Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) (25210 Views)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by zombieHUNTER: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
undecided

This punishment should be given to Thief nubu

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by Newsmic: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by spagettiluv: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobicove:
Dem don give these ones maximum shishi grin
great IFE grin
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by israelmao(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Emilokan dance steps
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by malali: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olamide Badoo

Please sign that guy in black shirt...The guy dance pass Rahman Jago and Poco Lee !!
Why steal with such talent ?
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Na last dance be this one. After rocking to the song only them are listening to na bettee collect dem go collect serious beating. Far better than jungle justice
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by madjune(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Looks.like Happie boys.

Be like dem don settle in wella.
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by Oxtertee(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Serves them right, awon alapa ma se ise. I wish I catch those miscreant that burgled my house ealier this month.

Awon Ole a gbewiri, I so much detest thief.
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by HopeGying: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
See talent especially the guy on black grin grin grin. The same treatment should apply to Tinubu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by stealmatic(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mosba:

Sorry about your brothers who suffered jungle justice, but they should never have been involved in jungle dealings. Hope you learn not to follow in their footsteps because I love jungle justice if served on criminals like those your brothers

Brutality or should I say Savage,...... Guy u get bad mouth pass wike
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by MrBroke(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
grin grin grin grin

This is serious but perfect punishment instead of jungle justice.

Give them 30 strokes of Cane and make them dance for the camera and then hand them over to the police.

What if they had shot or injured somebody?
You still going to suggest 30 strokes and hand them over to the police
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
DEM SUPPOSE TELL DEM MAKE DEM DANCE ATILOGWU

Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by Justiceleague1: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
sillymoderators:
won ti fun ijebuwarrior hairstyle,with roads to Iragbiji,oshogbo, Timbuktu and Ogbomosho grin
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
MrBroke:

What if they had shot or injured somebody?
You still going to suggest 30 strokes and hand them over to the police
they said they are thieves.

If they had shot someone, I will still want them beaten and handed over to the police and allow law to take it's cause instead of acting like a blood thirsty savages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by viodemus: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
this is hilarious
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by Barcalee: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
They must have received correct beatings, they'll be more than happy to take a break..😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by StUriah(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kobicove:
Dem don give these ones maximum shishi grin

Na scientific shi-shi
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by Kryzboy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sultty:
lack of focus. What kind of fuckery is this
okay
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by luckyz4rea(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
They didn’t know they could make money from this talent. It’s good you helped them bring their talent to the fore so they can polish it and start making a living from it.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by Pauliaette(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hustle genuine hustling una no gree, see how they turned Ur profession into a laughing stock,
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by MrBroke(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
they said they are thieves.

If they had shot someone, I will still want them beaten and handed over to the police and allow law to take it's cause instead of acting like a blood thirsty savages.

Okay
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by MrJames007: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
The barber is not making heaven. grin
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by Franzinni: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
That guy can dance Sha
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by CJStarz: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Unfortunately, Peter Obi and Oby Ezekwesili my people,never condemned such barbaric and heinous broad daylight murder that took place in Onitsha.

Caseless:
One of them really stole the moment to show his dancing steps.

This is far better than jungle Justice.

I pray for the souls of victims of jungle Justice in Nigeria and the most recent of such ugly incident is the one of brothers killed recently in Onitsha. RIP!

1 Like

Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by greggng: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
MrOkenwa:
The thief on the left side really danced well. He deserved the most entertaining beating grin. Better than jungle justice though.

You are a funny human being ...look at the funny way you described the guy...you call him.the thief at the left side ...instead if the guy at the left side . Is he gonna be a thief for life?
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
This shit is funny mehn 🤣
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by Exceed15: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Caseless:
One of them really stole the moment to show his dancing steps.

This is far better than jungle Justice.

I pray for the souls of victims of jungle Justice in Nigeria and the most recent of such ugly incident is the one of brothers killed recently in Onitsha. RIP!

I can only pray you don't experience armed robbers. U will never condemn jungle justice
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by XAUBulls: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Trending video shows the moment thieves were forced to dance after being caught.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5fIwWd2mIQ

Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by Abicarrick: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
The one in the middle needs more beating for those dance moves
Re: Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) by 43Ronin: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
na soldier go don catch dem. na de dey usually tidy haircut still run the full comedy trips. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Ehikwe, Transporter Killed By Armed Robbers In Delta / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered / 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.