Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For (12180 Views)

Breaking: Ex- CBN Gov Godwin Emefiele Refunds N4trn To FG Coffers / South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Fearyourcreator: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

Just say it plain terms, You like to suffer, you should have told us during election that you are supporting Tinubu because you like to suffer and Tinubu will be very good to achieve that for you...

If you dey enjoy plus your kinsmen wey dey always cry here when ever good and bad drop on nairaland everyday... Suffer wan kee una... Una no get better work dey beat chest up and down... Na igbos dey always cry here.... Check again na igbos dey always like for bad news unlike for good news here... Suffer wan kee una ... Make Una leave nairaland for better people abeg
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Brushstrokes20: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
eBOLA only came to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY! 💯

2 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by zombieHUNTER: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Cromagnon:
what is wrong in soaking garri. This thing pain una fa

There's nothing wrong in drinking garri morning and night in the shithole.

It's a special delicacy in the SW my dear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Pathfinder2090: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tinubu is the best president in the world
He has come to develop Nigeria same way he did in Lagos from the scratch
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by JudasNaKarrot: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
omoadeleye:

Na Tinubu prepare the budget?
Adeleye Pikin, when will you have sense? You are growing old, yet sense you no get.
Una go defend the drug lord taya without shame, while hunger, starvation and poverty is showing you people shege.

3 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by juliuscaesar(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nigerians deserve their leaders. All they know how to do is complain. When you guys are ready to take charge of your future, you will do the right thing.

What you allow is what will continue.....Anonymous
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by WorldRichest: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
dre11:

For 2024, the presidency has proposed a budget of N4.4 trillion for the Service Wide Vote (SWV). This is almost a trillion naira higher than the N3.02 trillion 2023 budget and N2 trillion higher than the N2.46 trillion budgeted for and expended under the SWV in 2022.

The SWV, which is also known as the Consolidated Revenue Fund Charge, is Nigeria’s annual contingency budget. It is divided into personnel, overhead and capital expenses and overseen by the president.

Furthermore, the SWV can only be accessed by ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) after they exhaust their budgets.

https://fij.ng/article/fg-budgets-n4trn-for-expenditures-no-one-accounts-for/

So, this is how successive governments have been looting us.

Make Ogun kuku kill all of us for this Nigeria. Make US, North Korea, or Russia use the landmass to plant potatoes.
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by NAC1666: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
dre11:

https://fij.ng/article/fg-budgets-n4trn-for-expenditures-no-one-accounts-for/
It's called misellinouce expenses. You never see anything yet
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
omoadeleye:

Don't worry you will know who prepared the budget soon. Una go explain taya
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Oluwapab: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Our economy in Nigeria is currently sinking. If you still don't have a HIGH INCOME SKILL by now, that enables you earn in dollar. Then I pity you. 2024 is just by the corner.

If you wish to learn a HIGH INCOME SKILL,

I strongly recommend ;
📌Ghost writing
📌Affiliate marketing..

09130476127. Let's connect on WhatsApp

P.s : This is for those who are serious about improving their current situation
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by hassana728: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tinubu is the most useless and visionlessness man to ever rule Nigeria. Buhari is 2,000% far better than Tinubu - ArewaTinubu is the most useless and visionlessness man to ever rule Nigeria. Buhari is 2,000% far better than Tinubu - Arewa...
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by SemperFid: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
omoadeleye:

Na ur father prepare am

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by comrChris(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Siberia01:
shocked

Centre for management development grin

Nigerians are truly dumb
extremely dumb people
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Fearyourcreator: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

Just say it plain terms, You like to suffer, you should have told us during election that you are supporting Tinubu because you like to suffer and Tinubu will be very good to achieve that for you...

You will see what you wish for this administration se .. enemy of the nation ... This country is bigger than anybody .. anyone there make he do am .. cus no be your candidate only thing you Sabi na to criticize and wish bad for this nation .. na God go punish all of una... Even that Obi wey him head be like plastic coach of a train ... Ogun go punish am too. ... Except he did well as governor than Tinubu and his boys after he left till today... Make all of una go Anambra wey Obi build .. let me tell you this again ... Igbos will never rule this country again... Last election shows they can't be trusted with power at all... Thank God Jonathan no be igbo... Eyin werey... Billionaires wey dey always cry on top nairaland everyday ... Hunger billionaires... Una for no dey complain at all to show say una get money ... Eyin oponu ayirada
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Fearyourcreator: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=DatNiggaDaz post=127383837][/quote]
Na Abacha fit una... Like you now... His crocodile for don use you do breakfast
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Fearyourcreator: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Olayinka779:
You are a genius bro
I no understand, Wetin happen
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by numericalguy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Balablu blu bulala. grin grin

I have said it several times that the era of Bullion vans is here to stay wether you like it or not.

The warning was sounded loud & clear even to the deaf but some good for nothing creatures said no, Igbos & the people of the old Eastern region will be taught a lesson they will never forget.
The most funny thing is that the garangaja Master is not mentally fit to think like a human.

The Signature of his unstable mental health was shown by Allah for all to see & make a right decision during the election.

Let me ask: is it someone who makes statement about roasted electricity with down payment or gaz"elle garan"gaja can be able to know & lead the country

Make i Laugh jare grin grin. The good thing is that those creatures who used tribalism to usher in the unfit mental drug dealer certificate forger are gnashing & crying in severe pains.

Allah Akbar

Wailing 101 grin
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by peculiar2233: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
We warned them about Tinubu, they called us haters, to all those who used tribalism to support Tinubu if only your tribal bragging right could reduce the price of garri for you or reduce the price of petrol to 200, I would have said you gained something from tribal support but do you know the very bad part;

Tinubu doesn't give a fvck about you or whatever you go through, he doesn't even need your vote or support in 2027 to get reelected...
But you and I know that the oloriburuku didn't win if not for crooks we have as judges. God will disgrace them all, it's just the matter of time

2 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Ratello: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Balablu blu bulala. grin grin

I have said it several times that the era of Bullion vans is here to stay wether you like it or not.

The warning was sounded loud & clear even to the deaf but some good for nothing creatures said no, Igbos & the people of the old Eastern region will be taught a lesson they will never forget.
The most funny thing is that the garangaja Master is not mentally fit to think like a human.

The Signature of his unstable mental health was shown by Allah for all to see & make a right decision during the election.

Let me ask: is it someone who makes statement about roasted electricity with down payment or gaz"elle garan"gaja can be able to know & lead the country

Make i Laugh jare grin grin. The good thing is that those creatures who used tribalism to usher in the unfit mental drug dealer certificate forger are gnashing & crying in severe pains.

Allah Akbar

Those low lifers must die and perish by hunger and frustrations

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Brendaniel: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You will see what you wish for this administration se .. enemy of the nation ... This country is bigger than anybody .. anyone there make he do am .. cus no be your candidate only thing you Sabi na to criticize and wish bad for this nation .. na God go punish all of una... Even that Obi wey him head be like plastic coach of a train ... Ogun go punish am too. ... Except he did well as governor than Tinubu and his boys after he left till today... Make all of una go Anambra wey Obi build .. let me tell you this again ... Igbos will never rule this country again... Last election shows they can't be trusted with power at all... Thank God Jonathan no be igbo... Eyin werey... Billionaires wey dey always cry on top nairaland everyday ... Hunger billionaires... Una for no dey complain at all to show say una get money ... Eyin oponu ayirada

See as you dey cry grin The truth dey pain you gan, and everything wey you write here na lie, also as at now Tinubu big pass Nigeria but e no still send you, technically you are useless to his political aspiration, if not e for give you appointment, that is to say your support no mean anything to am, if to say because say you be Yoruba with Tinubu then price of food come down for you or price of fuel dey different for you I for say you benefit something..

But as e dey so Tinubu no send you, na d same price all of us including Obi and Atiku supporters dey buy things, your tribal bragging rights no fit change price for you, you see this Tinubu tenure I go mock you guys gaaaannnnn,!!!!

If Tinubu dey spoil the country I go dey mock una dey go.....

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Skodiswayze(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
ceragon123:

Nothing hurt me more than seeing "Center for Management Development"

We are really really dumb as a people.

Tinubu, carry go. Whatever happens, we go dey alright

I don’t really understand, is it possible to develop management? angry
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Splashme: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
When a thief is your president
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Brendaniel: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If you dey enjoy plus your kinsmen wey dey always cry here when ever good and bad drop on nairaland everyday... Suffer wan kee una... Una no get better work dey beat chest up and down... Na igbos dey always cry here.... Check again na igbos dey always like for bad news unlike for good news here... Suffer wan kee una ... Make Una leave nairaland for better people abeg

I thank God for God's grace upon my life and how he has been protecting and providing for me and my family, as for my comments here on nairaland on Tinubu's matters, I'm here to mock you guys, just here to catch my fun, it is not because of 2027 because as at now I don't see any person winning Tinubu in 2027 if the status quo remains till then.

So I'm here to mock you guys and catch fun.. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by seunmsg(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lol. So, senate is now worried about service wide vote? About time. They’ve been approving this nonsense that creates extra budgetary expenditures in MDAS for so long without any accountability so why complain about it?

Instead of crying, why not issue a direct directive to the Auditor General to specifically audit the vote and report separately on it to the National Assembly. That’s a better way to demand for accountability of the vote. Wailing about it after approving it without any condition or clear directive on how to ensure accountability is pure waste of time.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Mftivi: 4:52am On Dec 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

derangeed
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Fearyourcreator: 5:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Mftivi:
derangeed
All your family
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Fearyourcreator: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

I thank God for God's grace upon my life and how he has been protecting and providing for me and my family, as for my comments here on nairaland on Tinubu's matters, I'm here to mock you guys, just here to catch my fun, it is not because of 2027 because as at now I don't see any person winning Tinubu in 2027 if the status quo remains till then.

So I'm here to mock you guys and catch fun.. grin
You dey cry ni oga ...
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Fearyourcreator: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

See as you dey cry grin The truth dey pain you gan, and everything wey you write here na lie, also as at now Tinubu big pass Nigeria but e no still send you, technically you are useless to his political aspiration, if not e for give you appointment, that is to say your support no mean anything to am, if to say because say you be Yoruba with Tinubu then price of food come down for you or price of fuel dey different for you I for say you benefit something..

But as e dey so Tinubu no send you, na d same price all of us including Obi and Atiku supporters dey buy things, your tribal bragging rights no fit change price for you, you see this Tinubu tenure I go mock you guys gaaaannnnn,!!!!

If Tinubu dey spoil the country I go dey mock una dey go.....
Na una dey come here come cry ... Like I said wanting Tinubu to fail , anyone of you , okanyinonibale
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Brendaniel: 5:35am On Dec 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You dey cry ni oga ...

E pain am grin just a reminder....

Sanwo-Olu no send you and doesn't need your support either, To him you are no different from the Igbo man you fought to get him reelected if not your tax and prices would have been different
Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by Brendaniel: 5:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na una dey come here come cry ... Like I said wanting Tinubu to fail , anyone of you , okanyinonibale

Just a reminder....

Sanwo-Olu no send you and doesn't need your support either, To him you are no different from the Igbo man you fought to get him reelected if not your tax and prices would have been different

Tinubu doesn't give a fvck about you or whatever you go through, he doesn't even need your vote or support in 2027 to get reelected...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Re-arraigns Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed For N1.2bn Fraud / Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu / Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.