Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust (18946 Views)

I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by grandstar(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
magoo10:
just like coward hamas , terrorist will always use humans as shield.

with gumi talking like a drunk man terrorists might have been residing in that village.

There apparently were no terrorists there
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by denko(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Most people that were killed were men most of them were bandit from reliable information.
grandstar:

There apparently were no terrorists there
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by OmoGomesIlorin: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
dangermouse:

A costly mistake at that.
You confirm a target before unleashing arsenals on it and with authorisation of course.
Even if they were terrorists, the lives of innocent villagers would still be put to risk due to the fact that the coordinates happens to be an inhabited community.
Sending in ground troops would have been the best option at least they would have detected on time that the targets are not hostiles

Sending groung troup will not be feasible logistically due to time and distance factor, and even pose danger to the infantry unit if the target is in hot zone. the cheapest route they followed is what lead to disaster. And this could happen to any Unit
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by Omodua(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
dangermouse:

Can you hear yourself talk?

Can you seriously hear yourself?

So the COAS said whatever means the fault couldn't have been avoided ?

So naive.
You are indeed naïve. I said Chief of Defense staff and not Chief of Army Staff.

Between COAS and CDS,who is superior? Certainly,it's CDS because COAS is under him and he coordinates activities of the three arms of the Armed Forces. Therefore, what he says carries weight, sacrosanct and final.

He explained the circumstances leading to the mishap on.national television. He should be listened to, and not the COAS.

You should be ignored because you do not understand operational strategy of the Armed Forces.

So naïve!
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by Higherthan: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
forexprophet:

It seems an LP supporter once rape your mom. Alofia
They're criminal, good thing you know that already, it's can't happen to my family members...But I saw the future a LP candidate will sooner later rape someone dear to you, sealed.
Oni se rere laye.
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by babajero(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope those lamenting about the accidental bombings by the Nigerian Army can finally get a feel of what the Palestinians are suffering from constant Israeli bombardments. Some Nigerians with mental problems are supporting isreali brutality in Gaza just because of their hatred for people of other faiths. Our lord and savior Jesus christ admonished we Christians to love our neighbors as ourselves but the present generation of Christians are a disgrace to Christianity. How can a sane mind support the bombing of Innocent women and children just because of a few renegades amongst them? May God continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel. Amen sad
First of all, you are not a Christian.

Secondly Hamas or infact all Muslims including Palestinians have professed death to all Jews including Christians right from the time of Muhammed, so Israel defending herself against evil is not a crime.

You all are making noise because it was sunni Muslims that were killed, the same soldiers massacred Shia Muslims in kaduna you people praised them, they have bombed innocent people in different parts of Nigeria including IDP camp you people didn't make noise. Hypocrites.
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by tsdarkside(m): 3:15am On Dec 09, 2023
army has its own airwing now if i understood it well....

how they managed to mistake civilians for terrorits is still a confusin.... undecided undecided
that nigerians always need to make mistakes before they learn is realy annoyin....

you cant afford mistakes when you have power....mistakes cost innocent lifes that you cant bring back.... undecided undecided
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by 724oladunjoye: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2023
I believe an important terrorist was killed there.The energy Gumi is giving this is suspicious. I have never seen Gumi to be this animatedI believe an important terrorist was killed there.The energy Gumi is giving this is suspicious. I have never seen Gumi to be this animated...
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
waledeji:
Not too long ago it was Fulani solders , Now its Yoruba Soldiers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibo people eh😂😂😂😂

And you know he's Igbo because?

So anyone against the criminal gangs in high places is Igbo? That means only Igbos bode well for Nigeria then.

What a sîlly comment!
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by dangermouse(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Omodua:
You are indeed naïve. I said Chief of Defense staff and not Chief of Army Staff.

Between COAS and CDS,who is superior? Certainly,it's CDS because COAS is under him and he coordinates activities of the three arms of the Armed Forces. Therefore, what he says carries weight, sacrosanct and final.

He explained the circumstances leading to the mishap on.national television. He should be listened to, and not the COAS.

You should be ignored because you do not understand operational strategy of the Armed Forces.

So naïve!

Because your god has explained what happens means they are absolved of the blame?

They goofed. If in a sane country, some of them would have resigned honourably and those responsible made to face the law.

There is no useless excuse to this and mo it couldn't happen ro every body!
Re: Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust by Omodua(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
dangermouse:

Because your god has explained what happens means they are absolved of the blame?

They goofed. If in a sane country, some of them would have resigned honourably and those responsible made to face the law.

There is no useless excuse to this and mo it couldn't happen ro every body!
Now,what's your grouse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

League Of Concerned Democratic Youths Of Nigeria Pledges Support For Davido / Gov Wike Losing Massively To AAC In Rivers State / Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.