Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama (39176 Views)

Whitemoney Stuns Timaya During Recording Session In Studio (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - / Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by soccerlite: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
When adeboye died in controversial stance too, that was when his wife go do song too

My yoruba people Sha

Always looking for flashpan success
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Akharmony: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
When i saw him granted on yeye interview with one mumu bouncer like that i knew he was up to something very insane
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by luminouz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
robinfemi:

Is it by singing na be in hustling? Why don't you tell him to be preaching then, at least with your conscience, you know him to be a pastor before singer. You must be from the dot tribe, Una no dey shame. I pray what happened to him, should happened you and you should be singing after two months

Alaye, koshi lo. Why you are so triggered over another people's life is beyond me! Always saying rubbish from your posts here! What's your business with a man who has done you no harm by singing? Are you hîgh or something ?

Are you not ashamed? Is that how you address your
father? Omo Ale ni e seh! If you be real omo issues, you'd know how much we respect our elders.

No geddifok and stop quoting me, mumu

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by nedekid: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Abeg, enough of this mobad about mogood story.
Months have passed, it should go into past tense jare.
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
ntyce:

Shut up, Oloribu.....

Man has been singing before his son...
Are you more pained than he that lost his breadwinner?

Someone lost his son, you're calling him useless.
social media can be disgusting imagine pple calling this man all sorts so he shouldn't live his life again... Nawa for them Sha look at they are calling him useless

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Sammy5413(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tribute to his son
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by robinfemi: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
luminouz:

Alaye, koshi lo. Why you are so triggered over another people's life is beyond me! Always saying rubbish from your posts here! What's your business with a man who has done you no harm by singing? Are you hîgh or something ?

Are you not ashamed? Is that how you address your
father? Omo Ale ni e seh! If you be real omo issues, you'd know how much we respect our elders.

No geddifok and stop quoting me, mumu
You quote me first and you insulted. Is that how your father taught you, with your replies, it shows you lack moral and self discipline plus self respect like mohbad's father
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Acidosis(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
What is this?
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by ofemigeorge(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Let him continue the legacy of his son na. What's wrong with you people
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by kellyc4(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Am sure he is acting based on advice given to him to seize the moment and make something out of his son's death now everyone interested/attention seems to be focused on them. Is not a bad idea,em sef fit be popular too shuu
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Tareq1105: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
femi4:
Useless man

No wonder, he couldn't train his son. No parental skill in him

Why's this world so wicked?

What has the man done wrong?

Some said it was an old video but even if it was recent, what has he done wrong?

Mohbad had always said he learned music from his father who he said was a choir master in their church for many years.

I don't know if you guys want him to commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
femi4:
Useless man

No wonder, he couldn't train his son. No parental skill in him
O ga o. Even when someone said that it was an old video. You guys just hate this man for no reason

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Correctbro1: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
robinfemi:

You quote me first and you insulted. Is that how your father taught you, with your replies, it shows you lack moral and self discipline plus self respect like mohbad's father

Oloriburuku Omo nii e.. the man have always been a musician and a pastor right from time and mohbad is even his backup singer before his fame.. I don't blame you, probably your father ran away from home so you see every other man like him. E sure if Dem run your DNA, naa Omo ale you go be..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pls I'm confused about who this man is actually is? Is this man the true and biological father of Mohbad

Pls let look at this man behaviours since that boy was born till his death if thoroughly scrutinise it is very suspicious there is a tendency not only Mohbad wife need to do DNA this man must be compel to do DNA test to know if truly Mohbad belong to him or not because his behaviours really strange to Africa cultural norms.
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by luminouz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
robinfemi:

Omo Ale. Next time, never insult another guy's father.

Or I will come for you and flog you mercilessly!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by robinfemi: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Correctbro1:

Oloriburuku Omo nii e.. the man have always been a musician and a pastor right from time and mohbad is even his backup singer before his fame.. I don't blame you, probably your father ran away from home so you see every other man like him. E sure if Dem run your DNA, naa Omo ale you go be..
Ode, do you know him before mohbad's death. See has he carry another person matter for head. You for tell me na you and mohbad na in be him backup singer. They defend stupidity with stupidities. Omo ale dey get brain pass omo oko sometimes. No dey reason like ewure. Am done with you.
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by robinfemi: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
luminouz:

Omo Ale. Next time, never insult another guy's father.

Or I will come for you and flog you mercilessly!!

Alaye no vex ooo, na the stupid guy yan nonsense for me
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Brownemeka: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co44ZG6mOU0

“He Was Always Envious”: Video of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song in Studio Causes Online Drama

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1567637-envious-video-mohbads-father-recording-song-studio-online-drama/
from all indication, this Man is happy with His son's death...
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by gigabyte13: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
End time fathers
Papa wey dey use him pikin death catch cruise
God l beg oooooooooooo
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Arabk25: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mobad was surrounding with fridmenies all his life
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Xpol: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
All I can say is that the man has a good voice. No offense committed. He might even be the one his son got inspiration and the push to sing from.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by obaidan: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
shallow thinkers plenty for Nigeria. Leave ds man alone. You people should leave him and go and meet your own father that is not jealous of you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by obaidan: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brownemeka:
from all indication, this Man is happy with His son's death...
How did u arrive at this unfortunate conclusion

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Correctbro1: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
robinfemi:

Ode, do you know him before mohbad's death. See has he carry another person matter for head. You for tell me na you and mohbad na in be him backup singer. They defend stupidity with stupidities. Omo ale dey get brain pass omo oko sometimes. No dey reason like ewure. Am done with you.

Naa you be the ewure, so him son way talk am say he learnt music from his dad before he died naa mumu abi.. when una no go get data but dey use free basic browse nairaland. How you go know .. i no blame you shaaa.. if to say you get papa abi person wey responsible for your family, you no go come online dey curse another man's father ontop old video.. If truly you be Yoruba, then make dem run your DNA, naa another sperm fertile you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Okeyc230: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Naira Marley will go after him oooo
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by obaidan: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
maasoap:

O ga o. Even when someone said that it was an old video. You guys just hate this man for no reason
Na u dey mind dem, they just love to hate d man. He buried his son early, they said he killed me and should be investigated. They exhumed d body and now d man wants full investigation not burying again, they said he's after property. he was not after property when he buried him early. Pictures of d man begging naira marley when he had issues with mohbad sirfaced, nigerians still said d man is foolish, dat he connived with marley to kill his son. They just love to hate this man. In his time, d boy sang about daddy being the one around and 10years e no see mummy. Suddenly they want to rewrite documented story, a story documented by the owner of d story himself because they don't like his face or personality. Nonsense people everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by obaidan: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

Why's this world so wicked?

What has the man done wrong?

Some said it was an old video but even if it was recent, what has he done wrong?

Mohbad had always said he learned music from his father who he said was a choir master in their church for many years.

I don't know if you guys want him to commit suicide.
If the man commits suicide they will still abuse him. They just love to hate dat man. Anything he does is wrong, just anything.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by obaidan: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lannyjoe4u:
Sheybi Mohbad talk say im papa na pastor
Is there anything that suggest he is not

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by obaidan: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
robinfemi:
Some will say charity begins at home, what if you have this type of father? Many blame the wife for abandoning his child abi children. Maybe the root of their home comes from the father. Who knows. Contribute little what doesn't happen in your presence. Father wer suppose dey indoor, be thinking why God takes the breadwinner of his household cheesy cheesy cheesy
He should be indoor thinking, and then what will now happen. Besides having some empathy, u guys should try to think. Its ok if you don't like someone but u begin to sound silly when u begin to antagonize everything d person does without necessarily having reasons that are valid

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by CaptainFM1: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Na wa ooo. It seems this man dey compete with his son even after death! Wetin I know?
Re: Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama by Mac2016(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co44ZG6mOU0

“He Was Always Envious”: Video of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song in Studio Causes Online Drama

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1567637-envious-video-mohbads-father-recording-song-studio-online-drama/
I think he has ever been a recording artiste. So make una relax.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kendrick Lamar Or J.cole?: Who Is The Leader Of New School Rap? / 5 Times Olamide Missed His Chance To Impress The International Market / "oh I Hate To See You Go" Wedding Song - Please Remind Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.