Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,311 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget (8772 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Presents ₦2.2 Trillion Naira 2024 Budget To House Of Assembly / Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners / ₦4.2 Trillion Debt Service: Economy Is In Real Crisis, FG Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

So depriving people of their fundamental human rights is what Yorubas are proud of now?
You sound foolish. Are you really foolish or just pretending?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

You sound foolish. Are you really foolish or just pretending?

So hearing the truth sounds foolish to you?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

So hearing the truth sounds foolish to you?
Your truth is impotent ranting of no effect outside the four corners of your square head
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
're you now begging?
I started the thread and you were constituting a nuisance and trying to derail.The thread
Shut up your ignorant mouth and stop ridiculing yourself

You started the thread and I commented like every other person,, I didn't mention you, you should have simply ignored my comment if it meant nothing to you..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

You started the thread and I commented like every other person,, I didn't mention you, you should have simply ignored my comment if it meant nothing to you..
but I chose to chastise you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
but I chose to chastise you

Chastise me for saying the truth?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Chastise me for saying the truth?
Your truth is just impotent noise
Null and void and of no effect whatsoever
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by SavageResponse(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
bigpicture001:

mumu, have u heard of the term expected income..?

do u know banks giv civil servants loan nd even NYSC pll loan cuz of expected income..?

do u know that banks use the logbook of ones expected income to grant loans...?

do u know that revenue part of a budget is about expected income..? do u know that before u boast of a planned expenditure u shld b like 85% sure of the expected revenue ..?

u see, u thought budget is all about plans of income, u didn't know its also about planned expenditure and the plan for debts management for a fiscal year...

mumu, before lagos releases such budget, they have already k own thier expected income and know that it is realizable to at least 85%

so like i said...its normal.lagos noise and not true...since in d end they go cap in hand to IMF for loans they usually boast they can generate internally....

so get education bro

Oga abeg make you dey lie small small!

Is it NYSC with no fixed address that will collect loan from your bank and redeploy to another state so as to avoid repaying the loan?

There is no bank in Nigeria that will grant loan to NYSC staff based on any nonsense expected income
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
Your truth is just impotent noise
Jill and good and of no effect whatsoever

If it was of no effect then why are you disturbing me over it?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

If it was of no effect then why are you disturbing me over it?
So you feel disturbed? That is part of chastisement
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by PHAYOL81: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Anything that will make LAGOS bigger, greater, and better is welcomed
GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
EKO O NI BAJE O

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

So you feel disturbed? That is part of chastisement

Why would you disturb me for speaking the truth, it is only the devil that does that....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Why would you disturb me for speaking the truth, it is only the devil that does that....
Your truth exists in your head and nowhere else.
You are being chastised for bringing irrelevant Yibbo issues to a thread on Lagos state progress
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
PHAYOL81:
Anything that will make LAGOS bigger, greater, and better is welcomed

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE

EKO O NI BAJE O

O baje ti
Ti awon oloriburuku somebody,olori four corner ni o ma jented
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

Your truth exists in your head and nowhere else.
You are being chastised for bringing irrelevant Yibbo issues to a thread on Lagos state progress

It doesn't still change the truth I'm speaking....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

It doesn't still change the truth I'm speaking....
As long as it stays in the four corners of your head
It is impotent bile
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Watoni2T(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

Lagos politics is not about sharing money like it is done in other region so stop making noise or posting off topic
ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
As long as it stays in the four corners of your head
It is impotent bile

So why are you so bothered about what is in my head?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

So why are you so bothered about what is in my head?
Who said I am bothered?
That is just another impotent wish of yours
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

I dont know why you posted this irrelevant post. Before igbos came people pay tax, igbo came and people still pay tax.
No one told you they're tired of paying tax so why the rant?
His ranting is follow come. Genetic
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
We expect to see more development in the mass transit area,water transport and also power generation.
We expect to see progress on the 4th Mainland Bridge
We pray for SanwoOlu to succeed.
We expect the success to benefit the entire WE
We expect a second airport in Lekki and seaport in Badagry
We expect Dangote refinery to come online and contribute immensely to the growth of Lagos
These are exciting times ahead
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

Who said I am bothered?
That is just another impotent wish of yours

You are not bothered yet you have been disturbing me since morning untop of 1 comment I made...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

You are not bothered yet you have been disturbing me since morning untop of 1 comment I made...
You are disturbing yourself just shut your mouth and fuc K off
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
You are disturbing yourself just shut your mouth and fuc K off

E pain am...

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

E pain am...
You wish it pains me . Impotent childish wish
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

You wish it pains me . Impotent childish wish

E still dey pain am....

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

E still dey pain am....

No exit for you. You go around constituting nuisance
You chose the wrong thread today.
Your wish is impotent like you. Null and void and of no effect whatsoever.
This is not a thread for Iboe woes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

No exit for you. You go around constituting nuisance
You chose the wrong thread today.
Your wish is impotent like you. Null and void and of no effect whatsoever.
This is not a thread for Iboe woes.

Wow, I'm really important.... grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Wow, I'm really important.... grin

If believing that makes your life less painful why should I deny you that relief
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

If believing that makes your life less painful why should I deny you that relief

I beginning to like the attention, at least I have been able to pass the truth so any other thing is jara grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Gajagojo: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

I beginning to like the attention, at least I have been able to pass the truth so any other thing is jara grin
You know you are deceiving yourself
The worst kind of deceit
You sound foolish and frustrated
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget by Brendaniel: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
You know you are deceiving yourself
The worst kind of deceit
You sound foolish and frustrated

If you see as I dey laugh for here, please keep it coming....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will / BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. / You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.