Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF (39748 Views)

Concerns As Buhari Government Passes On N46 Trillion Debts To Tinubu / FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 / Akwa Ibom State Government Posts Highest Debts In State's History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Kcfresh2103(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
jrusky:

If we tell you how much owed to China you want to pay it off or what?

I know not seen Nigeria top the list already annoys you that was why you went China way.

Weldon..... unfortunately I don't like bantering or arguing with kids on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mugu... Oponu! Audio farm... person wey poverty don finish day talk of animal farm!
Glutton.
I don't have time for idiots like you.. Na people like you dey do tuale for me..
Hungry looking bastard..
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
ozegidon:
I don't have time for idiots like you.. Na people like you dey do tuale for me..
Hungry looking bastard..
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ the thing pain am! Poverty stricken miscreant..... stupid wretched idiot!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ the thing pain am! Poverty stricken miscreant..... stupid wretched idiot!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ode! Tuale boy..

1 Like

Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
ozegidon:
Ode! Tuale boy..
Mumu! Yamirin boy...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Jagaban2012: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://africa.businessinsider.com/local/markets/10-african-countries-with-the-highest-debts-to-the-imf/m7kg2l8

USA

France

Russia

Canada

United Kingdom are also among the heavily debtor.... perhaps you want to add them...

All these Nnnnmyamiri people are always looking for bad stories to project against this Tinubu govt....
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mumu! Yamirin boy...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
E pain amπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺTuale boy!!
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
ozegidon:
E pain amπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺTuale boy!!
Ode wetin dey pain you? Aje okuta ma mu Omo boy!
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Ode wetin dey pain you? Aje okuta ma mu Omo boy!
E pain am no be small πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2023
ozegidon:
E pain am no be small πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Mumu keep fooling yourself! Na only Tuale boy you sabi!..... Ode!....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...oluku!
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mumu keep fooling yourself! Na only Tuale boy you sabi!..... Ode!....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...oluku!
E wan die πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy!!! πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
ozegidon:
E wan die πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy!!! πŸ˜‚
You do pai already......Omo nna boy!🀣🀣
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 4:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You do pai already......Omo nna boy!🀣🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy.. go hug transformer if e pain you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2023
ozegidon:
Tuale boy.. go hug transformer if e pain you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
You kept fooling yourself and repeating the same thing. Mumu! .. Ogun kii ya mama!... Your messages are stale and dry not funny... ode!....
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You kept fooling yourself and repeating the same thing. Mumu! .. Ogun kii ya mama!... Your messages are stale and dry not funny... ode!....
Taule boy go and die! Bastard son of a LovePeddler!
You never see anything
Tuale boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
ozegidon:
You never see anything
Tuale boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mumu wetin you wan see? I don see you finish it is obvious madness runs in your family. You need to take your medication...oponu..!!
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
ozegidon:
You never see anything
Tuale boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I pity your useless mother.
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by wiseoneking: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
MEEVEET:

Are you sure you are ok? Like everything is fine

Was Nigeria not debt free in 2005 ?
This is in support of your poverty stricken state not knowing that all this countries does not have such a magnitude of multidimensional poor people like Nigeria. Celebrating mediocrity. Sai Jagaban. We do see am. Enjoy the frustration
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I pity your useless mother.
Tuale boy wan commit suicide πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Idiot Tuale boy! πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mumu wetin you wan see? I don see you finish it is obvious madness runs in your family. You need to take your medication...oponu..!!
E don die!
Rip to Tuale boy!!!
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
ozegidon:
E don die!
Rip to Tuale boy!!!
Twale boy is stale say another thing!
RIP ozegidon!....Son of a mad man...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
ozegidon:
Tuale boy wan commit suicide πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Idiot Tuale boy! πŸ˜‚
Just like your father commited suicide....RIP to you and all your family members!.....,😎😎
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Just like your father commited suicide....RIP to you and all your family members!.....,😎😎
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sounds silly, just like your name.. tuale boy πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy Tuale boy.. no tuale money for you..
You never see anything
Tuale boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Twale boy is stale say another thing!
RIP ozegidon!....Son of a mad man...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No, I'm not saying another thing tuale boy
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy
Tuale boy
Tuale boy
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
ozegidon:
No, I'm not saying another thing tuale boy
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy
Tuale boy
Tuale boy
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘
Mumu boy!
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
ozegidon:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sounds silly, just like your name.. tuale boy πŸ˜‚
Tuale boy Tuale boy.. no tuale money for you..
You never see anything
Tuale boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ode!.... keep wasting your time lazy youth!
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mumu boy!
go hang yourself tuale boy
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mumu boy!
I wouldn't stop until you hang yourself
Tuale boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
ozegidon:
I wouldn't stop until you hang yourself
Tuale boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ
Ode na you go die first....RIP to you.
Mumu boy!
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by ozegidon(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Ode na you go die first....RIP to you.
Mumu boy!
Taule boy πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Sillymoderators: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
ozegidon:
Taule boy πŸ˜‚
Mumu boy...😎
Re: 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF by Buccalcavity2: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
I'm not as bothered about our loan profile as compared to revenue profile. It's okay to borrow if you use it well and can pay back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) / Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It / Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.