Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,931 members, 7,866,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention (136 Views)

NLC Strike: What Sectors Will Be Affected. / What Sector Of The Nigerian Economy Need The Most Attention / Which Of These 10 Nigerians Generate Most Attention On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by Theopneustos: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Good day nairalanders

I woke up this morning with the news of P and G leaving Nigeria, some had left earlier too,this makes me worried over the system and I think it's not a good one,since these are strategic international investors.
On my part I think that the economic sector of this nation needs attention, especially in the areas of strategic international investment coming into the country and an improvement on the local industries in the country.

What about you?
Re: In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by Bahamas95(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Power sector.

If Nigeria can have constant power supply the living condition of Nigerians will be better. Most businesses need power to function.
Re: In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by tommy589(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Security. Banditry is now lucrative and it's encouraging young folks that are not natural criminals to join
Re: In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Last last na only food sure pass..... they should open the boarder oooo.....the astronomical prices of food items is becoming unbearable for the common man...... hunger dey everywhere oo and it has turned many into criminals overnight
Re: In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by JohnAOne: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2023
May not be a sector perse, but the Political/administrative structure of the country needs a overhaul.

Until we restructure, Nigeria may not make significant sustained progress.
Re: In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by Kossyso: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Petroleum sector. Bring down the price of petroleum products in a sustainable manner and see the magic it does to the nation's rising inflation which will in turn improve our economy. It's all-encompassing!
Re: In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by Righthussle: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2023
To..to and pre.e.k sector.
Re: In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by MEEVEET: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Bahamas95:
Power sector.

If Nigeria can have constant power supply the living condition of Nigerians will be better. Most businesses need power to function.
Has any company every left Nigeria because of lack of power?

Why do you lots asumme national grid electricity is important for development

Any business that needs power can cheaply produce their own power

There are far more important issue that can make this business trive
Re: In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by MEEVEET: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Kossyso:
Petroleum sector. Bring down the price of petroleum products in a sustainable manner and see the magic it does to the nation's rising inflation which will in turn improve our economy. It's all-encompassing!
You are buying fuel 60 cents per litre and you want it to be cheaper .

Nigerians don't know their problem

They should give you petrol for free nah

Petrol should be nothing less than 1300 naira right now... Subsidy is what's keeping it down
Re: In What Sectors Do You Think Needs Most Attention by Kossyso: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2023
MEEVEET:

You are buying fuel 60 cents per litre and you want it to be cheaper .

Nigerians don't know their problem

They should give you petrol for free nah

Petrol should be nothing less than 1300 naira right now... Subsidy is what's keeping it down
Lol.. Bro see I no get strength for back-and-forth this morning. Stick to your opinion if it makes you feel alright.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Palliative Loans & Grants: House Committee On SME Meets Finance & C / The Motion Presented By Senator Prince Ned Munir Nkowo Addressing The Need To Up / Shoyinka Visits Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.