Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Invited Pasuma, Portable To Win Souls – Celestial Church Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Invited Pasuma, Portable To Win Souls – Celestial Church Pastor (305 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Invited Pasuma, Portable To Win Souls – Celestial Church Pastor by Kenisionman(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
The Pastor of a parish of Celestial Church of Christ in Lagos State, Aderemi Dabiri, has revealed the reason he invited Fuji singer, Alabi Pasuma, and street-hop artiste, Portable, to the church’s Praise Night.

According to the cleric, he invited the artistes because he wanted to gain new converts.

Read full post here: https://excedel.com/i-invited-pasuma-portable-to-win-souls-celestial-church-pastor/

Re: I Invited Pasuma, Portable To Win Souls – Celestial Church Pastor by Pathokpo: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Which would? To win souls for the devil?

1 Like

Re: I Invited Pasuma, Portable To Win Souls – Celestial Church Pastor by Westerhoffe(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
grin
Re: I Invited Pasuma, Portable To Win Souls – Celestial Church Pastor by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
So Mercy Chinwo,Ada Ehi,Frank Edwards,Sinach, Judikay, Dustin Oyekan, could not be invited to win souls for God,but it is people whose lifestyle makes them enemies of God that will do the soul winning.
Lol!! In Hakka Chinese.Can someone dressed and tattooed like Portable win souls for God or for Lucifer.
The foolish pastor should not deceive himself.
One truth is here.And it is this.
The devil is on an all round furious assault against the Church, just like Israel is on Hamas.
He is fighting to raise up his own churches and prophets, and also to penetrate as many churches of God as possible,neutralise the Fire therein,possess them,make them venues for harvesting souls for eternal damnation in Hell.
He is fighting aggressively to drive the Holy Spirit away from many churches and replace Him there.
He is all out against the Church of God, and we as Christians aren't supposed to be ignorant of this.
The devil is filled with Wrath because he knows his time is short.
Re: I Invited Pasuma, Portable To Win Souls – Celestial Church Pastor by finallybusy: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2023
NEPA, una do this one.
Re: I Invited Pasuma, Portable To Win Souls – Celestial Church Pastor by emmabest2000(m): 3:43am On Dec 10, 2023
Total foolishness grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Simi's Money Shower: Toke Makinwa & Tiwa Savage Make It Rain! / The Rappers Biopic Movie:straight Outta Compton Hits $115.5 Million In US / Greater Brain Boosters Not Synthetic Methods To Brain Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.