Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital (28060 Views)

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Some Rare Images Of Lagos, About 50years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
wink hypocrite, after you will claim not to be a tribalist grin shamless flat head ibo.....always envious and jealous grin

how is it tribalistic? because I said the truth? undecided

I will say same for any useless state in the east also. I'm not impressed with any except maybe abuja and akwaibom I'm not sure.

Lagos should be far better than this. I know cos I was born and raised here.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Blackdisciple(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lolzz were is Ajah axis na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by SonOfDSoil01: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
jaxxy:

how is it tribalistic? because I said the truth? undecided

I will say same for any useless state in the east also. I'm not impressed with any except maybe abuja and akwaibom I'm not sure.

Lagos should be far better than this. I know cos I was born and raised here.
shut up you hypocrite.....what is stopping Anambala from going far? Even if you were born there, does that change the fact that you are still a migrant? Pls be brought of your cursed region with your full chest. Enough of all this shameless attache by force grin
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by 7upnigeria: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Idoko619:

You still believe this or you just want to win argument?

It's not up to a year dude. When we support someone, we give them every backing they need to succeed. Am not women that run away immediately you have challenges. He's a human being, he has done it in Lagos and that's why you see everybody wanting to co.e to Lagos to come and succeed, how many people are running to Anambra?
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
shut up you hypocrite.....what is stopping Anambala from going far? Even if you were born there, does that change the fact that you are still a migrant? Pls be brought of your cursed region with your full chest. Enough of all this shameless attache by force grin

Even lagos as is it is the work of many tribes and regions who live here. It is a beautiful mess because it is highly disorganised.

I will only criticize or praise where I know. have been to Anambra b4 bt from info online we know lagos is far ahead.

Stop crying over nothing u bigot.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Tommydare(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Continue deceiving yourself.
Stargangz:
Abidjan, Dakar, Nairobi, Dar Es Salaam, Luanda, Lusaka, Harare, Kigali, Accra, Gaborone, Windhoek, Blantyre, Addis Ababa, Port Louis, Francistown, Bulawayo & Kampala all have a better skyline than your overhyped Lagos, Lagos is an advanced slum. I've not even mentioned the major cities in North Africa and South Africa. Lagos can do better.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by mikemiyaki: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
They will soon beat you.
Philistine:
Good One! Lagos....ancestral home of Binis
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by david102(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Caption wrong

Beautiful picture of the Island in Lagos
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Catapault: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
iReddington:

You're probably a village dwelling IPOB terrorist that has never been to any of these places or even stepped foot in an Intl Airport, but you will parrot whatever your coevals and delusional hypocritical airheads controlling you from Finland brainwashes you loafers with.

šŸ˜‚

See finishing.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by SonOfDSoil01: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
jaxxy:

Even lagos as is it is the work of many tribes and regions who live here. It is a beautiful mess because it is highly disorganised.

I will only criticize or praise where I know. have been to Anambra b4 bt from info online we know lagos is far ahead.

Stop crying over nothing u bigot.
shut up hypocrites and be proud of Anambala grin

Even without the nonsense going on in alaibo when have you ever condemned your state government? Always fixated on anything Lagos, pls have some shame grin anyways they say success has many friends so I can understand why you always rejecting your region grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Meerahbel: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
victor175:

Yes thatā€™s Ajah Lagos
What? And this is the Island šŸļø where things are damn expensive.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Catapault: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
DeepSight:
I I have been to most of these cities and this is simply untrue. None of them is an equal for Lagos, the only one that mildly competes is Nairobi and thats mostly on account of its truly international airport and truly international character as a travel and tourist hub.

You dared to mention Windhoek. Quaint, but mostly empty place.

Thank you for the educating that guy.

These people think they can just come in here and type any nonsense and not get fact-checked.

On this forum if you type rubbish you will be fact-checked immediately.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by jaxxy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
shut up hypocrites and be proud of Anambala grin

Even without the nonsense going on in alaibo when have you ever condemned your state government? Always fixated on anything Lagos, pls have some shame grin anyways they say success has many friends so I can understand why you always rejecting your region grin

I have condemned my state and its governor and anywhere I see bad governance.

When fashola was governor who I also voted for I praised him and lagos state.

I commended and criticized ambode who I also voted for so stop crying.

This has nothing to do with tribal bigotry u carry on ur head.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by SonOfDSoil01: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
jaxxy:

I have condemned my state and its governor and anywhere I see bad governance.

When fashola was governor who I also voted for I praised him and lagos state.

I commended and criticized ambode who I also voted for so stop crying.

This has nothing to do with tribal bigotry u carry on ur head.
grin shut up, you are a well known bigot. Be proud of your state.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by victor175(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
Meerahbel:
What? And this is the Island šŸļø where things are damn expensive.

Is the slum area, not normal area. There are normal areas and then slum areas where itā€™s mostly Lagos indigenes living in it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin shut up, you are a well known bigot. Be proud of your state.

lagos is my state u this ekiti boy
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Meerahbel: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
victor175:

Is the slum area, not normal area. There are normal areas and then slum areas where itā€™s mostly Lagos indigenes living in it
Na wa o!!
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by OVB123: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
it should be a tin of shame that the yorubas overpowered fhe binis and chase fhem away from their ancestral land grin grin
Yoruba chased benin out of lagos and the oba of lagos is still there. Indomie generation na u be.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Bluntemperor: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lagos is actually beutiful,with the aquatic splendors and beutiful Beaches - just pay and enjoy your life.
Those beutiful buildings are situated in the Ikoyi, Victoria Island and the New Lagos - Lekki Epe -Triangle, with:
1- New Airports coming
2- New Seaports
3- New Industrial Development Economic Zones and Growth
4- Exclusive Business Horizon, even as,
5- Dangote Refineries - begins Operations,is the shifting Economic Development Movements.
6- 4th Mainland Bridge- all for Lagosians!
God bless Lagos State.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by OlawaleBammie: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
OVB123:
Yoruba chased benin out of lagos and the oba of lagos is still there. Indomie generation na u be.
dey play..land grabber grin
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by DeepSight(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Catapault:

Thank you for the educating that guy.

These people think they can just come in here and type any nonsense and not get fact-checked.

On this forum if you type rubbish you will be fact-checked immediately.

He even said Kampala. Kampala doesn't even ace Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by eliwa47(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Meerahbel:
Why did you leave Lagos?
Osun state is stress free Compare to Lagos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
10mobile:
Catapault, you can do better reporting. Tell us a place in Lagos represented in each photo - like the twin tower. To be honest, I suspect that some of those pictures are not taken even in Africa.

But, if all these are Lagos, even if the photos are over edited, they are good to help us visualize having such a country.
Ok, that's mostly vi and lekki which is a very small fraction of lagos, I stay on the mainland and work on the island, I can see my office in this picture. But these are mostly edited to make it look more beautiful, the island is a good place and is actually beautiful but in general Lagos is just like every other state in Nigeria.
95 percent of us in lagos can afford to stay in places in these pictures even tho we work these, they are mainly foreign worker and politician, and some Nigerian billionaire leaving there. The rest of us just come work n leave.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Catapault: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Indifferent12:

Ok, that's mostly vi and lekki which is a very small fraction of lagos, I stay on the mainland and work on the island, I can see my office in this picture. But these are mostly edited to make it look more beautiful, the island is a good place and is actually beautiful but in general Lagos is just like every other state in Nigeria.
95 percent of us in lagos can afford to stay in places in these pictures even tho we work these, they are mainly foreign worker and politician, and some Nigerian billionaire leaving there. The rest of us just come work n leave.

You are very stupid.

What was ā€œedited to make it look beautifulā€?

Edited how?

Stupid dunce.

You people just irritate me on this forum with your wretched inferiority complex.

Disgusting people with a filthy mindset.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by luluman: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
eliwa47:
We have seen it, and this is not new if you ask me.
But Lagos has been tough on many, I am lagosian, lived in Lagos for almost 21yrs, but presently resident in osogbo, I will tell you life is good in osun state, Road, water, electricity, business and name it.

Skyscrapers won't put food on my table undecided
The fact that you didn't make it in Lagos does not mean others did not.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Climax11: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ili etere nmanu !
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by XAUBulls: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2023
bhella10:
Eko Akete
Eko Aromire
Greater Lagos Rising.
Eko o ni baje!
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Meerahbel: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2023
eliwa47:

Osun state is stress free Compare to Lagos!
hmmmm
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Idoko619(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2023
7upnigeria:

It's not up to a year dude. When we support someone, we give them every backing they need to succeed. Am not women that run away immediately you have challenges. He's a human being, he has done it in Lagos and that's why you see everybody wanting to co.e to Lagos to come and succeed, how many people are running to Anambra?

You lost me when you brought Anambra into this conversation. We'll all be alright.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by udomonday: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2023
Still a shithole, especially with the present governor in charge, he remains the worst and dirtiest and most disorganised governor I have seen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Helipad: Check Out Its Uses And How It All Started - Photos / Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.