Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. (14159 Views)

Have You Been Scammed Before?....share Your Thoughts And Experiences Please / Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. by Meerahbel: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
shocked
savcy:
Never in your life agree to do anything without the appropriate personnel appending their signature where they should. A field supervisor in a company here in PH needed to move certain equipment and personnel to the field. This is usually done after the manager must have signed. He called the manager, and he rebuffed him, demanding he moved to site immediately. The guy hesitated a bit, and after a while had to budge out of respect for the older superior. When the inspection team arrived the site they demanded for clearance papers from the field supervisor only to find it unsigned. His manager denied him outright. That's how that guy was undeservedly fired from an 800k/m job. Never ever skip organizational procedure no matter who asks you. Even in government. Because on the day of reckoning, you would be denied. Politician go look you ask you how you manage see N11m, money wey na him keep for your account o.
Re: Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. by Meerahbel: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
What?!
realtalk19:
This is my mode of operation at work.for every item purchased,I take a picture and attach with a short message and send to my boss for approval.

Fuels remaining in kegs are marked and snapped.

Condition and position of any materials sent or any thing kept in my office is snapped and saved just Incase it's tampered with.

You don't want to be accused of what you no nothing about.

Re: Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. by Oyindamolah: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2023
eldega:

Even where there's a paper approval, content on the paper matters too as "Okay to deal" is quite different from actual "approval".....learnt this in a hard way

Acting on instructions most especially on approvals in the corporate or public environment requires great tenacity
hmmmmmm
Re: Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. by Oyindamolah: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2023
wink
omoadeleye:

I only heard of this and the importance of documentation, that even it's by WhatsApp message, that should always be enough as evidence of approval.
Re: Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. by Oyindamolah: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. by omoadeleye(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Oyindamolah:
wink

Are you single ?
Re: Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. by MrCork: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Oyindamolah:

brother..why did u create thread asling people for oral sexxxc in nairaland....are u ok in he head sir!!(no ooofencse) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application / Why Does A Job Interviewer Want To Know My Current Salary? / Globacom HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.