Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out (1109 Views)

Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Is Aging Really Fast In Recent Unedited Photos / Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Just Share A Nice Picture / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out by adex3g(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
I need two more babies – Billionaire blogger Linda Ikeji cries out

Billionaire blogger Linda Ikeji in her latest post on social media made it known to all and sundry that she needs two more babies.

43-year-old Linda Ikeji made the cry out in a latest post shared via her verified Instagram page today, December 9th 2023.

Recall that Linda Ikeji welcomes her first child Jayce on September 17th 2018 in a hospital at Atlanta, Georgia, USA with oil magnate Sholaye Jeremi.

Linda Ikeji and Sholaye Jeremi met in December 2015, however, the relationship came to an end in 2018.

Linda Ikeji in 2018 while her child was still 3month-old wrote; “Meet my son Jayce! And yes, Sholaye Jeremi is his dad. Unfortunately, he and I are a completely closed chapter.”

Sharing the photo of herself and her 5-year-old son Jayce today on her IG page, Linda Ikeji comes out boldly and says that she needs two more babies to make it 3.

She wrote; “Mummy of one! 🤩 I need two more babies!😩 Kai!”

Source: https://kinggram.org/i-need-two-more-babies-billionaire-blogger-linda-ikeji-cries-out/09/20/

Re: I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out by CoronaVirusPro: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lady already scouting for another sperm donor.
Re: I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out by garriAndsugar: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Slide into my dm
Re: I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Every man out there should be careful.

This expired menopaused cum dump is on the prowl again. The last man she robbed of semen has still not recovered till now.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out by finallybusy: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Burna boy dey. Wizkid dey. Davido dey. She’s not in Dangote’s circle so he’s off the hook. Otedola dey. Something tells me she may give Denrele a child. Many females want to bear his seed.

Broke children on Nairaland, who know una? She no consider man age, but she dey look money and fame. Una no get anything to offer am. Face front!
Re: I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out by Panda7(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2023
without f**#,??
Re: I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out by Pepperdemisback: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
She knows whereof do surrogate or IVF, so, what is her noise about?

Why is no Igbo man paying her bride price? If another tribe give am pity marriage now, you will hear them shouting :
Igbo Amaka
Igbo women are the best
He left all his tribe women
Stop running after our women.
Yen yen yen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up / Actress and glamour model has signed $500,000 deal to pose n@ked / Michelle Obama To Break Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.