Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Immaculate Conception: Catholic Mass Readings Today, December 8, 2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Immaculate Conception: Catholic Mass Readings Today, December 8, 2023 (74 Views)

In The Light Of Truth: The Immaculate Conception And The BirthOf The Son Of God. / Roman Catholic Dioceses Nationwide Being Consecrated To Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Immaculate Conception: Catholic Mass Readings Today, December 8, 2023 by Resplendence: 4:57am On Dec 08, 2023
The Immaculate Conception: Catholic Mass Readings Today, December 8, 2023

First Reading

The mother of all those who live

After Adam had eaten of the tree the Lord God called to him. ‘Where are you?’ he asked. ‘I heard the sound of you in the garden;’ he replied ‘I was afraid because I was naked, so I hid.’ ‘Who told you that you were naked?’ he asked ‘Have you been eating of the tree I forbade you to eat?’ The man replied, ‘It was the woman you put with me; she gave me the fruit, and I ate it.’ Then the Lord God asked the woman, ‘What is this you have done?’ The woman replied, ‘The serpent tempted me and I ate.’
Then the Lord God said to the serpent,

CONTINUE READING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Immaculate Conception: Catholic Mass Readings Today, December 8, 2023 by Dtruthspeaker: 5:05am On Dec 08, 2023
Resplendence:
The Immaculate Conception: Catholic Mass Readings Today, December 8, 2023..

Yet you say you don't worship a woman
Re: The Immaculate Conception: Catholic Mass Readings Today, December 8, 2023 by Felimax(m): 5:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet you say you don't worship a woman

Why not help us remove the woman from the scriptures?

Demoniac!

Indeed what you lack and what you don't know is that "there is no valid argument against the truth" even though this is your quote but you don't have an iota of it because of the darkness within you!

If the gospel account the op posted there is actually the scriptural readings which you cannot disprove then I bind your soul to eternal darkness until you seek the truth, repent and believe in Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Morning Prayer Before You Start Your Day / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/2023 / 10 Good Reasons Why We Do Not Want To Twaddle Around With Sin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.