and their gentile online supporters are same.
u go dey alright last last
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by 11doubledee: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Gandrova:
Civilians were captured and stripped naked. Is this part of rules of engagement?
Propaganda of the war.
The reason was stated by IDF except you did not read that part.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by zoghys: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2023
dontiky:

You obviously don't know the history between Palestine and the occupation of by the genocidal Israel. The west frontally by the United States propose a two state solution where Palestinians rights and existence are fundamentally recognize and sees to be so. Israel is taking over Bethlehem the birth place of Jesus Christ which rightfully belongs to the Palestine and presently control all activities in West Bank where Israel settlers are currently killing innocent Palestinians right on their land. Israel occupation of of the independent state of Palestine as recognize by international law is the basis of inhumanity of quassam brigade on innocent israelis on Oct 7th. Do you know that Israel has arrested more than 200 civilians in occupied west Bank since the start of this war, and more will follow in months to come. If you lot based your line of thinking on religion sentiment and which I must say I have read lots of that jargons here, then you are clueless about the history of both countries. Gaza has lots of churches as well as mosques, and moreso baby Jesus was born on Palestinian territory. Am a Christian but am a human first before been a Christian, so humanity should prevail. Let the killing of innocent Palestinians stop now, hence that region will be in catastrophe In no time soon.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by 11doubledee: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2023
Righteousness2:

The usual Palestine" INNOCENT CIVILIANS" You mean!

These are your INNOCENT CIVILIANS on civil clothing with RPGs and bombs to kill.
Hold your speech boi! These are TERRORISTS
This Israel Palestine war has made me understand better the way terrorist sympathisers reason.
They pretend and lie alot.
You see obvious white and want to force it on others that it is black.
One terrorist sympathiser is even claiming the over 1200 civilians killed on October 7 are all IDF SOLDIERS.
When isreal is saying 68 IDF soldiers have died so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by ablejesus26(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2023
KnownUnknown:

These people are just retarded. The irony is that Israel is the group that can be likened to Nazis with their “chosen people” bigotry and “promised land” thievery.

Ohh pray you don't engage this jihadist undecided
Even down here in Nigeria the liberal minded Muslims are not safe around them.
Death to the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Jeyun: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2023
Gandrova:
Civilians were captured and stripped naked. Is this part of rules of engagement?
Propaganda of the war.
ehyaa Las las u go dey alright
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Jeyun: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

This platform is becoming a joke. @seun why are you giving voice to the Isreali propaganda? Hamas fighters wearing sandals? Those were men rounded up from the jalabiya UN shelter, check Twitter before approving this nonsense. The isrealis are so desperate for a victory that they are now openly mass arresting men, stripping them unclad and dehumanizing them just to score cheap propaganda points. The OP is such a slowpoke that he doesn't even understand the level of atrocities the idf keep committing against innocent Palestinians. How can you send missiles to take out entire 6 story buildings with people living inside all in the name of fighting Hamas or that you're a chosen people. Ffs that land is not even theirs, so what's their obsession with the Gaza people?

You told people to move to the south or Gaza for their safety only for you to start bombing the south. Smh

The picture below is also Hamas abi? Better speak up because it can happen to anyone. Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc... Carpet bombing civilians in whatever guise is a war crime and should never be encouraged.

The clown called holiness, oya educate yourself. People like you bring mockery to Christianity and the black race.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6N3Toy8/
and u think hamas can defeat Israel? Ehyaaa las las u go dey alright
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Righthussle: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2023
Antiislaam:

Stop displaying your stupidity here nah biko, Can't you differentiate between terrorist attack and war battle? What happened in Owo was a terrorist attacked and not a war battle.

Hamas flex muscle that they will finish IDF in warfront but seen them surrendered means allah and Muhammad has disappointed them. The God of Israel is mighty in battle, that is just the message and let it sneak into your medulla oblongata

So you are neither a Christian nor a Muslim but rather an atheist and a fool according to
Psalms 14:1

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.

Therefore, Bible made me to understand that I shouldn't answer you a fool according to your foolishness.. My moniker says Antiislaam and not Anti-Atheist. I deal with the followers and slaves of Muhammad and not the foolish ones like you. Sorry if I might have caused you serious damages beyond repair because I won't reply to your foolishness any longer

Proverbs 26:4

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

To foolish people like you for a person not to be a Christian or Muslim automatically means that the person is an atheist. See person wey dey differentiate between war and terrorist attacks as if both don't involve killing. Whether it's war or terrorist attack if your god cannot protect you when your life is in danger then you should think with your coconut head that the god is a piece of s.hi.t.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Wild rats,e just dey start nee grin you murder innocents for virgin,so sex is all you crave in life here and after life.You beast hamas with hisbollah and all extremists worldwide must be annihilated like alqueda was IFSHA. angry
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Father4all: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2023
They didn't surrender, they were abducted
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Somilat: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Winnin009:

I’ll ask again; since you know a lot about Hamas that you can easily spot anti-Hamas, could you kindly tell us how you identify Hamas fighters?

And you must know that if you can’t; you’re a fool forever because the internet never forgets. I’ve already taken a snapshot of the previous comments to make sure that the internet indeed remembers the foolish person on Nairaland that’s sympathizing with terrorists thousands of KM away while another is busy decimating their people up north.
IDF go into civilian clothes when off duty.

what do u mean "the internet never forgets"? I'm anonymous here.
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Somilat: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2023
ShangTsung000:

What's the difference between a civilian and a terrorist?

You usually find way to sound dumb.
my signature tells you the difference. go read the link..... dumb ass cheesy
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by k4kenny(f): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2023
Solitechworld:

Those are not Hamas!

NairaLand seems to have become a platform for IDF propaganda. I am curious if Seun, the founder, is aware of and consents to this. I raised this concern in his Twitter comment section, and he committed to addressing it. However, only one of the two concerns I highlighted has been partially resolved. The ongoing issue involves:

Exactly!!! I've made this point before. Either Seun of Nairaland is amongst the people bribed zionist terrorists or his mods are heavily biased.

Below is the actual video. Those men are just everyday Palestinians under brutal Isreali zionist terrorist rule. The sad part is the way our branwashed christians were quick to believe fake news. Took me less than a minute to debunk this crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nMgmNzEqSI?si=gyr26fClE_GPvb-B

I'm creating a thread soon . Seun, if I don't see it on the FP, then you are part of the zionist tools of spreading propaganda
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by dontiky: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2023
zoghys:

You obviously don't know the history between Palestine and the occupation of by the genocidal Israel. The west frontally by the United States propose a two state solution where Palestinians rights and existence are fundamentally recognize and sees to be so. Israel is taking over Bethlehem the birth place of Jesus Christ which rightfully belongs to the Palestine and presently control all activities in West Bank where Israel settlers are currently killing innocent Palestinians right on their land. Israel occupation of of the independent state of Palestine as recognize by international law is the basis of inhumanity of quassam brigade on innocent israelis on Oct 7th. Do you know that Israel has arrested more than 200 civilians in occupied west Bank since the start of this war, and more will follow in months to come. If you lot based your line of thinking on religion sentiment and which I must say I have read lots of that jargons here, then you are clueless about the history of both countries. Gaza has lots of churches as well as mosques, and moreso baby Jesus was born on Palestinian territory. Am a Christian but am a human first before been a Christian, so humanity should prevail. Let the killing of innocent Palestinians stop now, hence that region will be in catastrophe In no time soon.
you don’t know what you are saying. Jesus is a Jew he came to this world in the linage of David through mary. What you guys don’t know is Jesus was referred to as the king of the Jews. You also don’t know that Jesus did not form Christianity it was his followers that started referring to themselves as ‘’Christ like’‘ (birth of Christianity) . The whole of West Bank including Bethlehem and parts of Lebanon are Jewish lands that was occupied after they were displaced
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by ShangTsung000: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2023
Somilat:

my signature tells you the difference. go read the link..... dumb ass cheesy

No time for terrorist sympathisers like you.

Can you justify what your darling Hamas did on Oct 7?

Deadbeat dingbat.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Jjhunt(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2023
why are you supporting evil
Sultty:
I want u to take note that it is "hamas"not Palestines that surrender to Israel and by God grace the two state solution will see the light of day. Enough of this occupations and provocations
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by zoghys: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2023
dontiky:
you don’t know what you are saying. Jesus is a Jew he came to this world in the linage of David through mary. What you guys don’t know is Jesus was referred to as the king of the Jews. You also don’t know that Jesus did not form Christianity it was his followers that started referring to themselves as ‘’Christ like’‘ (birth of Christianity) . The whole of West Bank including Bethlehem and parts of Lebanon are Jewish lands that was occupied after they were displaced

Nope you don't have a clue to all about all these and it's obvious in your reply. Anyway you are entitled to your opinion but you can't change history. Ire ooo
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by Mayeldah(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Terrorism only flourish when Muslims are in charge of any government, Nigeria is a clear example

Make an Ibo man or Christian head of government and head of the army in Nigeria and watch boko haram and bandits disappear in 3 months
Re: Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
Solitechworld:

Those are not Hamas!

Your comments shows you are an Islamic bigot, where asleep when Hamas invaded Israel on October 7 and killed dozens of civilians including women and children and kidnapped many Israelis?

Now the table have turned you are now weeping and seeking sympathy for terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.