Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi (775 Views)

Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Wisereborn:
Shebi una don rig una self in Why is your conscience still disturbing you

At least let a better Nigeria prove your worth undecided

That you cannot even do
Rigging is the consolation anthem of losers. Obi did not get up to 30,000 in Kano. With rigging he won't score 5,000. in Lagos, he won't score 20,000 with rigging. Rest.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by crackhouse(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
U wey be majority hope u are enjoying nigeria?
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by femisplash: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:

If dem mention "normal" people, you self go wan come out!

I spent time and huge financial resources to learn how to "spend time with insane people" like you.....insanity has grades and I certainly know where you are, on the scale.

You can as well advise people from your village who work in mortuaries to live inside the mortuary.

Yeah, i feel your pain, you couldn't have done better elsewhere than where you at. it takes a lot of great efforts for those close to you to accept and live by your reality. My heart goes out to them.
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by Mindlog: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:

Yeah, i feel your pain, you couldn't have done better elsewhere than where you at. it takes a lot of great efforts for those close to you to accept and live by your reality. My heart goes out to them.

Eyah, if we don't take care of them, who would? Also feel "my pain" in the pay. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Retain your heart, they love what I am doing.......Like Jesus said "do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children".. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 17million Nigerians Did Not Vote For Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
femisplash:

Better Tinubu scatter everything and then press the reset button. What about the dollar?, you screaming over a currency that doesn't belong to you? you should be ashamed for once. Can we afford defending the naira with almost 2billion dollars every month while it ends up in a few pockets?. We can't continue to do the same thing and expect different result.

I didn't ask for your useless opinion because I know you are a riffraff. I am saying that if you by chance know those who know Tinubu, tell them to tell him to build the country the same way you people claim he built Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Metamorphosis Of Pro APC Monikers On NL / Nigeria: GDP Ranking By States 2023 / A Sad Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.