Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) (15643 Views)

British Citizen Luke Leyland Vs Plateau State Champion In Dambe Boxing (video) / Ebosetale Okhueleigbe Wins International Golf Tournament In Tanzania / The Best Of African Combat Sport | Dambe And Wrestling (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

That that to Gumi that's bullying Wike. https://www.thecable.ng/gumi-to-tinubu-remove-wike-as-fct-minister-or-we-wont-be-on-same-page/amp
Can religion be separated from the north?
Which sports enable cheating via juju or aiding betting?
It's no longer genuine!

Tell me who Wike never bully for this Country. Very soon, he will try to bully President Tinubu cheesy
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by 451ibirinade: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Even if na God of warEven if na God of war...
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

Can't you join the contest?
You n Sarrki!

If he try am, Sarki go just embezle the Guy Teeth. Na for hospital he go wake grin
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Beuberry(f): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Tell me who Wike never bully for this Country. Very soon, he will try to bully President Tinubu cheesy
That ll be his political end.
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nah JuJu full that hand they fold so
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by DevilishMan: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

Can't you join the contest?
You n Sarrki!

Only if the winner will take you to the other room for gut rearrangement.
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by KingMack(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Ado Bayaro Square and Zaria

Nice..you in kano presently?
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Beuberry(f): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
DevilishMan:

Only if the winner will take you to the other room for gut rearrangement.
Virgin nimi!
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by DevilishMan: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

Virgin nimi!

More reason why your gut need alignment.
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Beuberry(f): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
DevilishMan:

More reason why your gut need alignment.
Will you marry me after the alignment?
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Andyfelix(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Allowed to use charms?😲😲😲

I no follow do oo😄😄
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Goodnewsforlife: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ozommadu:

When hunger dey land ...na for people wey don chop belleful.

Before people like seunmsg, FreeStuffsNG, manabbqrills and Co go go kee theirself before their time grin
everything about u is hunger

Food must b a luxury to u
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by AbujaLagos: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dei-Dei guys
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by DevilishMan: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Beuberry:

Will you marry me after the alignment?

Once my preeq touches your womb, we are married.
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Beuberry(f): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
DevilishMan:

Once my preeq touches your womb, we are married.
Ok. Before you show me ya hairy carrot 🥕 prîck, you v to abide by my terms and conditions.
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by eepeepook: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Savages.
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
KingMack:

Nice..you in kano presently?

No.
Presently in Benin
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Toptenlimited: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
UK COS/Immediate work visa for Caregivers in a Care Home based in the UK.

THIS COMPANY PROVIDES FREE ACCOMODATION TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AND IT IS 100% GUARANTEED

REQUIREMENTS
1. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
2. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
3. TB TEST
4. CURRICULUM VITAE
5. IELTS Or NARIC
6. CARE CERTIFICATE
7 POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE

TOTAL PACKAGE COST 6M
200K BEFORE COS
1M AFTER COS
BALANCE TO BE PAID ONCE VISA IS OUT.

COS WILL BE READY IN MAXIMUM TWO WEEK AND YOU WILL VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE COS BEFORE PAYMENT OF 1M

ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND READY CLIENTS.
WE HAVE LIMITED SLOTS AND WE DONT RESEARCH SLOT.

WHATSAPP
+44 7418 349727‬

New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Rd, London SW6 4LZ, United Kingdom
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Xkale1996(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
richiemcgold:
I remember some years ago when this particular bout was going on in my neighborhood, we brought a guy from the stadium to fight the hausa local fighters. This guy was a professional wrestler who later became a silver medalist at the commonwealth games. Despite huge sums of money staked on him, none of those local fighters agreed to fight him. Till today, I'm still wondering why they all refused to engage him in a fight.
make him come Kano or Kaduna or Katsina
Him go meet his match
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Xkale1996(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:
Is this not Haram? undecided. Just asking!
it is o but bcox of money der eyes are blind
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by EJEGBULEJE: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Really?

Yeah,I use to have the Video...it's on YouTube anyway,u can check it out
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
KingMack:
very interesting sport.. especially when you knock out your opponent 😂 most of the champions r my guys from Ebola, Ali kani bello, shago Musa etc
You know them well
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by KingMack(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2023
Melagros:

You know them well

Sure! This r guys that lodge in my hotel here in kano
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

Yeah,I use to have the Video...it's on YouTube anyway,u can check it out

Okay
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Xkale1996:
make him come Kano or Kaduna or Katsina
Him go meet his match

True grin

1 Like

Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
True, I believe you. I do combat sport, kickboxing specifically, a huge amount of money was once staked on one of our senior fighters to fight in one of their competitions but after the first fight the remaining dambe fighters refused to fight him and requested he be taken out of the competition grin.
richiemcgold:
I remember some years ago when this particular bout was going on in my neighborhood, we brought a guy from the stadium to fight the hausa local fighters. This guy was a professional wrestler who later became a silver medalist at the commonwealth games. Despite huge sums of money staked on him, none of those local fighters agreed to fight him. Till today, I'm still wondering why they all refused to engage him in a fight.
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2023
DrBrainstorm:
True, I believe you. I do combat sport, kickboxing specifically, a huge amount of money was once staked on one of our senior fighters to fight in one of their competitions but after the first fight the remaining dambe fighters refused to fight him and requested he be taken out of the competition grin.

Dambe and kickboxing are different sport. Dambe fighters are only allowed to use one hand. But a Kickboxer can use both hands and legs.
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by DrBrainstorm(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Dambe and kickboxing are different sport. Dambe fighters are only allowed to use one hand. But a Kickboxer can use both hands and legs.
You think I don't know that? You don't know a kickboxer can also use only hands? Did Connor McGregor(MMA) not fight Floyd Mayweather(Boxer) in a boxing ring under boxing rules? What I'm saying is that the dambe fighters refuse to fight the kickboxer despite the huge amount of money to be won.
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2023
Local Boxing
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Beuberry:
Feshelu.

The north use charms in local fights and preach Islam as if they are the holiest. Them dey even bet but their imams in Islam section ll say it's Haram. Lukgaf, rashduct4luv and co, what's islamic ruling on this kinda palava?
Hypocrites!

To you the whole north uses charm?

What fraction of the north participates in that sport?
What fraction of those that participate in the sport use charm?

Just like some would say all Muslims are Boko haram but will never agree that all SEasterners are IPOB cannibal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi / Babatunde Raji Fashola Wants Nigeria To Table A Bid For 2026 World Cup / Real Madrid Join Race For Victor Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.