Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? (425 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by elonmuskbaby: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2023
Some women find it cute when they play with their man's moustache but to the men do you find it offensive,rude or romantic? Your take please cheesy
Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by DevilishMan: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2023
I prefer when she play with my preeq.
Just be touching or stroking it while I grab, pack and squeeze her ass like it owes me rent. grin

Chei.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by walyx(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2023
I enjoyed it. Sadly one one of my gf finds it as a playground

1 Like

Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by Jeon(f): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2023
Wetin no go make Men ejaculate no dy world

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by Klass99(f): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by elonmuskbaby: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
grin
walyx:
I enjoyed it. Sadly one one of my gf finds it as a playground
Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
grin
Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by godgrace777(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
DevilishMan:
I prefer when she play with my preeq.
Just be touching or stroking it while I grab, pack and squeeze her ass like it owes me rent. grin

Chei.
grin haha Bad thing no go kill you oo

1 Like

Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by bigdawg7: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
That's disrespect! the only part of my body a woman can touch is my dick

1 Like

Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by Mkelv0106(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hate it. After combing and grooming my beards, babe will now be scattering it, I've complained tire, she still refuses to stop. This is the only thing that will make break up with a girl, my beard is sacred.
Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
I have always hated it,all the ladies I have being with,I always told them to stop.beards wey i go suffer arrange because my hairs are so stubborn..dem dey always stand out .ladies will now pull and scatter it all because of romance .spits .i hate it.better romance my hair than beards

1 Like

Re: Do Men Enjoy When Women Play With Their Moustache? by elonmuskbaby: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
bigdawg7:
That's disrespect! the only part of my body a woman can touch is my dick
why do you consider it disrespectful?

Care to explain?

(1) (Reply)

How to kill myself / r / The School Called Marriage(copied)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.