Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Do You Remember This Legendary Actress Florence Onuma? � - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Remember This Legendary Actress Florence Onuma? � (516 Views)

You Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 1970-90s? / Jagua: Do You Remember This Late Actor? / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Legendary Actress Florence Onuma? � by peecos(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Let me take a trip down memory lane today, and I need YOUR help! 🕰️

Do you remember the captivating performances of the legendary Florence Onuma in Nollywood? From her iconic roles to the unforgettable moments on the big screen, she has graced us with years of talent and entertainment.

Share your favorite Florence Onuma movie or moment in the comments below! 🎥 Let's celebrate the incredible journey of this phenomenal actress together. 🌹

And guess what? The magic doesn't stop there! Florence has embarked on a new chapter, bringing her brilliance to screens in the United States with Prime International Production🇺🇸🌍 Have you been keeping up with her latest projects?

If you're as excited as I am, make sure to follow her on Facebook Lifereals with Florence Onuma, and Prime International Production's YouTube channel, share this post with fellow fans, and spread the love for Florence Onuma! ❤️

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Book Talk With Tolubooks / Xcoser Man Of Steel Command Key, Which One Is Better? / Xcoser Man Of Steel Command Key, As A Halloween Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.