Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari (25445 Views)

EndSARS: No Unit Has Been Created To Replace SARS Yet - Police / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi / Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by NOwazobia: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2023
JagabanB:

LOL.
Just like Obi, they are all waiting and hoping for wróñg things to happen just to soothe their Ioss.
The government started on a bad note, and no good has been witnessed ever since.

So, we are not waiting for bad to happen because no good has ever occurred since the administration of your lord and personal saviour. undecided
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by Hamilton1(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2023
Babathanks:

Omo iya the thing tire me ooo. We that are Yoruba that we are staying in north. We are told that tinubu develop Lagos and he will do that to Nigeria. All of us are just regretting our choice now. Him own con worst
grin grin Na till 2031 ooo
I like the way Agbadorian and Tinubu supporters are crying grin grin
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by Babathanks(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2023
Hamilton1:

grin grin Na till 2031 ooo
I like the way Agbadorian and Tinubu supporters are crying grin grin
Guy may I tell you. I know fit suffer cos I get good job. But it will be selfish of me if u dont acknowledge people that are suffering in this country cos we are all humans.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by olagunte4divine: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Meaning Dangote refined petrol products will be expensive.Okay o!Meaning Dangote refined petrol products will be expensive.Okay o!...
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by sweetgala(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Yes. Experts will later explain to you why Dangote's fuel cannot be cheap. Then, you will understand the fuel issue the way you have understood the cement issue.

I don't expect the fuel to be much cheaper than it is now. It would move with international market value of crude if DPR are up to task.

I've been on this same platform with this same username since the times of fuel subsidy strikes of 2011 under GEJ and my position hasn't changed since then.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by femi4: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
We knew the plan. Na una diehard fans wey doubt us before you go tell am.
Show us the refinery first

This is December....where is the promised refinery. Bunch of failures
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by breezeng: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
God Almighty
Please come to our rescue
Our leaders are killing us
They have no shame. They are greedy and no human feelings. This deceit and suffering is too much
God. Please, put a stop to their reign of terror and deliver us from them.
Amen
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by Gilgil: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Why would the government do that?

Government that is seeking to increase revenue?

abhosts:
Yes, it can be cheaper if the government intervenes by supplying crude oil at a discounted rate to refineries.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by Thinktwicemybro: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
JagabanB:

We all told u all along that it was not going to reduce price.
It would improve the economic phase of the country which u can't doubt.
You are very correct. The phase will be the phase until you phase out.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by ambale(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
JagabanB:

Maybe u should attend a secondary school, it will improve ur comprehension.

Una go just dey folo them yarn nonsense English

Wetin concern market woman and economic phase?

Mumu like you, wetin you know def?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by Gainman: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
JagabanB:

First and foremost, no educated individual regrets going to school, having a certificate u copied to get doesn't make u educated, education is meant to expand ur horizon, passing through school doesn't make u educated, it simply makes u a schooled iIIitrate.
Electricity became wórsé in the last 6 months?
Now I know u are not a sincere individual, just another one sucking on their loss.
To say security became worse is another pointer to ur insincere nature.
Tell me which of the above vices has not been happening in Nigèria all these while?
Tell me which of those vices did Obi solve as governor.
U are self and u can think about is u and ur family, all u care about is imposing Obi on the people, I care about the people, who's better
yes nobody should regret he went to school. But this govt has made some people regretting wasting their time in school. First i am not Obi and am not pdp. I am not d kind of person dat because I dey eat from d govt and I will not say d truth. Concerning d light issue, u dont know my location so u cant defend this govt on this aspect. During Buhari it was poor but now it is worst. Do u want to tell me things have improved since tinubu came in? I asked u. To my understanding, I expected better thing from his govt b4 he came in. But I want to to argue with facts. Mention one or two things dat have improved since he came in. Stop taking me back to d previous govt. I am non of their fan. Tinubu promised us things will get better when he get there. But it is worse at d moment and u are here telling me i should not condemn his govt. I am not ibo or hausa. I am yoruba man. Go out and see how people are suffering. Go to d hospital to see people dying due to poor medical facilities and costly medical drugs. U dey in your convenient position and u don't care. Is dat exposure? There is nothing concern me with d previous govt again. Tinubu believes he can change things around dat is why he wanted to be there. Now he is there and things don worse and u are here telling me what I know.Belleful man will never know there are some people somewhere going starving.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by Brush1: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Nobody is taking about the hardship in nigeria, everyone is okay, during good luck time economic was not this hard and good luck wanted to remove subsidy alot of people came out to protest, but here now things are hard and the government remove subsidy nobody want to protest.
Is Nigeria really okay with this hardship?
Where is the strength of the youth??

The bastard fake president BAT was the chair leader who insisted the Goodluck must sustain subsidy, now he has removed it . He encouraged people to go on protest during Good luck.

BAT and his generation will suffer for what they put Nigerians through.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by Brush1: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
The story is changing. We were lead to believe local refineries would drop the price. So this DG is still Iin charge ? With his level of criminality? BAT is so fearful of the north like a plaque. EFCC ex boss was left alone without a charge. Minister for aviation who borrowed an airplane to showcase as Nigeria air is enjoying himself. This country new to split like Malaysia, Indonesia. Each region are doing well.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by Posh2018: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2023
Judolisco:
Then what's d use? I expect d price of pms to drop to at least 300 per litre since we're no longer importing

The guy doesn't know what he is saying. Unless there is another clandestine plan.

The components of port demurrage, freight, Custom and insurance should drop the price significantly. Because all these will be near zero.

Pressure on Fx will also reduce significantly and Naira value should shore up.

I can't understand why a CEO will talk like that and nobody is challenging him

1 Like

Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by Bobopelu: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2023
JagabanB:

We all told u all along that it was not going to reduce price.
It would improve the economic phase of the country which u can't doubt.
Pls I believe if Nigerian government is ready for the price to come down it will come down since it’s still the same Nigerian government that help in funding dangote refinery there should be an agreement on how much he will sell locally and how much he will sell internationally to make his gain not that with the money of Nigerians lend to him we will still be the one to help him pay back it’s unfair
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by olurotimi(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2023
This is an insensitive statement to the plight of the masses. because una don tif belleful. God go catch U. Na so emefile own don. undecided
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by JagabanB: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bobopelu:

Pls I believe if Nigerian government is ready for the price to come down it will come down since it’s still the same Nigerian government that help in funding dangote refinery there should be an agreement on how much he will sell locally and how much he will sell internationally to make his gain not that with the money of Nigerians lend to him we will still be the one to help him pay back it’s unfair
We all want cheaper prices, trust me we do.
What the guy is saying is what I am countering.
We even suggested prices may not be cheaper but we want to produce it on our own and let employment be for us.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by JagabanB: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gainman:
yes nobody should regret he went to school. But this govt has made some people regretting wasting their time in school. First i am not Obi and am not pdp. I am not d kind of person dat because I dey eat from d govt and I will not say d truth. Concerning d light issue, u dont know my location so u cant defend this govt on this aspect. During Buhari it was poor but now it is worst. Do u want to tell me things have improved since tinubu came in? I asked u. To my understanding, I expected better thing from his govt b4 he came in. But I want to to argue with facts. Mention one or two things dat have improved since he came in. Stop taking me back to d previous govt. I am non of their fan. Tinubu promised us things will get better when he get there. But it is worse at d moment and u are here telling me i should not condemn his govt. I am not ibo or hausa. I am yoruba man. Go out and see how people are suffering. Go to d hospital to see people dying due to poor medical facilities and costly medical drugs. U dey in your convenient position and u don't care. Is dat exposure? There is nothing concern me with d previous govt again. Tinubu believes he can change things around dat is why he wanted to be there. Now he is there and things don worse and u are here telling me what I know.Belleful man will never know there are some people somewhere going starving.
I cañ't remember telling u nót to "condemn" the government, I didn't tell u that.
Light in ur place got wórsé, it got better in so many many places, ur DisCo is the probIem not Tinubu.
Medical facilities didn't become bàd since May, did they?
Like I told u, no educated individual regrets being educated unless u went to school without education.
I doñ't care about ur tribe.
The fact that Tinubu is ur tribesman doesn't mean we should cIap for u because u are angry.
Things are more expensive solely because of fuel subsidy removal and floating the naira.
This is same thing every candidate who had a chance at winning told u they were coming to do.
U clapped for them, u all clapped for them.
Because it's not the candidate of ur choice, those things are bad now?
Or u were thinking that subsidy removed will bring down d price of fuel and other commodities?
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by JagabanB: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
ambale:

Una go just dey folo them yarn nonsense English

Wetin concern market woman and economic phase?

Mumu like you, wetin you know def?
Refinery is not meant for the market woman.
Refinery is meant for those who has the skills to work in refineries and are jobIess because there are no refineries, these are the people we are talking about not market women.
If we have 10 refineries working at full capacity, we will see more improvement and it still wón't concern the market women, we are talking about an economy that will be world stage economy, u are talking about market women.
U need serious eñIightèñment.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by JagabanB: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

You are very correct. The phase will be the phase until you phase out.
Continue to môàñ u all expected the refinery to faiI.
Re: Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari by JagabanB: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
NOwazobia:
The government started on a bad note, and no good has been witnessed ever since.

So, we are not waiting for bad to happen because no good has ever occurred since the administration of your lord and personal saviour. undecided
We expect u to continue to môàñ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter / Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me / With The Likes Of Yakubu, More Dangerous Recessions Might Be Waiting For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.