Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory (8533 Views)

Africa’s Largest Solar Panel Factory Established In Borno By The APC VP Cand. / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Africa Largest Solar Panel Factory Unveiled In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Iziquiel(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

If only you were buying things at a better price other than what Obi and Atiku supporters are buying, I may have taken your statement seriously....

Trash!

I thought you would engage me with facts about the last elections.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Iziquiel:

Trash!

I thought you would engage me with facts about the last elections.

Oga, elections are gone, we are now in governance but I will keep reminding you Tinubu supporters about the bad choice you made in choosing Tinubu....
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Iziquiel(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, elections are gone, we are now in governance but I will keep reminding you Tinubu supporters about the bad choice you made in choosing Tinubu....

Elections are gone yet you keep regurgitating the same conspiracy theory over and over ?

Anyways, Obi was not and can ever be an option, get it used to this fact.

Bon journée monsieur.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Khyrvxjzy: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

the drug baron
kill all ipob
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
kill all ipob

Why not enlist in the Nigerian army and help yourself do it...
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2023
Iziquiel:

Elections are gone yet you keep regurgitating the same conspiracy theory over and over ?

Anyways, Obi was not and can ever be an option, get it used to this fact.

Bon journée monsieur.

And Tinubu that is your option is doing a very good job abi?

Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by DOptical: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2023
It's nice one. I hope more electricity projects spring up.

As for the show of shame of the privatisation of the old electricity companies, these people at the helm should get their license revoked If they're not doing anything to improve it.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by BreconHills(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:
It's a good one and we pray we get there one day.

Hating your nation because your preferred candidate didn't win is like you refusing to take your medication because your preferred doctor didn't prescribe the drugs - you're harming yourself.

No matter who's there, if they succeed, we all succeed and if they don't, we all suffer for it. Why not support them and wish Nigeria well as it's the only country that can win and we all win.

👍

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by naptu2: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2023
This thread is funny as hell.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by BreconHills(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

If only your candidate won free and fair and also no one is wishing their country bad, a thief doesn't steal your property to use it for your good, so we are only saying the truth about Tinubu and his entire government, it is not hatred.....

Your country is different from your government. Your country is its hills, mountains and rivers, the culture, dance, the exuberance of its people, it is its food and its many memorable moments. When our national teams play, they dont play for the government they play for its people - those watching and those listening on radio in dusty villages. You may not like your government but this should not translate into wishing your country's downfall.

People like this never loved Nigeria, they wanted to leave it but when an opportunity to control it came up they shifted gear and jumped on the democracy train. When their hopes were switched to default mode.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by villagereporter(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2023
I call all of these putting the cart before the horse. Mr Tinubu should at least marginally if not totally developed Nigeria infrastructural deficit before signing MOU with any company.

I was at Benin Republic recently I do not need to be told that my business will flourish in dat country because of d constant electricity, good roads network and security of lives and property

So if mr President wants investors he should invest in infrastructure of this country.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2023
BreconHills:

Your country is different from your government. Your country is its hills, mountains and rivers, the culture, dance, the exuberance of its people, it is its food and its many memorable moments. When our national teams play, they dont play for the government they play for its people - those watching and those listening on radio in dusty villages. You may not like your government but this should not translate into wishing your country's downfall.

People like this never loved Nigeria, they wanted to leave it but when an opportunity to control it came up they shifted gear and jumped on the democracy train. When their hopes were switched to default mode.

So what you are saying is that I should support my government to keep destroying my country because that is what Tinubu is doing......
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by bobntu: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2023
What became of the solar panel factory Osibanjo flagged off in Nassarawa?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by BreconHills(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

So what you are saying is that I should support my government to keep destroying my country because that is what Tinubu is doing......

You should support your country. A 150m lithium battery plant will energize EV usage and ancillary technologies. Is it the government that will buy the cars and profit from the tech? That's the way you should reason instead of seeing a red mist everytime the FGN is mentioned.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2023
BreconHills:

You should support your country. A 150m lithium battery plant will energize EV usage and ancillary technologies. Is it the government that will buy the cars and profit from the tech? That's the way you should reason instead of seeing a red mist everytime the FGN is mentioned.

I would have supported them if they were truthful, do you know how many projects they have promised since 2015 that they used to deceive the people, till date none of them is working, they should stop planning to and start doing then announce after the thing is ready,

If you need list, I will list more than 20, how then do you want me to support them?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by BreconHills(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

I would have supported them if they were truthful, do you know how many projects they have promised since 2015 that they used to deceive the people, till date none of them is working, they should stop planning to and start doing then announce after the thing is ready,

If you need list, I will list more than 20, how then do you want me to support them?

Then list them, go to Twitter and post your list on the TL of their ministers and SM people. Sound as if you are for the Nigerian people and not your political party and I can almost guarantee that you will get a response. Is that not better than coming on here and shouting at the wind?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2023
BreconHills:

Then list them, go to Twitter and post your list on the TL of their ministers and SM people. Sound as if you are for the Nigerian people and not your political party and I can almost guarantee that you will get a response. Is that not better than coming on here and shouting at the wind?

If I was shouting at the wind, you won't be here arguing with me on my comment, lastly I don't support political parties, I support candidates....
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by LagosG: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2023
asala1:
Who are the people advising our leaders? They are always going the wrong direction. How many solar panels do the Netherlands produce? They don’t even produce enough solar panels for their country. China is the world leader in solar panel production. They account for about 78% of the world’s output. If you need solar power and don’t go to China, you are just joking or playing politics.

Same mistake going to Germany (Siemens Energy) for power. These people can’t build all these infrastructure anymore, especially outside their continent and not in places as unstable as Nigeria. The project will still be in the feasibility stage for the next 4 years as it was in the past. If you are serious about power infrastructure, you go to China. For example, China has added more energy to its national grid in the last 4 years than the entire German installed energy capacity since it inception.

As they say in my circle, follow who know road.
Positivity will not kill you
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by BreconHills(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

If I was shouting at the wind, you won't be here arguing with me on my comment, lastly I don't support political parties, I support candidates....

You are shouting at the wind because my engagement with you doesn't move your agenda needle. I am sure you are not a young graduate seeking validation. And I am not arguing with you. I am only pointing out the distinction between government and country. How can you criticize a lithium battery plant in your own country? Is it on the basis of cost, appropriateness or what?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2023
BreconHills:

You are shouting at the wind because my engagement with you doesn't move your agenda needle. I am sure you are not a young graduate seeking validation. And I am not arguing with you. I am only pointing out the distinction between government and country. How can you criticize a lithium battery plant in your own country? Is it on the basis of cost, appropriateness or what?

So you are trying to say that you are the wind I am talking to?

Also the lithium battery plant has not been executed, same way Nigeria Air, Siemens power plant, port harcort refinery and so on are not yet ready, so please wait for them to start working first before you so your defense, APC has a very good track record of failure....

So you don't expect me to join in believing then, you can if you want but don't criticize me for not believing them, I am patriotic to good governance, not irresponsible, heartless, wicked, insensitive and deceitful government like this one currently there, I won't support a deceit all because a deceit is the one in power....
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Shattuck(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:
It's a good one and we pray we get there one day.

Hating your nation because your preferred candidate didn't win is like you refusing to take your medication because your preferred doctor didn't prescribe the drugs - you're harming yourself.

No matter who's there, if they succeed, we all succeed and if they don't, we all suffer for it. Why not support them and wish Nigeria well as it's the only country that can win and we all win.
according to tinubu supporters anyone who criticizes the wrong of this administration is hating on Nigeria, there is a thick line between loyalty to govt and loyalty to nation. One thing this Ronu miscreants don't know.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by chichima5764: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
How is this a wrong decision or direction as claimed ?Read what you just typed to see if you made any sense ? Pls what is the best direction the government should follow mr special adviser .How is this a wrong decision or direction as claimed ?Read what you just typed to see if you made any sense ? Pls what is the best direction the government should follow mr special adviser ....
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by ImperialYoruba: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Solar panel manufacture should be located in North.

Battery manufacture should be located in SE

Textile manufacture should be located in SW.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by BreconHills(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

So you are trying to say that you are the wind I am talking to?

Also the lithium battery plant has not been executed, same way Nigeria Air, Siemens power plant, port harcort refinery and so on are not yet ready, so please wait for them to start working first before you so your defense, APC has a very good track record of failure....

So you don't expect me to join in believing then, you can if you want but don't criticize me for not believing them, I am patriotic to good governance, not irresponsible, heartless, wicked, insensitive and deceitful government like this one currently there, I won't support a deceit all because a deceit is the one in power....

This sounds personal because its not objective. Has any of your relatives been impacted by the 2015 election.

Siemens has already started supplying transformers, PH refinery has a delivery date, Nigeria Air is under review - once terms are agreed between the parties the airline will take off. Lithium has been illegally mined for years in the north. Now FGN has royalty payments plus a lithuim factory coming up.

You talk about a track record - what track record does the LP have? And the PDP what project did they complete in 16 years? Is it the second Niger bridge? Oh wait, is it the Lagos Ibadan expressway? Oh no I forgot...it was OBJ $16bn power project. Are you seriously comparing the train network and stations or the road projects? Is it the entire rekitting of the armed forces on government to government contracts without middle men ensuring more bang for each buck spent? What exactly are you comparing?

Look we know Nigerian governments are not good at delivering projects - APC included. But nobody in their right mind is going to compare APC with PDP project wise. As for LP, well they are still in utero aren't they?

Your posts are simple invective not backed by fact as your comment on Siemiens shows. You are simply grasping at straws. I guess you will soon start talking about food prices lol

Perfect healing for you in good time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
BreconHills:

This sounds personal because its not objective. Has any of your relatives been impacted by the 2015 election.

Siemens has already started supplying transformers, PH refinery has a delivery date, Nigeria Air is under review - once terms are agreed between the parties the airline will take off. Lithium has been illegally mined for years in the north. Now FGN has royalty payments plus a lithuim factory coming up.

You talk about a track record - what track record does the LP have? And the PDP what project did they complete in 16 years? Is it the second Niger bridge? Oh wait, is it the Lagos Ibadan expressway? Oh no I forgot...it was OBJ $16bn power project. Are you seriously comparing the train network and stations or the road projects? Is it the entire rekitting of the armed forces on government to government contracts without middle men ensuring more bang for each buck spent? What exactly are you comparing?

Look we know Nigerian governments are not good at delivering projects - APC included. But nobody in their right mind is going to compare APC with PDP project wise. As for LP, well they are still in utero aren't they?

Your posts are simple invective not backed by fact as your comment on Siemiens shows. You are simply grasping at straws. I guess you will soon start talking about food prices lol

Perfect healing for you in good time.

Just tell me you want to sound funny, because you are trying to tell me that Nigeria has been getting better since 2015?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by BreconHills(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Just tell me you want to sound funny, because you are trying to tell me that Nigeria has been getting better since 2015?

Perfect healing is yours
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by PHAYOL81: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
If we can solve power, induatrialisation and construction will boom and the surge of the middle class indices will take continous and enormous forward strides

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon / Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army N.A Going On Live In 82 Div.,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.