Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included (1677 Views)

How/where To Buy Things Cheap In Lagos / Aba And Onitsha Is The Tokyo And Kyoto Of Nigeria..(pics) / Top 10 Construction Companies In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2023
this is a finely crafted stainless steel cutlass. feels very solid and looks very quality. bought it at ebeanos for 2750 naira. thats less than 2 british pounds. can you believe that ?

can you name other things that are still very cheap in nigeria ?

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by TechSavvyStack: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Weldone sir. When you get home, boil the finely crafted stainless steel cutlass and serve it to your household grin

See talk. undecided

We're talking about food you're talking about cutlass.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2023
TechSavvyStack:
Weldone sir. When you get home, boil the finely crafted stainless steel cutlass and serve it to your household grin

See talk. undecided
grin grin stick to topic na
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by extol1(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
TechSavvyStack:

See talk. undecided

We're talking about food you're talking about cutlass.
Many are mad but few are roaming the street, the guy is a classical example of the adage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2023
extol1:

Many are mad but few are roaming the street, the guy is a classical example of the adage
grin
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Offkey: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2023
All this tinubu media crew(TMB) doing damage control and propaganda

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2023
extol1:

alright lets try something else. bought these plantains at ebeanos for 1500 naira. thats 1 british pound. in uk you cant buy this for a pound

3 Likes

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Septagon: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2023
Rest! You lack what to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Septagon:
Rest! You lack what to say.
grin
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by richiemcgold: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Hemp is very cheap in Nigeria. You can get a pinch at around N100 to N200. That's just a paltry $0.002

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Karlifate: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:
this is a finely crafted stainless steel cutlass. feels very solid and looks very quality. bought it at ebeanos for 2750 naira. thats less than 2 british pounds. can you believe that ?

LMAO! grin grin

Those people who visited 2024 has given you report, hence your warfare preparation cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Karlifate: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:

alright lets try something else. bought these plantains at ebeanos for 1500 naira. thats 1 british pound. in uk you cant buy this for a pound

In Britain, you earn in Pounds and you spend in Pounds

In Nigeria, you earn in Naira and you spend in Naira

Comparing the purchasing power of two geographical locations in two different continents is needless.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Aydot351(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
richiemcgold:
Hemp is very cheap in Nigeria. You can get a pinch at around N100 to N200. That's just a paltry $0.002
Everything 4 9ja don add money, nah only weed price stable despite everytin. Sk N100, local weed N200, marley kush N200, loud N500, colo N500.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Karlifate:

In Britain, you earn in Pounds and you spend in Pounds

In Nigeria, you earn in Naira and you spend in Naira

Comparing the purchasing power of two geographical locations in two different continents is needless.
I agree but that doesn’t stop Nigerians from comparing salaries of both countries so two can play that game
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! grin grin

Those people who visited 2024 has given you report, hence your warfare preparation cheesy
hehe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Tohsynetita1: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:

na UK you dey?
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

na UK you dey?
naija
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
richiemcgold:
hehe my guy 😄
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! grin grin

my guy street done red finish lol
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Karlifate: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:
my guy street done red finish lol

We already "hit the ground running" & started painting the town/street red cheesy

Enjoy! wink
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Spandau: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:

Alaye, are you preparing for something? This one that you bought cutlass. Hope all is well?

3 Likes

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Spandau:

Alaye, are you preparing for something? This one that you bought cutlass. Hope all is well?
lol to be honest with you ? Truthfully ? I went to ebeanos to do my food shopping and in going from aisle to aisle checking out prices of commodities I saw this fine looking cutlass at 2750. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It’s cheaper than a plate of food in many places. I couldn’t resist paying just 2750 for it but at the back of my mind am thinking ? But I don’t really have any use of a cutlass. But that cutlass was looking very good. Anyway I decided not to buy it cuz I have no need for a cutlass. This was last week. I went back to ebeanos yesterday to buy something and I saw the cutlass was still there so I decided to buy it as a decoration in my house. So it would be used as a decoration. It’s too cheap not to buy it. That’s the story
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by sukkot: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:
lol to be honest with you ? Truthfully ? I went to ebeanos to do my food shopping and in going from aisle to aisle checking out prices of commodities I saw this fine looking cutlass at 2750. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It’s cheaper than a plate of food in many places. I couldn’t resist paying just 2750 for it but at the back of my mind am thinking ? But I don’t really have any use of a cutlass. But that cutlass was looking very good. Anyway I decided not to buy it cuz I have no need for a cutlass. This was last week. I went back to ebeanos yesterday to buy something and I saw the cutlass was still there so I decided to buy it as a decoration in my house. So it would be used as a decoration. It’s too cheap not to buy it. That’s the story
sukkot:
Karlifate:

We already "hit the ground running" & started painting the town/street red cheesy

Enjoy! wink
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Spandau: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:

Ok o.
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by excanny: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:

This kind of comparison are at best silly?

What is the minimum wage in the UK vs Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by finallybusy: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
1. Oxygen.
2. Heat.
3. Sunshine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by AngelicBeing: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:
tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by AngelicBeing: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Double post
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by REGINALD001(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:

HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK ITS SOLD HERE....... ANYWAY YOU CAN GET THIS HERE IN AFRO CARRIBEAN SHOPS OR ASIAN SHOPS, AND IT'S MOSTLY FROM COLUMBIA AND NOT TASTY AND SWEET LIKE WHAT WE HAVE IN NAIJA........ YOU CAN HARDLY SEE THESE IN THOSE POPURLAR GROCERY SHOPS OR MALLS ....LIKE ALDI, LIDL, TESCO, MORRISONS OR HOME BARGAIN AND CO.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by REGINALD001(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by REGINALD001(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Re: Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included by Procashtips(m): 12:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Aydot351:

Everything 4 9ja don add money, nah only weed price stable despite everytin. Sk N100, local weed N200, marley kush N200, loud N500, colo N500.

Otapiapia still cheap

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy A Used Laptop For As Cheap As #4000 / Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 / Booming Business - Milk Export Business From Kenya To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.