Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory (8529 Views)

Africa’s Largest Solar Panel Factory Established In Borno By The APC VP Cand. / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Africa Largest Solar Panel Factory Unveiled In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by seunlayi(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Good news and best way to shake phcn
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by NaijaCover(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Where is that oyinbo woman that appear for news, days Ago?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Awesome01(m): 6:41am On Dec 09, 2023
Emmastan291:
Solar panel will now be more expensive

Now, that is a good point you made. I don't understand how that happens? Imported products comes in with high prices under excuse of logistics cost, duty, forex etc.

But when made locally with about 80% of our local raw materials, lower paid labour and lower taxes, it baffles me how the prices jumps to x 3.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Mrfksb1(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:
It's a good one and we pray we get there one day.

Hating your nation because your preferred candidate didn't win is like you refusing to take your medication because your preferred doctor didn't prescribe the drugs - you're harming yourself.

No matter who's there, if they succeed, we all succeed and if they don't, we all suffer for it. Why not support them and wish Nigeria well as it's the only country that can win and we all win.
I hope when the table turnes around you'll be happy to post this crap.

Remember nothing last for ever, the world has seen kingdom rise and destroyed so the political sidelining of the Ibos by the Yoruba and Fulani won't last forever i hope you know

Enjoy while it last but don't cry when the table turns around. Put yourself, tribe and religion in ibo man's show how would you feel?

For your info I'm from Edo state we own Lagos and the cowards afonjas can't do anything about it.

You'll meet your miserable ends soon for supporting evil

Go mark my word unless I'm not called
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by asala1: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Themanleshey:

How is this a wrong decision or direction as claimed ?

Read what you just typed to see if you made any sense ?

Pls what is the best direction the government should follow mr special adviser .

See my updated comment.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by gaskiyamagana: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2023
asala1:
Who are the people advising our leaders? They are always going the wrong direction. How many solar panels does Netherland produce? They don’t even produce enough solar panels for their country. China is the world leader in solar panel production. They account for about 78% of the world’s output. If you need solar power and don’t go to China, you are just joking or playing politics.

Same mistake going to Germany (Siemens Energy) for power. These people can’t build all these infrastructure anymore, especially outside their continent and not in places as unstable as Nigeria. The project will still be in the feasibility stage for the next 4 years as it was in the past. If you are serious about power infrastructure, you go to China. For example, China has added more energy to it national grid in the last 4 years than the entire German energy capacity since it inception.

As they say in my circle, follow who know road.
God bless you.
Only blind will not see that we have Chinese solar products in Nigeria that venturing into that now with any nation than China is a FAILURE ON ARRIVAL.
But Nigeria go better people, like some above in their comments, will be heplessly hopefully of the project.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by besayag: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2023
On paper

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by LOVEGINO(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:

Hating your nation because your preferred candidate didn't win is like you refusing to take your medication because your preferred doctor didn't prescribe the drugs - you're harming yourself.

No matter who's there, if they succeed, we all succeed and if they don't, we all suffer for it. Why not support them and wish Nigeria well as it's the only country that can win and we all win.
loud am!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by LOVEGINO(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

If only your candidate won free and fair and also no one is wishing their country bad, a thief doesn't steal your property to use it for your good, so we are only saying the truth about Tinubu and his entire government, it is not hatred.....
u re very shameless and bittered. Jonathan was once the president. Na we use our badt mouth remove am from sit. Baba come show us shege.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by daywatcher: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

If only your candidate won free and fair and also no one is wishing their country bad, a thief doesn't steal your property to use it for your good, so we are only saying the truth about Tinubu and his entire government, it is not hatred.....

A party that has the most senators, most reps, most governors cannot win presidential election? Dey play
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by gaskiyamagana: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Awesome01:

Now, that is a good point you made. I don't understand how that happens? Imported products comes in with high prices under excuse of logistics cost, duty, forex etc.

But when made locally with about 80% of our local raw materials, lower paid labour and lower taxes, it baffles me how the prices jumps to x 3.
Just as locally produced stone-rice is very cheaper to imported ones?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2023
6 black men and 2 white men..

Audio....
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Mubiola360: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Just shot your dirty mouth up , Obi never proved he won through the ballot box, instead, he was busy looking for how to win through the back door reason why the drug and certificate saga came about which were also false accusations.
Obi is a failure and will never become Nigeria President
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Awesome01(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Just as locally produced stone-rice is very cheaper to imported ones?

You got my point.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2023
daywatcher:

A party that has the most senators, most reps, most governors cannot win presidential election? Dey play

very possible....
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Mubiola360:
Just shot your dirty mouth up , Obi never proved he won through the ballot box, instead, he was busy looking for how to win through the back door reason why the drug and certificate saga came about which were also false accusations.
Obi is a failure and will never become Nigeria President

You think I am doing this for 2027, no, so as Tinubu don become president, wetin you gain ?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2023
LOVEGINO:
u re very shameless and bittered. Jonathan was once the president. Na we use our badt mouth remove am from sit. Baba come show us shege.

Please how does this relate with what I said?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by VULCAN(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2023
I think you should read.

The fellow took time to make an argument based on current realities.

If you want to refute him, you should have dropped your own logical argument and not pretending as if he made no valid points.

He said it clearly. Nobody on earth builds as many solar panels as China so why go elsewhere?

Pls state your own case and stop being emotional

Themanleshey:

How is this a wrong decision or direction as claimed ?

Read what you just typed to see if you made any sense ?

Pls what is the best direction the government should follow mr special adviser .
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by tsdarkside(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2023
very strange....whites you welcome,chinese you get angry....
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by LOVEGINO(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Please how does this relate with what I said?
go and read ur comment again.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2023
LOVEGINO:
go and read ur comment again.

I have read it...
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:

@Seun should pin the message on the politics section. For Patriotism
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2023
VULCAN:
I think you should read.
The fellow took time to make an argument based on current realities.
If you want to refute him, you should have dropped your own logical argument and not pretending as if he made no valid points.
He said it clearly. Nobody on earth builds as many solar panels as China so why go elsewhere?
Pls state your own case and stop being emotional

It's a business Chinese are welcome to partner with any other Local Business to drive the competition, it's an open market.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by tollyboy5(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2023
Kingozymandias:
All these propaganda threads created by kafires on this forum is so embarrassing. Solar panel plant? something that a state or Local govt counselor should be proud of? so this is what a who dumb kafir president is celebrating? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Go and see what Kenyan, Southafrican and Egyptian president's are doing but this useless kafir president is using these illiterate kafirs here to celebrate a solar panel manufacturing plant? in 2023?

What a shame grin grin grin grin grin
How many solar plant has your local government or state government celebrated?
A whole solar Plant! shocked shocked shocked shocked
What do you know about solar?
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by tollyboy5(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2023
Stanweezy:
Better days ahead for we in the solar business
Honestly i will be monitoring this development.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by blowjohn(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2023
We want price of fuel to come down( repair the effing refineries)
Constant electricity supply.
Dollar rates to come down.
Security.

Not batteries.
Not solar panels
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Exceed15: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2023
DO FIRST. USELESS GOVT.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Welcome development.Nigeria must be better for us all.
Nigeria for the world, working with and forging economic ties with all Western countries,but never falling under their influence.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Khyrvxjzy: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

are you talking about tinubu or the medicine you should take
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

are you talking about tinubu or the medicine you should take

the drug baron
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Iziquiel(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga let us hear word, your candidate won which election fair and square? You think only southern and the meagre number of votes in Christian dominated areas in the NC can make you the President of Nigeria?

Oya, tell us how ur candidate performed in Jigawa, Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi,Gombe, Bauchi, Zamfara, Borno,Yobe, Katsina, Niger, Kogi, Kwara.

Personal, I don't give a fuvk if you guys move on from the heartbreak, you can all continue to live in the past for all I care but make una stop to dey peddle the falsehood say them rig una candidate out.
Re: Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory by Brendaniel: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Iziquiel:

Oga let us hear word, your candidate won which election fair and square? You think only southern and the meagre number of votes in Christian dominated areas in the NC can make you the President of Nigeria?

Oya, tell us how ur candidate performed in Jigawa, Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi,Gombe, Bauchi, Zamfara, Borno,Yobe, Katsina, Niger, Kogi, Kwara.

Personal, I don't give a fuvk if you guys move on from the heartbreak, you can all continue to live in the past for all I care but make una stop to dey peddle the falsehood say them rig una candidate out.

If only you were buying things at a better price other than what Obi and Atiku supporters are buying, I may have taken your statement seriously....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej Writes To British & Italian Pms On Killing Of Their Citizens In Nigeria / Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano / Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.