Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

"People Came To My DM And Be Like, ‘you Never Still Die?" — Jay Boogie Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "People Came To My DM And Be Like, ‘you Never Still Die?" — Jay Boogie Cries Out (331 Views)

New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie / Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"People Came To My DM And Be Like, ‘you Never Still Die?" — Jay Boogie Cries Out by Topgists: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
In a recent interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, Daniel Anthony Nsikan, popularly known as Jay Boogie, shared his harrowing experience of being bullied and feeling hopeless after facing complications from a failed surgery.
https://topgizts..com/2023/12/people-came-to-my-dm-and-be-like-you.html

Re: "People Came To My DM And Be Like, ‘you Never Still Die?" — Jay Boogie Cries Out by ahnie: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
45 Percent of Nigerians are Toxic.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrities And Their Christmas Theme Photoshoot / Zack Orji Had Brain Surgery, Minister Discloses After Visiting Ailing Actor / “why I Just Want To Be Like Ashanti” – Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.