Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery (10880 Views)

Dangote Refinery’s Second Crude Oil Shipment Leaves US For Nigeria / Dangote Refinery Set For Production As Crude Supply Hits 6 Million Barrels / Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Oxibubo: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2023
None of our business
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by michlins(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:
And production is when??

Is fuel going to be cheaper?? Stop deceiving gullible Nigeria with this conduit pipe of a refinery.

Abi dem wan divert our attention from the portharcourt refinery which was supposed to start work this December??

Hopeless govt
petrol will not be cheaper but it's expected that the pressure on our forex will reduce and the monies used to purchase something else.

Wahala will be if Dangote asks us to buy his products in dollars
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by vikstandon(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2023
sylve11:

I think you're just too bitter and blind to see anything good. embarassed

Why don't you wait to see how it pans out?

Na wa o. sad cool

Bro save your stress... We go see the end.

I have ill-feeling about this... This is another script!

1 Like

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by harsysky(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Sorry I have no time for two type of people.

1 third class citizens

2 Obirodent

If you are well to do, we would assume you have what will sustain you till this calamity you voted leaves but you don't. When we were saying Osinbajo would be better cos he is fit, una say eim betray him oga. We still come say Obi was better, una say na ibo man. But here you are, a common begger with no vision begging from the tax hardworking citizens and my humble self pay to sustain the economy. I can bet you don’t earn upto a hundred thousand. If you are ready, dm me

2 Likes

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by sylve11: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2023
vikstandon:

Okay bro. cool
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Ballmer: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Your Igbo father is free to wail to death

Norsemann:
Greedy man

Na why you knack BUA cement with law suit because he wanted to sell cement at 3500

Carry refinery go out for Lagos wey no get a drop of crude

Bloody money launder
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by victorazyvictor(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2023
Supply from where?

Useless ppl.
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Khyrvxjzy: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2023
n
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Khyrvxjzy: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2023
victorazyvictor:
Supply from where?

Useless ppl.

untop person money
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by nairalanda1(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2023
Dangote is

1.Not going to save the economy.

We are not earning enough dollars in the first place. That is our problem.

2.Not going to crash oil prices.

Unless you want government to pay his costs and pay back his loans, fuel from that refinery is going to cost above N900.

3 Likes

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Ozommadu: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2023
michlins:
petrol will not be cheaper but it's expected that the pressure on our forex will reduce and the monies used to purchase something else.

And you think dangote refinery that never refined a drop of oil can satisfy the country's demand for petrol products?
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Ikaeniyan0: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Dem budget #260million for feeding animals in aso villa...but see your life undecided

You Don ever see quarter of such amount in your entire life , dey even rate animals pass you

Tufiakwa
IPOBdients like you who do know someone working at the Dangote refinery in the mud
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Thinktwicemybro: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients who do know someone working at the refinery crew in the mud
Even animals in aso rock won't talk foolishly because they are feeding better than some of you.
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Ikaeniyan0: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

Even animals in aso rock won't talk foolishly because they are feeding better than some of you.
You're making no sense IPOBdient

1 Like

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by SmartyPants(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2023
We're not doing enough.

Supplying 950,000 barrels to a 650,000 a day facility means we want to refine for one week and stop.

Come on Nigeria! Let's get going!

2 Likes

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by overall90: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2023
It is impossible to understand this country.
Why is Dangote importing crude oil?
And with which forex?
Is local refining not supposed to solve the forex problem occasioned by fuel importation.
Anybody who have worked in the oil industry will tell you how Nigeria is rich in crude oil.
Just one community in Onelga in rivers state can supply Dangote with all the crude his refinary needs.

2 Likes

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by SmartyPants(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
Greedy man

Na why you knack BUA cement with law suit because he wanted to sell cement at 3500

Carry refinery go put for Lagos wey no get a drop of crude

Bloody money launder

Why do you people hate Dangote so? This man is a great Nigerian! For your info, refineries are best located in port cities - for obvious reasons. And for your further info, Lagos has huge amounts of crude where did you get the idea that Lagos does not have crude??
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by michlins(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

And you think dangote refinery that never refined a drop of oil can satisfy the country's demand for petrol products?

it's not about "believe" we will be here to see if it does happen or not. Just be patient
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by MuslimIgbo: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
Greedy man

Bloody money launder
Or deh wailer
Na OSU region get one drop of oil?
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by SmartyPants(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2023
michlins:

He can't do that. FG go nack him head 4 by 4.

1 Like

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by tollyboy5(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2023
SmartyPants:

Why do you people hate Dangote so? This man is a great Nigerian! For your info, refineries are best located in port cities - for obvious reasons. And for your further info, Lagos has huge amounts of crude where did you get the idea that Lagos does not have crude??
They love to hate dangote because he's not igbo

1 Like

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by tollyboy5(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2023
overall90:
It is impossible to understand this country.
Why is Dangote importing crude oil?
And with which forex?
Is local refining not supposed to solve the forex problem occasioned by fuel importation.
Anybody who have worked in the oil industry will tell you how Nigeria is rich in crude oil.
Just one community in Onelga in rivers state can supply Dangote with all the crude his refinary needs.
This is the ignorance you exhibit when you read only headlines always.
Who told you he was importing crude oil? when does shipment from one state to the other state mean importing?
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by tollyboy5(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2023
nairalanda1:
Dangote is

1.Not going to save the economy.

We are not earning enough dollars in the first place. That is our problem.

2.Not going to crash oil prices.

Unless you want government to pay his costs and pay back his loans, fuel from that refinery is going to cost above N900.
Alaye wetin you dey talk? cutting importation by a large margin is not going to save the economy? undecided
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Tzar(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Dangote Refinery of LIES!
All they refine in this refinery is lies & propaganda!
I am beginning to doubt the acclaimed financial worth if this Dangote sef.
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by tollyboy5(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2023
vikstandon:

This is Lagos script, the refinery is close to my hometown. All lagos script workout well. We are not mate with the others.

1 Like

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by VULCAN(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2023
You and those that supported APC since 2014 that have been positive....

What exactly can you claim your positivity has achieved?

It's a sincere question that requires a sincere answer.

Just list 7 things achieved by your positivity in almost 9 yrs now.

That should not be too difficult.

sylve11:

Follow my posts. I don't do tribalism and political nonsense. I have no time for that.

At a time, we all thought this refinery would not receive crude this year, but see now.

I know thr country is somehow, but let's be positive. cool cool
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by colestephan86: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
Greedy man

Bloody money launder
When u people talk , you should try reason first,
BUA is his cousin so that's a family matter, and I no understand the issue more than them.
Every man will set up their business in a location they feel secured, setting up that refinery in south south would have spelt failure from the beginning, cos they won't let the project fly cos of demands.
I am saying this cos I know
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Khyrvxjzy: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
Greedy man

Bloody money launder

the hatred is mutual
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by Khyrvxjzy: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients who do know someone working at the refinery crew in the mud

set awon it will work in 2030

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
Greedy man

Bloody money launder

Last paragraph pain you most sorry I understand, you are going to be alright last last
Re: Second Crude Supply To Arrive In Three Weeks — Dangote Refinery by YorubaDemonswag: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2023
harsysky:

If you are well to do, we would assume you have what will sustain you till this calamity you voted leaves but you don't. When we were saying Osinbajo would be better cos he is fit, una say eim betray him oga. We still come say Obi was better, una say na ibo man. But here you are, a common begger with no vision begging from the tax hardworking citizens and my humble self pay to sustain the economy. I can bet you don’t earn upto a hundred thousand. If you are ready, dm me

You're the never do well here,we were all alive when you were calling osibanjo different unprinted name,you called him fake pastor,coward and all the name your brain could think of and you are here now lying like those before you,moreover I don't complain to you that I'm hungry and I don't see reason you should be crying over my hungry.call me begger when I beg a wretched fellow like you for anything,awon were online billionaires and real life frustrated soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. / Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday / Tribunal Affirms Senator Solomon Adeola’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.