Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM (10568 Views)

Naira Falls To ₦‎1,260/$ In Parallel Market / Naira Appreciates From 1310/$ To 1300/$ In Parallel Market / Naira Bounces Back, Appreciates To N470/$ In Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by moneyissweet(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2023
We are cashing out big time. Let naira keep falling

I left that country long time ago
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by Dvdpity: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2023
The military should take over. Nigeria is already a failed State. Well the top echelons of Nigerian military are corrupt bastards.. criminals of the highest quality. What a failed country.
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by Mero34: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2023
Luzo:
Abeg who de interested in buying Pi here? E small Sha but I wan hail am.

how many?
i dey interested
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by Ovieemmanuel: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Under buhari Nigeria was taking 100 steps backward in every minute, but under tinubu Nigeria is taking 100000 steps backward in every second.
No good news since he entered office apart from hardship, misery, hunger, students dropping out of school, high food prices, sanators sharing cars and billions on daily basis.
My only happiness is, no matter your tribe, religion, political party or whatsoever, we are all in this together, no special treatment is given to any average Nigerian.
you are right. No good news at all everyday bad news.
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by BreakingNews21: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2023
ogbonti:

when Wike is building VP Shettima house with N15 Billion which he collected and is using that money to buy all available dollar to hide for himself - why wont dollar rise against the naira ? na basic economics - when DEMAND (for dollar) rises, PRICE (exchange rate against naira) rises

Dem don come from Dubai- they have all priced the properties they want to buy - so its time to loot the billions of naira, convert it to dollars and go buy properties in Dubai --- so black market is aware of this move - na him make naira fall because too much naira is chasing few dollars!

Very weak conjecture with no proof or facts. You could be sued for that if you had significant assets.
The parallel market is about bank managers continuing to sell naira notes to entrenched traders that offer nothing to the economy or nation but inflated currency. I can't wait to see a cash free society in Naija and these middle men put of business.
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by basseeafricana: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Okirinwankwa76:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/naira-falls-to-n1200-in-parallel-market-gains-11-in-nafem/
Until Tinubu collapses Nigeria's economy. How do want to attain economic development when about 90% citizens find themselves in an abject poverty? I should have listen to Obidients. I regret everything because all the people I convinced to vote for Tinubu are now in terrible situations.
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by DestinyNigga: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2023
I thought that his supporters said that he has hit the ground running 😂😂😂 wahala
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by nedekid: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2023
VikingKing:
FreeStuffsNG, I'm waiting for you to come and justify this. Come and tell us how your useless principal plans to convince foreigners to invest in Nigeria when the country is on a steady free fall? APC minions, a time will come when people will start to stone some of you. We're almost there.
Lolz, that charlatan always has something to say, thinking he is making sense.
The most annoying part is when he says you should check his page for free stuff. Can persin on 30k salary have anything free to give? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by ufotunang: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2023
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by ufotunang: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by MindOnMatters00(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
I was laughing when Tinubu supporters were claiming that with what Tinubu has done the dollar will keep falling and were threatening everyone to start selling their dollars.

I knew Tinubu and his appointees were using cosmetic approach to handle it and it will clean off after a while.

The major FX problem is not based on importation as Tinubu supporters have been made to believe, it mainly lies with corruption perpetrated by the same government and their cronies with a few outside of government.

Bro I want to like this post a thousand times. I couldn't stop laughing when the Pro-Tinubu supporters were saying shit. I advised the friends I have not to sell their dollars that it will still go back up. I even bought more dollars when it fell to around 950/$ at parallel market while laughing at the tinubu urchins. I'm in profit now but i see dollar heading for 2000/$ before the end of this year.

Now they are nowhere to be found.

They should mark my words....
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by VikingKing: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kukutente23:

Really? That's the guy!!
Chai!! Does he even own a pressing iron?

He obviously doesn't own anything tangible. Such a loser! Dude wrote a book that didn't sell more than 8 copies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by Felix6: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by ogbonti: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
BreakingNews21:

[b]Very weak conjecture with no proof or facts. You could be sued for that [/b]if you had significant assets.
The parallel market is about bank managers continuing to sell naira notes to entrenched traders that offer nothing to the economy or nation but inflated currency. I can't wait to see a cash free society in Naija and these middle men put of business.

with all the proof that was sent to the supreme court and PEPT what did your demon justices do with it? the simply turned a blind eye. btw, is there still court in Nigeria ? 😂

Guy I don’t know how old you are, but I will tell you for sure that government officials buying dollars in bulk from BDC operators did not start today - just that it has gotten worse and uncontrollable now. At least in the days of old, they do it carefully - now it is done with impunity.

For example, in the Abacha era, there was a Military Governor of Kano State called Col. Mohammed Wase who died in 1996 and almost a truckload of dollars was found in his house when his father, an Emir then called the Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha to take the money his son was keeping in the house - The son, while he was alive - told his father that the money was Abacha’s money so when he died, the father didn’t want Abacha’s wrath so he volunteered the information.

Bro, no be today - forget suing - where do politicians get dollars to spray in parties and buy delegates at party convention ? the CBN? if you believe it’s the CBN that provides dollars for senate candidates- governorship candidates and even local government chairmanship candidates- then i have a bridge to sell you!

they get their dollars from mallams! aboki selling and buying dollar. aka black market
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by ufuosman(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
😖
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by patrickcollins: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bobloco:
Tinubu and his patch patch CV CBN governor have wrecked this country
Buhari was so dull and terrible but is glaring he is far more better than Tinubu a man who hit the ground running but damaged everything already
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by bluefilm: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM by nku5: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Yet all these zombies go dey sing on your mandate like ode grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Commonest Problems Using Aliexpress. / How To Grow Your Business Online / Time Running Out For Nigeria’s LNG Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.