Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain (502 Views)

450k/acre 200 Acres Available / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dear sirs/ma, I need investors on my 200 acres of land in Ogun state. I wish to plant plantain and palm trees and other crops on the land next farming season.
There will be Mou with clear statement on the benefit of both parties.
If the intending investors has others or suggested plants in mind all are welcome
You can reach me on 091-5567-5311 or check my signature.
Thanks
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by thisisit: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
I would have love to invest... But the insecurity in OGUN state is worrisome...

. How do we inspect the 200 acre farmland which might be infested with RITUALISTS?

1 Like

Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by FarmBusinessNG: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
thisisit:

. How do we inspect the 200 acre farmland which might be infested with RITUALISTS?

They won't invest. Yet would discourage people from investing. When you knew you had such a negative mind, you could have kept it to yourself not to try to go against the objective of this thread.

I stay in a 20,000 - 40,000 acres community in Oyo state. Been year since two years now

You people should stop lacing peoples thread with negative vibes. If you won't invest, quietly vacate peoples threads without polluting it.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
thisisit:

I do not understand what you mean by RITUALISTS, the place is very close to the main road in Yewa North Local Govt and are very peaceful place. Of present Ogun State is investors attractive.
Your statement Is far from truth and the place available for inspection as may be required by intending investors
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:

They won't invest. Yet would discourage people from investing. When you knew you had such a negative mind, you could have kept it to yourself not to try to go against the objective of this thread.

I stay in a 20,000 - 40,000 acres community in Oyo state. Been year since two years now

You people should stop lacing peoples thread with negative vibes. If you won't invest, quietly vacate peoples threads without polluting it.

Thanks for your sincere response
Thank you sir
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by thisisit: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:

I BEG YOUR PARDON!!... You mean your 20,000 contiguous acres of farmland is free from Fulani herders Are there no Fulani cows in those your bushes?? Isn't that a red flag?

Are you too profit or money conscious as to IGNORE GLARING SAFETY & SECURITY CONCERNS.

Where is the headquarter of ritual klllings in Nigeria.

According to PLAC, over 750 persons in Nigeria Including SW, have been gruesomely killed by bandits in this 2023 without any arrrest made..

NO BUSH THAT IS MORW THAN A KILOMETER FROM THE TOWN IS SECURE FOR FARMING ... EXCEPT OF COURSE YOU HAVE ARMED GUARD WHICH YOU & I KNOW YOU CANNOT AFFORD

1 Like

Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by Godmind2022(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:

This is my whatsapp number 08088414431.

Let's talk.
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by FarmBusinessNG: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
thisisit:

I BEG YOUR PARDON!!... You mean your 20,000 contiguous acres of farmland is free from Fulani herders Are there no Fulani cows in those your bushes?? Isn't that a red flag?

Are you too profit or money conscious as to IGNORE GLARING SAFETY & SECURITY CONCERNS.

Where is the headquarter of ritual klllings in Nigeria.

According to PLAC, over 750 persons in Nigeria Including SW, have been gruesomely killed by bandits in this 2023 without any arrrest made..

NO BUSH THAT IS MORW THAN A KILOMETER FROM THE TOWN IS SECURE FOR FARMING ... EXCEPT OF COURSE YOU HAVE ARMED GUARD WHICH YOU & I KNOW YOU CANNOT AFFORD

I am not the Op.

You talk too much. Tell me, what do you know that I can't afford I like to know. For starters, you're the one paying the wages of my 25 workers abi ?

Empty barrels
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Please both should stop replying each other on my post
Pls do not jeopardize my intention of posting here
I'm for real business.
I quite understand both of you base on your post.
Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by Tohsynetita1: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
adissss:
Dear sirs/ma, I need investors on my 200 acres of land in Ogun state. I wish to plant plantain and palm trees and other crops on the land next farming season.
If the intending investors has others or suggested plants in mind all are welcome
Thanks
Does it have trees or cleared?
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by soccerlite: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
investment in nigeria is mostly a scam, especially farm investment

Google farm scam

From farmkonnect, farmforte to others

Must you cultivate all the 200 acres?

If you are real, better lease other land portion to farmers but looking for other people money to join yours scam

2 Likes

Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by soccerlite: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Does it have trees or cleared?
Cleared
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2023
soccerlite:

Google farm scam

If you are real, better lease other land portion to farmers but looking for other people money to join yours scam

Since you don't have any evidence against my post only you thing or though pls don't give bad comments or anything on my post tand keep your opinion with yourself

Any interested parties will contact me and see it by themselves and be convinced.
Thank you
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
adissss:
Thanks
As per the above post, it is still very much available not for those that have dirty mind.
I need a reasonable pple and both we scrutinize the issue beyond reasonable doubt
Thank you.
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by Pussycokie45: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Searching for zah skull to shelemkpe
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by Pussycokie45: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
adissss:

Since you don't have any evidence against my post only you thing or though pls don't give bad comments or anything on my post tand keep your opinion with yourself

Any interested parties will contact me and see it by themselves and be convinced.
Thank you

And you did not post any evidence to convince people.

Stop looking for skulls to mine
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by NextDayPP: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Good that you said mostly, not all. I have dealt and still dealing with a lot of people on nairaland without regret. My boss @FarmBusinessNG paid me for something he is yet to collect since about 2 weeks ago because he doesn't need it yet. There are a lot of genuine people on nairaland trying to make ends meet because they do not have.
I took time to check the op out, he has been mostly active on politics since he joined this forum in 2018. The time he has spent on agriculture section has been about oil Palm tree. I think he's into the business. Let's be careful about what we say on a forum like this . Having said that, it will help the op if he mention the location so that intending investors can make quick decisions. Thank you

soccerlite:

Google farm scam

Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
@Next Day PP
Thanks for your comment
The location of the farm is in Yewa north local government of Ogun State
Precisely Sawonjo town
If you can assist in getting the sponsor I will really appreciate
Thank you and God bless
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Thanks for your comment
The location of the farm is in Yewa north local government of Ogun State
Precisely Sawonjo town
If you can assist in getting the sponsor I will really appreciate
Thank you and God bless

NextDayPP:
Good that you said mostly, not all. I have dealt and still dealing with a lot of people on nairaland without regret. My boss @FarmBusinessNG paid me for something he is yet to collect since about 2 weeks ago because he doesn't need it yet. There are a lot of genuine people on nairaland trying to make ends meet because they do not have.
I took time to check the op out, he has been mostly active on politics since he joined this forum in 2018. The time he has spent on agriculture section has been about oil Palm tree. I think he's into the business. Let's be careful about what we say on a forum like this . Having said that, it will help the op if he mention the location so that intending investors can make quick decisions. Thank you

Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by Orwasen: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avocado etc

Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by adissss: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
adissss:
Thanks

Still available
Re: I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain by MyAmericandream(f): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
adissss:
Thanks

How much can you lease 2 acres?

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Different Names Of Casssava Species We Have And Where I Can Get Them / Funding Opportunity For Agriculture / Pls Information Needed About TME419 Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.