Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi (780 Views)

Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 โ€“ Shettima / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Out of a total of 23million voters.

Tinubu - 8.7million

Atiku - 6.9million

Kwankwanso -1.4million

If Tinubu supporters, Atiku's supporters and Kwankwanso's supporters did not vote for you, you cannot win a Presidential election.

Obi supporters should stop blackmailing Nigerians, you're a minority.

4 Likes

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by nairalanda1(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:
Tinubu - 8.7million

Atiku - 6.9million

Kwankwanso -1.4million

If Tinubu supporters, Atiku's supporters and Kwankwanso's supporters did not vote for uou, you cannot win a Presidential election.

Obi supporters sho uld stop blackmailing Nigerians, you're a minority.

Obi 6.1million

Atiku - 6.9million

Kwankwanso -1.4million

If Obi supporters, Atiku's supporters and Kwankwanso's supporters did not vote for you, unless their side was divided, you cannot win a Presidential election.

Tinubu supporters sho uld stop blackmailing Nigerians, you're a minority.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by WhisperedNoise: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2023
This poster has revealed himself over and over to be an irredeemable balablu empty upstairs guy.

8 Likes

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Tntsi: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2023
Ronu boy you have not learnt your lessons. You are still running your mouth.
Many of your colleagues have turned masterclass wailers .

Your tinubu did not even come 2nd in the election.

It is the criminality of your tinubu alongside yakubu mahood and the judiciary that has plunged our nation to where it is today.

The dearth in the nation is not rocket science.
The desecration of the nation is the cause of the dearth in the land.

The land was desecrated to suit your tinubu.
Tinubu and his gang are on a cursed mandate that will impoverish the land .

Until the desecration of land is repaired and the desecrators taken away, forget Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2023
nairalanda1:

Obi 6.1million

Atiku - 6.9million

Kwankwanso -1.4million

If Obi supporters, Atiku's supporters and Kwankwanso's supporters did not vote for you, unless their side was divided, you cannot win a Presidential election.

Tinubu supporters sho uld stop blackmailing Nigerians, you're a minority.

Unfortunately for the opposition, Tinubu got the highest votes. Using same logic,
those who did not vote for Obi were more than those who did not vote
Tinubu. At either side, Obi supporters are in the minority.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Winneepye: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Obituaries are lamenting not because they love Nigerians but because of the national cake.

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Mindlog: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:
Out of a total of 23million voters.

Tinubu - 8.7million

Atiku - 6.9million

Kwankwanso -1.4million

If Tinubu supporters, Atiku's supporters and Kwankwanso's supporters did not vote for you, you cannot win a Presidential election.

Obi supporters should stop blackmailing Nigerians, you're a minority.

In as much as Obi induces your psychosis, can you also post the world class primary school and health centre in your village as per majority concern, make we check something as they say charity begins at home. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2023
Tntsi:
Ronu boy you have not learnt your lessons. You are still running your mouth.
Many of your colleagues have turned masterclass walkers.

The dearth in the nation is not rocket science.
The desecration of the nation is the cause of the dearth in the land.

The land was desecrated to suit your tinubu.
Tinubu and his gang are on a cursed mandate that will impoverish the land .

Until the desecration of land is repaired and the desecrators taken away, forget Nigeria.

For over 3 decades, the Government you supported could not fix a single refinery, today, refineries are springing up just because Tinubu has the will power to fix the damaged system.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:

In as much as Obi induces your psychosis, can you also post the world class primary school and health centre in your village as per majority concern, make we check something as they say charity begins at home. cheesy cheesy

Post the world class facilities in Agulu.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Winneepye:
Obituaries are lamenting not because they love Nigerians but because of the national cake.

True talk, they're pained.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Mindlog: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:

Post the world class facilities in Agulu.

I said post your own village's but if you can't because there is none, then post the ones in Iragbiji or the regular homes there. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Ballmer: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2023
The poster is saying the truth about the Pandora criminal Peter Obi rejection by millions of Nigerians

WhisperedNoise:
This poster has revealed himself over and over to be an irredeemable balablu empty upstairs guy.

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by nairalanda1(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:

Unfortunately for the opposition, Tinubu got the highest votes. Using same logic,
those who did not vote for Obi were more than those who did not vote
Tinubu. At either side, Obi supporters are in the minority.

Tinubu supporters are in the minority.

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:

I said post your own village's but if you can't because there is none, then post the ones in Iragbiji or the regular homes there. cheesy cheesy
If you had sense, you'd know the thread is not about posting satelite pictures. Like i gave you the floor, go ahead and paste all the mud houses in Agulu all over. Celebrate your shame all alone.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2023
nairalanda1:

Tinubu supporters are in the minority.
Provide your figures, i provided election data.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by nairalanda1(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:

Provide your figures, i provided election data.

I have.

If the opposition votes were for one party, tinubu would have lost

I know tinubu won, but he did not win with an absolute majority. That tells me your party has not done well at all.

Think man think

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Mindlog: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:

If you had sense, you'd know the thread is not about posting satelite pictures. Like i gave you the floor, go ahead and paste all the mud houses in Agulu all over. Celebrate your shame all alone.

Aro mental, I narrowed it to your village......you went hyperventilating mentioning Agulu as a diversionary tactic because you had nothing to show, so celebrate your shame all alone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not satellite pictures, there are drone videos of the villages in Agulu (which I am sure none in your village can even afford to venture) and because wretched looking mud houses are the standard in your village, you are convinced it is same everywhere......though I am working on building a modern mud house because I love them. cool

This Is Agulu, Anambra State.......most of what you see there are the village homes of the indigenes, not rental homes built by "foreign direct investment". If you get liver post your own village or Iragbiji! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=348AWJfCM8g

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2023
nairalanda1:

I have.

If the opposition votes were for one party, tinubu would have lost

I know tinubu won, but he did not win with an absolute majority. That tells me your party has not done well at all.

Think man think
You're making baseless conjectures off the top of your head. If you must conjecture, do so with credible data. There were 4 major candidates and by extrapolation, more nigerians rejected Obi than Atiku, more rejected Atiku than Tinubu. No arguments.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Iykopee(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:

For over 3 decades, the Government you supported could not fix a single refinery, today, refineries are springing up just because Tinubu has the will power to fix the damaged system.

They are springing up as in, they built those refineries under thรฎefnubu's administration, right? It doesn't take an Einstein to spot a wacko..๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Ikaeniyan0: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2023
nairalanda1:

Obi 6.1million

Atiku - 6.9million

Kwankwanso -1.4million

Who cares? Tinubu is the president and he will rule till 2031

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by MrRichmond: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2023
Your mates are devoring the so called national cake with reckless abandon.

You're here on nairaland writing a foolish epistle about who voted for who.

If we check now, your account balance is not up to 100 usd.

op and his cohorts are complete mumus grin

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:

Aro mental, I narrowed it to your village......you went hyperventilating mentioning Agulu as a diversionary tactic because you had nothing to show, so celebrate your shame all alone

Not satellite pictures, there are drone videos of the villages in Agulu (which I am sure none in your village can even afford to venture) and because wretched looking mud houses are the standard in your village, you are convinced it is same everywhere......though I am working on building a modern mud house because I love them. cool

This Is Agulu, Anambra State.......most of what you see there are the village homes of the indigenes, not rental homes built by "foreign direct investment". If you get liver post your own!

You have the permission to post more of that jungle. I could see you among the thick jungle jumping from trees to trees. Make yourself happy. As at 1958, y'all still buttnaked, so, i won't be a tad worried since you're still new to civilization.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash
Guy, you need to grow up and move forward.
INEC has declared Tinubu the winner.
Stop creating threads to discuss elections.

We are now living in the reality. Tinubu is about to totally destroy the economy. Official exchange rate of USD has hit #1k. This will have enormous impact on the economy.

You people should be telling him to build the country the way you claimed he built Lagos.
Stop taking us back to elections because we have passed that stage now.

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Rejected by 17m and the idiot was shouting he won the election.

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Mindlog: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:

You have the permission to post more of that jungle. I could see you among the thick jungle jumping from trees to trees. Make yourself happy. As at 1958, y'all still buttnaked, so, i won't be a tad worried since you're still new to civilization.

Aro mental, post the aerial videos of your village that looks like Santorini....selective amnesia sets!! Okay limit it to your agbo ile, abi dat one no look good on camera?. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

" I could see you among the thick jungle jumping from trees to trees". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Patients struggling with psychosis are one of the most "imaginative" people in the world, they easily create images and stories in their heads and project it to be FACTS.....I know this because it is my 9 to 5! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So calm down, there are less 250 Psychiatrists in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Another fun fact is that he scored 25% in only 16 states. Another fact that he's one of the least popular politicians in the country.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Melagros(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
The guy/op is a motherfvcker

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2023
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:

Aro mental, post the aerial videos of your village that looks like Santorini....selective amnesia sets!! Okay limit it to your agbo ile, abi dat one no look good on camera?.

" I could see you among the thick jungle jumping from trees to trees". Patients struggling with psychosis are one of the most "imaginative" people in the world, they easily create images and stories in their heads and project it to be FACTS.....I know this because it is my 9 to 5!

So calm down, there are less 250 Psychiatrists in Nigeria.
It's your 9-5?, you gonna spend more than half of your entire lifespan with insane people than normal. Right now, you should not be here talking to normal people.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Mindlog: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:

It's your 9-5?, you gonna spend more than half of your entire lifespan with insane people than normal. Right now, you should not be here talking to normal people.

If dem mention "normal" people, you self go wan come out! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I spent time and huge financial resources to learn how to "spend time with insane people" like you.....insanity has grades and I certainly know where you are, on the scale. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can as well advise people from your village who work in mortuaries to live inside the mortuary. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Wisereborn: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Shebi una don rig una self in Why is your conscience still disturbing you

At least let a better Nigeria prove your worth undecided

That you cannot even do undecided grin

1 Like

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

Guy, you need to grow up and move forward.
INEC has declared Tinubu the winner.
Stop creating threads to discuss elections.

We are now living in the reality. Tinubu is about to totally destroy the economy. Official exchange rate of USD has hit #1k. This will have enormous impact on the economy.

You people should be telling him to build the country the way you claimed he built Lagos.
Stop taking us back to elections because we have passed that stage now.
Better Tinubu scatter everything and then press the reset button. What about the dollar?, you screaming over a currency that doesn't belong to you? you should be ashamed for once. Can we afford defending the naira with almost 2billion dollars every month while it ends up in a few pockets?. We can't continue to do the same thing and expect different result.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why South-East zoneโ€™s low on telecom devt / Insecurity In Abuja: Effect Of Misplaced Priorities Of Wike. / All Of A Sudden Kanu Is Now Their Hero.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.