Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun (1159 Views)

Police Arrest 43-year-old Man For Defiling His 15-year-old Daughter In Abuja / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by Ayomitemedia(m): 3:36am On Dec 09, 2023
“I was told that sleeping with both mother and daughter would make me wealthy,” 35 years old musician arrested for allegedly defiling his lover’s 16 years old daughter in Ogun State.

The Ogun State Command of NSCDC on Thursday, paraded 35-year-old Odewale Iseoluwa Akinleye for allegedly defiling 16-year-old daughter of his girlfriend.

The suspect said to be a musician and talking drum player belong to the same band with the victim’s mother.

Odewale said “ We had sex together I started sleeping with her around 2017, I knew her through her mother who was my band leader, I play talking drum for her and we love each other and we were sleeping together(mother) and she had a son for me before she travelled to Israel.

I can’t remember her age when I started sleeping with her, she’s going to be 17-year-old by December 14 this year and her mum travelled in November 2017 and left her with us. He confessed to giving the victim lime after having intercourse with her in order to keep her from becoming pregnant.

Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:00am On Dec 09, 2023
The love of money has and still is leading many to commit unspeakable acts of evil, like the animal here did.
I wonder what Alfa he must have visited who told him to sleep with both mother and daughter as a condition for getting rich.Lol!
I seriously doubt there are any genuine Alfas left in Yorubaland,any at all.
By the way,why are they hiding his face? Is he a known musician in his locality and state?
Even if he's, his face should be revealed,so that the world will know what an animal he's.
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by pyyxxaro: 4:10am On Dec 09, 2023
LIME would soon become expensive, I thought it was CREST normally 🙄

4 Likes

Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by Westerhoffe(m): 5:12am On Dec 09, 2023
The kind of men that shames other men, depriving them of the guts to defend the gender.

Face the music.
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by BabbanBura(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
The kind of men that shames other men, depriving them of the guts to defend the gender.

Face the music.

Wallai, mek dem comot em di.ck cap throwey.

Alot of women with daughters tend to be careless with their lovers hovering around the daughters, because they are blinded by love.
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by TANID(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2023
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by Jeon(f): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Chai, this happens when they are looking for something tight and new to explore.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by Jeon(f): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2023
BabbanBura:

Wallai, mek dem comot em di.ck cap throwey.

Alot of women with daughters tend to be careless with their lovers hovering around the daughters, because they are blinded by love.
You will be the first to cry out "Discrimination "if they chose the other way or when a woman made this comment" don't live your child [girl especially ] with a Man ".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by Stanleymaster1: 6:47am On Dec 09, 2023
The guy exchange skull mining for rape. Thank God he didnt mine her skull
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by Gadafii: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2023
This people again

Their craze for sudden wealth is alarming, na dem dey behead people to use the skull for ritual, dig up graves of their ancestors for same purpose, they have added sleeping with mother and her minor child to the list of their atrocities
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by talk2hb1(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2023
I guess this man should be listed in the global Codex of Lunatics
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2023
So he has been doing this pedophile shit since 2017 that means she was about 10 or 11 yrs at the time Na WA for these pedos oooo angry

1 Like

Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by zumbigbo(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2023
Ogun...Skulls and Kpekus continually under attack.
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by SkullIMAM: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Ogun state.

The land of mental patients
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by BabbanBura(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:

You will be the first to cry out "Discrimination "if they chose the other way or when a woman made this comment" don't live your child [girl especially ] with a Man ".

I am a rational being my dear. Sentiments do not sway me at all!
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by Jeon(f): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
BabbanBura:

I am a rational being my dear. Sentiments do not sway me at all!

Indeed you are.
Rational will never be close to you if this was dropped by a female.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by BabbanBura(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:

Indeed you are.
Rational will never be close to you if this was dropped by a female.

Seems you have a different interpretation of what u wrote there than what I meant, mind sharing what u understood by what I wrote?
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Yoruba men think about nothing but what to eat and where to insert penis,

Most of them are comfortably idle

1 Like

Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by AfroBeatDiary: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
She don use his useless phallus destroy person pikin kpetus.
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by chiiraq802(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
Musician lolzzz
Re: 35 Years Old Musician Arrested For Defiling His Lover’s Daughter In Ogun by jaszplus12(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
pyyxxaro:
LIME would soon become expensive, I thought it was CREST normally 🙄
Hehehe... shows your age, in the mid 80s to early 90s Krest was the "contraceptive"!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Overpower Military In Zamfara. Burn Armoured Tank And Capture Hilux / Get Rich Or Die Browsing. / Woman Seduces Men, Sends Robbers After Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.