Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 (15971 Views)

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1..!! / Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/yuletide-prices-of-goods-to-rise-as-cbn-adjusts-exchange-rate-to-n951-1/

@Nairalanda1, i hope you can see how the country is been progressively destroyed by useless policies enacted by clueless and dumb idiots who you guys are supporting?

And i hope you also know that the wicked will have no peace?

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by CoronaVirusPro: 3:35am On Dec 09, 2023
naturefellow:
here you go...

CoronaVirusPro Helinues Templarlandry Duro4change LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman

Fvck you!
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by FireUpNow(m): 3:51am On Dec 09, 2023
What happened to promises of pegging the naira at 760 to a $? Parallel market will be smiling. Tinubu is just a failed master strategist
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:57am On Dec 09, 2023
fergieboy:

You sef don see am? 😂😂😂
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Chuzoetoh:
mumu can read but can't comprehend, show this article to someone of higher educational qualification to interpret it for you

You and that guy are in the same side na.

He is only laughing at those who were mocking Obi and his supporters with the "we dodge a bullet by not voting Obi" due to ha tred but now them don fall enter bazooka of the other man.

And you know bazooka dey hit pass bullet, you get the point now?
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Mftivi: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2023
davodyguy:
It was a great mistake voting this guy as President
na sense u no get
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by nairalanda1(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

@Nairalanda1, i hope you can see how the country is been progressively destroyed by useless policies enacted by clueless and dumb idiots who you guys are supporting?

And i hope you also know that the wicked will have no peace?

And I hope you know that I always say that Nigeria can only become prosperous when we become an industrial nation with a diversifed economy.

Our politicians, including thr PDP you support and the APC they support are not doing that. At all.

If you missed that, sorry.

Good morning. Some of you people always think that economics is basically spending money you do not have and taking loans to cover up.

Which is what APC, and your PDP, and even Obi are doing. Glad to know you support them.
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Godstiger(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2023
samogo1:
Thank God we dodge Bullet of Peter Obi and entered bazuka of city boi grin.

May this CBN adjustment and food price hike favour me and my family cool
Isee!
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by olufadeke86267: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2023
A Yoruba man will never rule Nigeria 🇳🇬 again Tinubu will be the last yoruba man that will ever near Aso rock. We have tasted a yoruba man and he has shown us his true colour A Yoruba man will never rule Nigeria 🇳🇬 again Tinubu will be the last yoruba man that will ever near Aso rock. We have tasted a yoruba man and he has shown us his true colour ...
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by BeigJawnson(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Roger3D:
You're one of those ignorant fellows who don't research into the origins of their faith. Christmas is a pagan celebration and will always be. A simple Google search will cure your hopeless ignorance

Just keep quiet and stop this foolishness you called knowledge or research... I have done research times upon times... Even without research, common sense should have tell you that pagans don't worship Jesus Christ neither do they celebrate Him. Is Jesus Christ now a pagan god? Then if Christmas is a pagan celebration, now mention to me the name of the pagan god the celebrate during Christmas? Just go and rest...

If an ancestral land where there is shrine, can't the shrine be replaced with a big church? So that means to you the church is a pagan church. To my research, Christmas replaced a pagan celebration ... Get away and stop been childish here...
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You and that guy are in the same side na.

He is only laughing at those who were mocking Obi and his supporters with the "we dodge a bullet by not voting Obi" due to ha tred but now them don fall enter bazooka of the other man.

And you know bazooka dey hit pass bullet, you get the point now?
yea bro, I didn't know he was being sarcastic, you know say I no dey use eye see agbàdorians
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Chuzoetoh:
yea bro, I didn't know he was being sarcastic, you know say I no dey use eye see agbàdorians

Those ones are nonliving things na.
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by writeprof(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tinyemeka:

cry

It's so unfair.

Just around the period that Jonathan handed over, I got upset when I had to buy a crate for N300.

It's not funny really. Crate of egg is between 2500 and 3500 now based on egg sizes.
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Bad policy!!!Making life difficult..
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Anonimoux: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
It's agbadorians and the Ronus that will be most affected.
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Knetpro(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ok. Noted.
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Danisaint112(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2023
samogo1:
Thank God we dodge Bullet of Peter Obi and entered bazuka of city boi grin.

May this CBN adjustment and food price hike favour me and my family cool

Aswear na confirm Werey you be. LWKMD! 😂😂😂
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by BeigJawnson(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
Roger3D:
You're one of those ignorant fellows who don't research into the origins of their faith. Christmas is a pagan celebration and will always be. A simple Google search will cure your hopeless ignorance

Does the origin matters? Let's dig it with common sense and not google... Mr google, calm down ... Now, was Jesus not celebrated in the bible? He was celebrated, the shepherds and the three wise men celebrated Him. Now, tell me and I know you have common sense, when Christians celebrated Christmas, is it the birth of pagan gods the celebrate or the birth of Jesus.

If you are a Christian, why do you go to church on Sundays? If you look at the origin of Sunday, will you say,you won't go to church on Sundays anymore? Infact all the days of the week, were all named after pagan gods... Mr google, Goole what I am saying ...

#CommonSense really matters... Igramus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area? / 12 Ways To Survive In Nigeria As A Young Unemployed Graduate / Multichoice Rejects French Firm, Canal Plus' $1.69bn Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.