Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience (1790 Views)

Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by yoruboid: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Last year before the election, he was on every church altar but turns out he was merely campaigning for votes by trying to pitch the Christians in SW against the Muslims

I’m sure in he will be back in 2026

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by Balablue64: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Your tears.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nobody is taking about the hardship in nigeria, everyone is okay, during good luck time economic was not this hard and good luck wanted to remove subsidy alot of people came out to protest, but here now things are hard and the government remove subsidy nobody want to protest.
Is Nigeria really okay with this hardship?
Where is the strength of the youth??

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by WorldRichest: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
yoruboid:
Last year before the election, he was on every church altar but turns out he was merely campaigning for votes by trying to pitch the Christians in SW against the Muslims

The dummy will be back in 2026 to deceive his senseless Zombidients again

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by mycar: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
yoruboid:

Your problem is peter obi, you want to tell me that if you were a politician, you would sit back at home during campaign without reaching out to people. How many times has bala blue visited the mosque since he became the president?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by spagettiluv: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
What he experienced during the election wasn’t expectable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by ValarDoharis: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Why are you still on Obi? Face the Tinubu you voted for!
yoruboid:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
Obi is a first class scammer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by excanny: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Nobody is taking about the hardship in nigeria, everyone is okay, during good luck time economic was not this hard and good luck wanted to remove subsidy alot of people came out to protest, but here now things are hard and the government remove subsidy nobody want to protest.

The South west is ok with it because they are the ones who voted these disasters.

I remembered how they were having erections organising protests here and there during Jonathan Era, just because the man was a non-yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by Benwallt(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

Moyin abeg rest. Don't carry the cross of hardship everywhere. Everybody is feeling it. Rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by opamoses1: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
He wasn't at Shiloh as well. Election is over.

5 Likes

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by opamoses1: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
excanny:

The South west is ok with it because they are the ones who voted these disasters.

I remembered how they were having erections organising protests here and there during Jonathan Era, just because the man was a non-yoruba.
You did not say the same when the same SouthWest helped kicked Turai and the cabal to the curb.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Obi is the air you breathe. Face your miserable life and leave a man better than your entire generation. Obi is a billionaire and can never go broke. Even if a litre of fuel is 100k obi will always full his tank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by wolesmile(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
mycar:

Your problem is peter obi, you want to tell me that if you were a politician, you would sit back at home during campaign without reaching out to people. How many times has bala blue visited the mosque since he became the president?

Oh...
Never knew he was visiting mosques the way Pitobi was doing during the electioneering campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by VEHINTOLAR: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Campaign is over nah !

2 Likes

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by safarifarms(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
opamoses1:

You did not say the same when the same SouthWest helped kicked Turai and the cabal to the curb.
I would love to know if the protest would have been held if Turai or Yaradua was Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by mycar: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
wolesmile:

Oh...
Never knew he was visiting mosques the way Pitobi was doing during the electioneering campaign.
He was and other town halls that were different from Bala blue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by wolesmile(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
mycar:

He was and other town halls that were different from Bala blue

I'll gladly like for you to tell me 5 occasions when he visited mosques during that period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by DesChyko: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Here is what Akin Olaoye has to say: "I will admit @PeterObi not attending the experience this year is unusual, however I am sure he may have had other commitments or schedule challenges as reasons for being absent. If anything PO is consistent in all his doings so you trolls and detractors should calm down."

I was selective with the source of my answer so that great-hearted individuals can rise above the hate the OP is trying to feed. He does not represent the most reasonable bunch of his tribe. It is being exposed that certain people are being paid to fan these embers of tribal divide in preparation for 2027.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by KingKO22: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
WorldRichest:

The dummy will be back in 2026 to deceive his senseless Zombidients again

People are wise now
Especially the Yoruba Christians

I don't see Obituary getting the kind of support he got in 2023 again except if he marge with a strong northern

But Obi would repeat the mistake he made in 2023 again by not allow himself as VP to kwankwaso

No Northerners would vote for Obituary as president. Not in the nearest decades

History doesn't favour Igbo bcs of the agitation in SE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by ideynl1: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
KingKO22:

People are wise now

I don't see Obituary getting the kind of support he got in 2023 again except if he marge with a strong northern

But Obi would repeat the mistake he made in 2023 again by not allow himself as VP to kwankwaso

Okay, you’ve finally agreed there are Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims.

Nice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by adefitim(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Honestly when I was attending SHILOH 2023 program it came to my mind too.

I was patiently waiting to hear Peter Obi is in our mist throughout the programs but no

5 Likes

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by JagabanB: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
excanny:

Ur probIèm is no Longer d north but SW now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by mycar: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
wolesmile:

I'll gladly like for you to tell me 5 occasions when he visited mosques during that period.
Of what use would it be for me? Would it bring back the exchange rate? would help our economy? would that make the evil supporter have a change of heart?
I ask again, what difference will it make in your life besides more denial and counter denial?
Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by raskymonojendor: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
KingKO22:

People are wise now

The same north he tried to declare religious war against. 3 months to elections in 2027, the yes daddy tape would be transplanted to Hausa, kanuri, Fula and other tribes in the North and played over and over.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by Validated: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
yoruboid:

Obi will be there next year. By the way, Sanwuolu was not at redemption camp, neither did Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by wolesmile(m): 3:16am On Dec 10, 2023
mycar:

Of what use would it be for me? Would it bring back the exchange rate? would help our economy? would that make the evil supporter have a change of heart?
I ask again, what difference will it make in your life besides more denial and counter denial?
Case closed
Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by Spy360(m): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2023
yoruboid:

Don't be stupid. He was campaigning and there's absolutely nothywrong with that. Why can't agbado miscreants borrow some sense angry
Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by Spy360(m): 5:35am On Dec 10, 2023
KingKO22:

People are wise now

The renewed shege did not make them wise
The high cost of drugs did not make them wise
The loss of jobs from companies leaving Nigeria did not make them wise
The lack of sensitivity in the budget for imported cars and VP residence did not make them wise
The dwindling naira did not make them wise

What has made them wise is Peter Obi not attending all the church programmes in Nigeria.

When will agabdo miscreants have sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by Pussycokie45: 5:35am On Dec 10, 2023
yoruboid:

Death to Mohammed
Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by eepeepook: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2023
The more you look.

1 Like

Re: Why Wasn’t Obi At The Experience by excanny: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2023
JagabanB:

Ur probIèm is no Longer d north but SW now?

The Sw are the hypocrites and problem of Nigeria cos they keep silent when those they voted are destroying Nigeria but will be shouting like headless chickens over the likes of non Yorubas like Jonathan.

Tribalism has eaten off their souls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Is Worse Than Nigeria In All Ramifications - / Kemi Adegoke Blazes Trail In Uk Politics / Patience Jonathan, Fasola, Others In Abuja Land Bazaar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.