Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Meet Mr. Arnold Ebuka Ekweoba, A Youth Making Impacts On The Society. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Mr. Arnold Ebuka Ekweoba, A Youth Making Impacts On The Society. (154 Views)

Education Reform In Osun And Its Impacts On WAEC Examination / Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA / Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mr. Arnold Ebuka Ekweoba, A Youth Making Impacts On The Society. by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 5:13am On Dec 09, 2023
NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NOT ALL ABOUT FRAUD AND PRIMITIVE DISPLAY OF WEALTH ACQUIRED THROUGH CRIMINAL VENTURES; SOME ARE RAISING THE BAR OF EXCELLENCE.

So one of the days in the past week, I was scrolling past through the streets of Facebook when I saw that one of the very enterprising young men I have admired in recent times, has just been honoured with what we can call a “Hall Of Fame Award” by the prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

Owing to what we are now used to as Nigerians, I am not one person who easily gets excited when an award is presented to anyone who can “afford such awards” or randomly offered to "undeserving" people in power, in exchange for favours which are yet to be sought.

This particular award has refused to fall into the category of those awards that I normally do not pay close attention to, because the numbers of recipients for this, were visibly few which says alot about its quality as not an all comer's affair, as you must have been seen and proven to have contributed actively to the growth of the institution in a way or the other, to be so honoured.

When we look around our African society, some of us are consistently challenged with the reality that the people of extreme means in our midst would derive utmost fulfilment from routinely throwing around and showing off their wealth at social functions, than to use such humongous resources to support worthy courses in the society like provision of certain infrastructure for the public or support worthy courses in the academia or health sectors of the nation’s economy.

The recipient of this award in this case, Mr. Ekweoba Arnold Ebuka, an Aguleri born entrepreneur who has spent the larger part of his life in Awka Anambra State, must be commended for daring to think of ways to advance learning at his alma mata thereby improving the quality of life of others while also going harder at his real estate business with the renowned Arnold and Associates brand, which he has used to offer so many of his fulfilled clients a lifetime of happiness, fulfilment and invaluable prosperity.

We must be intentional about celebrating men of Mr. Arnold Ekweoba’s disposition found in our various communities, as this is the one of the major ways, we can have our South Eastern society transformed beyond words just the way we have been screaming for.

Having spent a day with this real estate whiz kid who has achieved so much in business, some days ago, I can assure you that not so many people would still wish to be like him, after seeing what he goes through to close deals and make sure that functional and excellent projects are developed for his clients by his company.

He literarily goes over and above, stretching himself to unimaginable limits to make sure that his clients are served with only premium quality services, when it comes to what Arnold And Associates offers.

Truth is, for this young, hard working serial entrepreneur who has consistently put in the work to be where he is now, he definitely didn’t arrive here by a sudden flight, as it has been a result of compounded years of effort and commitment to excellence, I dare say.

As a remarkable philanthropist of this worth, we ought to encourage men of his ilk, as we cheer him and his team on, to do so much more for our society, because in such acts of this quality, lies the development of our society.

Owing to some of these projects of his, which I saw in Awka Anambra State, I am in a good position to tell you that this young man is one of the major investors in the State, alongside so many other real estate developers like Nonso Smart Okafor of Reapfold Properties Limited, Mr. Chukky Ezenwa of Dubai Estate Awka and others, as this gives me hope for a South East that we all would be proud of tomorrow.

His residential mansion which is not easily accessible to strangers because of water tight security measures is also located somewhere in Agụ Awka. We must be deliberate going forward to bring our akụ home as ndị Igbo.

Mr. Arnold is happily married to a beauty queen who is also committed to achieving her dreams in her choosen career and they are blessed with a child. Mr. Arnold is a lover of knowledge and has acquired alot of certifications which places him in the premium position of a professional real estate developer.

Congratulations Odogwu Nwoke, na ife agbalụ n'ụzọ eteka. You remain one of the most jovial, easy going and smart young men I know.

I must finally commend the Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Charles Esimone and critical members of his team like Prof. Joseph Ikechebelu one of the most erudite of scholars for this initiative. This is an excellent way to go.

©Okeh, Onyekachi.
okehonyekachic@gmail.com
+234 806 729 3300

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Ondo Varsity Student Arrested For Killing Female Colleague Over Iphon / Unveiling The Process: How To Obtain Your SASSA Application ID And Check Status / Concerns Over Health Hazards At Maduka University Due To Poor Food And Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.