Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

$11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID (10219 Views)

‘$11bn Trial In London Court To Reveal Monumental Corruption In Nigeria / P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by Buharidgeneral: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Which of the ex CJN?
And what was the role he played?
Justice Belgore I guessed
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Indelibleage:
More money

How/where did you create this?
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by Tedpgrass: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Islie:
$11bn Judgement Debt: Court Awards £20m Damages in Favour of Nigeria, against P&ID

*Issues 28-day deadline for payment

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/12/09/11bn-judgement-debt-court-awards-20m-damages-in-favour-of-nigeria-against-pid?amp=1

Well done to the legal team behind this success..

If we are totally cleared of all debt, with no tiny loophole, shall we consider taking the Indian behind Ajaokuta case to court as well...

Internally, the government should look into setting guidelines in place to reduce the likelihood of this happening again.

Hopefully this leads to due diligence on the part of our lawyers and sets a precedence in Internal Investment Law as it applies to Naija..

We won't be taken for fools.

Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by HeroicMeastro: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Justice Belgore I guessed
Okay.

1 Like

Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by Xpol: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
do4luv14:

How much will it cost for 2, both teaching and mentorship
someone used " I am teach you" in his advert and you still want such person to mentor you. Be careful oh.
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by Roboto11: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
longayink:

Most annoying is that they brand other Nigerian groups who never ruled Nigeria as hateful.
These people have no senses. Their people ruled and ruined the fortunes of millions of people in Nigeria.

Azikiwe and Ironsi say hi.
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by Segzy19: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
You can do that

Pineapplelove:
Won't it be appealed
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by do4luv14(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Xpol:
someone used " I am teach you" in his advert and you still want such person to mentor you. Be careful oh.

But he also said he can mentor too

Oh.... I had seen what you mean 😂😂😂
might be an error, or as you said, I will be careful

Thanks Sir
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by Vision101(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Bubu will be remembered for this. His stubbornness paid off.
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by omobonike43s: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
The court knew that at present Nigeria was never going to give those crooks any moneyThe court knew that at present Nigeria was never going to give those crooks any money...
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by YorubaDemonswag: 12:34am On Dec 10, 2023
Third class citizens won't be Happy here. I no mention any name but third class citizens know themselves and dem go quote me soongrin
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by Xpol: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2023
do4luv14:

But he also said he can mentor too

Oh.... I had seen what you mean 😂😂😂
might be an error, or as you said, I will be careful

Thanks Sir
you're welcome, years ago while still searching for a digital skill to learn all these guys 'chop' my money. Once you pay them they'll just give you attention at the beginning, give you pdf to be reading later you won't get their attention anymore.

What are they going to teach you when they don't even Know the subject. People who really know all those things hardly have time to teach and mentor.

Note this down. If you're truly interested in those skills, you'll still be the one to teach yourself last last mostly with free contents available online.
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by do4luv14(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Xpol:
you're welcome, years ago while still searching for a digital skill to learn all these guys 'chop' my money. Once you pay them they'll just give you attention at the beginning, give you pdf to be reading later you won't get their attention anymore.

What are they going to teach you when they don't even Know the subject. People who really know all those things hardly have time to teach and mentor.

Note this down. If you're truly interested in those skills, you'll still be the one to teach yourself last last mostly with free contents available online.

Thanks, things are hard, am trying to learn an Online skill, to help ME,

as am presently learning a Trade it had not been easy, looking for who to teach me how to fish, instead of giving me fishes
Re: $11bn Judgement Debt: Court Award £20m Damages In Favour Of Nigeria Against P&ID by Desammyst(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26
do4luv14:

How much will it cost for 2, both teaching and mentorship

Hello, sorry for responding late. Please, send a d.m via the WhatsApp number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Achivements In 49 Years Of Independence? / Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) / Ganduje And Emir Sanusi At Eid Prayer This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.