Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget (8766 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Presents ₦2.2 Trillion Naira 2024 Budget To House Of Assembly / Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners / ₦4.2 Trillion Debt Service: Economy Is In Real Crisis, FG Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by tollyboy5(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Then why did you people attack Igbos during the election?
You need to go to lagos and look for people that you felt attacked igbo.. then ask them your question.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Dareal90s(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

If you want Igbos to stay out of Lagos politics where they reside then simply support us to get Biafra and we will stop interfering in Lagos or Nigeria politics where we live.

sorry dude...

Lol, Cowards.

So with all the noise and every Monday sit at home you still need the help of Yorubas to get ur Biafra? It's a shame, a big one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Dareal90s:

Lol, Cowards.

So with all the noise and every Monday sit at home you still need the help of Yorubas to get ur Biafra? It's a shame, a big one.

We don't need your support, but if you want us out of Lagos then support us, how can you want someone to leave your house and yet you are not supporting him to leave....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

You need to go to lagos and look for people that you felt attacked igbo.. then ask them your question.

I don't think so, Yorubas took full responsibility for it and I have proofs, plenty of it.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Duru009(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2023
If Lagos is doing 2 trillion, I expected Ogun state to be doing atleast 1 trillion ......
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

We don't need your support, but if you want us out of Lagos then support us, how can you want someone to leave your house and yet you are not supporting him to leave....

Did anyone support you to come?
Did anyone invite you?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

Did anyone support you to come?
Did anyone invite you?

So don't tell us to go either
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

So don't tell us to go either

We will if you constitute a nuisance or disrespect the culture.
If you are disrespectful you will be dealt with and you can only wail wail and wail
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

We will if you constitute a nuisance or disrespect the culture.
If you are disrespectful you will be dealt with and you can only wail wail and wail

After that nko?

You will start buying food at lower price abi or Sanwo Olu will exempt all Yorubas from tax?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Dareal90s(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

You don't need their help but u need their support! What is the meaning of support?

For ur information we don't need u out of SW, everyone is welcome, just put ur mouth in only what concern u but if u refuse then u will be flogged on every election day.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

After that nko?

You will start buying food at lower price abi or Sanwo Olu will exempt all Yorubas from tax?
We will dance to the music of your wailing just like you are doing now
You wail
We dance
We are here to discuss how excited We are about the budget and the bright future ahead for Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2023
Dareal90s:

You don't need their help but u need their support! What is the meaning of support?

For ur information we don't need u out of SW, everyone is welcome, just put ur mouth in only what concern u but if u refuse then u will be flogged on every election day.

So voting for the people that will govern us in where we live is not part of our concern?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

We will dance to the music of your wailing just like you are doing now
You wail
We dance
We are here to discuss how excited We are about the budget and the bright future ahead for Lagos

And after dancing you go back to buy garri at the price the Igbo man sets, Sanwo Olu will go back to his office and Tax you the same way like the Igbo man, Tinubu will impose higher tariff for fuel and you will pay just like the Igbo man, if only you would have benefited something the Igbo man will not benefit after dancing from Lagos and Nigeria I may have said your dance is worth it....

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

So voting for the people that will govern us in where we live is not part of our concern?
If you won't vote for us sit at home
Simple
Mama Chuks can explain better to you
All this online stronghead will end online.
Those Yorubas living in the Sad East,don't they comply with Sir at home?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

If you won't vote for us sit at home
Simple
Mama Chuks can explain better to you
All this online stronger will end online.
Those Yorubas living inn the Sad East,don't they comply with Sir at home?

So what you are trying to say is that Yorubas are no different from Simon Ekpa and unknown gunmen enforcing sit at home in the south east?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

So what you are trying to say is that Yorubas are no different from Simon Ekpa and unknown gunmen enforcing sit at home in the south east?
I don't know book
Just respect your self
are Iboes the only visitors to Lagos?
Do Yorubas interfere in your Anambra state politics
You can wail all you like online
If you come to Lagos state and do anyha you see....(complete. The sentence)
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

And after dancing you go back to buy garri at the price the Igbo man sets, Sanwo Olu will go back to his office and Tax you the same way like the Igbo man, Tinubu will impose higher tariff for fuel and you will pay just like the Igbo man, if only you would have benefited something the Igbo man will not benefit after dancing from Lagos and Nigeria I may have said your dance is worth it....
If that makes you feel.good enough to display your brown teeth
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

If that makes you feel.good enough to display your brown teeth

Oh yes it does, because it is a reminder that the tribalism you people are doing is not paying you people, and lastly my teeth are white, really white....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oh yes it does, because it is a reminder that the tribalism you people are doing is not paying you people, and lastly my teeth are white, really white....

No it is just rhetoric to make you feel good in your head it has no objective reality outside your head
Tribalism that affects only Eboes?
Tell us where in this world that Eboes can get on with anyone

You need to look at yourself well
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

No it is just rhetoric to make you feel good in your head it has no objective reality outside your head

Oga I am here to enjoy myself mocking you guys for supporting Tinubu, this is not even about 2027, I don't see anyone removing Tinubu as at now if the status quo remains, but mocking I will do and enjoy myself...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga I am here to enjoy myself mocking you guys for supporting Tinubu, this is not even about 2027, I don't see anyone removing Tinubu as at now if the status quo remains, but mocking I will do and enjoy myself...
but you end up mocking your family is that not ironic?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
but you end up mocking your family is that not ironic?

Yoruba tribalism and APC is not my family....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Yoruba tribalism and APC is not my family....
but you are mocking yourself and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
but you are mocking yourself and your family

How now, please explain?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

How now, please explain?
You are toxic ,unintelligent and jingoistic.
In your twisted mind you think you are mocking anyone when all you are doing is ridiculing yourself and your family
The joke is on You
Lagos is moving you are stewing in impotent hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
You are toxic ,unintelligent and jingoistic.
In your twisted mind you think you are mocking anyone when all you are doing is ridiculing yourself and your family
The joke is on You
Lagos is moving you are stewing in impotent hatred

E pain am... I am only telling you the truth and if the truth is paining you, sorry in advance because I will keep telling you the truth....

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

E pain am... I am only telling you the truth and if the truth is paining you, sorry in advance because I will keep telling you the truth....

What you mean is YOU WISH it pains me
Another childish and impotent wish
Lagos is moving keep hating
Your hatred only has impact in your mind and on your body
Lagos state 2trillion that is what is really painful
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

What you mean is YOU WISH it pains me
Another childish and impotent wish
Lagos is moving keep hating
Your hatred only has impact in your mind and on your body

grin The truth will remain the truth and I will keep saying it regardless of how you feel....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

grin The truth will remain the truth and I will keep saying it regardless of how you feel....

Your truth will remain your truth,impotent and of no effect on Lagos
and may you never cease ranting
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Basic123: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Duru009:
If Lagos is doing 2 trillion, I expected Ogun state to be doing atleast 1 trillion ......
Ogun is doing 750billion

That was the budget of the whole of Nigeria in 2002 😆

Do you know that 2 trillion is just 5 % of the cost of building dangote refinery?

Dangote refinery in turn cost 55% of Nigeria budget for this year.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Basic123: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Mocking oooo?? 😆

This one na mumu ooo.

Even PETHIEF OBI wish he is the one being mocked in Aso rock.

If you need any tools for your Mocking we will give you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Basic123:

Mocking oooo?? 😆

This one na mumu ooo.

Even PETHIEF OBI wish he is the one being mocked in Aso rock.

If you need any tools for your Mocking we will give you

If my mocking was not bothering you, you will not be here disturbing me on my comments....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Occupy Port-Harcourt (Rivers State Fuel Subsidy Protest) Including Video / Boko Haram Plan To Attack Ojukwu Burial / Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.