Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Xcoser Man Of Steel Command Key, Which One Is Better? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Xcoser Man Of Steel Command Key, Which One Is Better? (517 Views)

Man Of Steel – Movie Review / Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 / Man Of Steel - Superman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xcoser Man Of Steel Command Key, Which One Is Better? by Elvabeby: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2013
I see two Man of Steel Command Keys in the site xcoser.com and I want to buy one to my little son as a birthday gift, because he loves this Man of Steel so much. But I do not know what to buy that key, one is 24K golden Kyptonian Key, one is primary color, which one is better?
Here is the key picture below,
Give me your advice.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Legend Of Korra:book 2 (spirits) / The Jack Of All Trades Mentality In The Nigerian Music And Movie Industry / The TV Show "Ridiculousness" On MTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.