Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

22-year-old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Ilorin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Ilorin (387 Views)

Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun / Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Ilorin by GuruboiNaija: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2023
A 22-year-old Arabic student, identified as Alfa Musa, has reportedly committed suicide in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Musa, said to be a student of Sheikh Kamaldeen Arabic school, Ilorin, was found hanging in his room at Dagbenu compound in Ogidi area of Ilorin on December 7, 2023.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Ejire Adetoun Adeyemi, who confirmed the development, disclosed that an investigation has commenced into the incident.

According to the spokesperson of the police, the deceased student said in a suicide note, “to my mum and dad, I am sorry, I did this because God did not answer my prayers, I will rather die than commit sin, please, forgive me, I love you, bury me at home.”

Reports said one of his friends paid a visit to his residence on the day of the incident but found the door to his room locked.

“After repeated knocks on the door, there was no response, yet he was in the room, hence the door was forced open and the deceased was found hanging.

“An empty paint container which he allegedly used to hang himself was also found in his room.”

One of his neighbours in the area described the deceased, who hails from Osun State as a comfortable and devout Muslim.

.ng gathered that when the incident happened, the deceased’s father was contacted but he directed that the late Musa be buried in Ilorin against the wish of the deceased as contained in the suicide note he left behind.

https://.ng/2023/12/10/22-year-old-arabic-student-commits-suicide-in-ilorin/

Re: 22-year-old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Ilorin by immortalcrown(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2023
GuruboiNaija:
I did this because God did not answer my prayers, I will rather die than commit sin
Is suicide not a sin? Anyways, you are not alive to answer the question.

May your soul rest in peace.
Re: 22-year-old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Ilorin by Winner444: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Sad. RIP
Re: 22-year-old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Ilorin by Pussycokie45: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2023
Afonjaa and suicide

Ire ooo
Re: 22-year-old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Ilorin by KingMack(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2023
all of us dey share dis hardship e reach your turn you kill ur self😏
Re: 22-year-old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Ilorin by sreamsense: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
This is serious! You should have come to Jesus to ask him for solution. Allah and Mohammed don't answer prayers. Mohammed had died since, but Jesus Christ died and rose again and till tomorrow his name is used for different kinds of miracles. You should have tried that last option of Jesus. If Jesus will not answer you perhabs because your request will arm you now, he will tell you reason and gives you grace to sail through. RIP to the dead. Others, please don't ever commit suicide, try Jesus!

Don't you see how many Muslims especially women on the mountains, churches, crusades and other Christian gatherings seeking solutions to divers secret problems. It is very painful you exited this world in that manner because you were still young and have never even passed through any difficulty in life that you are giving up quickly. Others should please learn, when everything including your religion fails you, Jesus will not fail you. Just arm yourself with fasting and faith in Christ Jesus, he will speak to you or solve your problem or supply you with grace to sail safe for a reason that will be known to you later

There are many special characters in the Bible that looked like God didn't listen to their prayers. At last reasons why God did that were made known to someone like Abraham (God's friend) that gave birth to promised child at old age. Never commit suicide, it is never a solution. Jesus is loving, caring and alive, seek his face with humility and faith, he will answered you. He doesn't reject people no matter how sinful you think you are; carry your load of sins along to him, he will surely answer you or give you reason why you should hold on
Re: 22-year-old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Ilorin by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
sreamsense:
This is serious! You should have come to Jesus to ask him for solution. Allah and Mohammed don't answer prayers. Mohammed had died since, but Jesus Christ died and rose again and till tomorrow his name is used for different kinds of miracles. You should have tried that last option of Jesus. If Jesus will not answer you perhabs because your request will arm you now, he will tell you reason and gives you grace to sail through. RIP to the dead. Others, please don't ever commit suicide, try Jesus!

Don't you see how many Muslims especially women on the mountains, churches, crusades and other Christian gatherings seeking solutions to divers secret problems. It is very painful you exited this world in that manner because you were still young and have never even passed through any difficulty in life that you are giving up quickly. Others should please learn, when everything including your religion fails you, Jesus will not fail you. Just arm yourself with fasting and faith in Christ Jesus, he will speak to you or solve your problem or supply you with grace to sail safe for a reason that will be known to you later

There are many special characters in the Bible that looked like God didn't listen to their prayers. At last reasons why God did that were made known to someone like Abraham (God's friend) that gave birth to promised child at old age. Never commit suicide, it is never a solution. Jesus is loving, caring and alive, seek his face with humility and faith, he will answered you. He doesn't reject people no matter how sinful you think you are; carry your load of sins along to him, he will surely answer you or give you reason why you should hold on

You are very funny. No wonder Nnamdi Kanu is still languishing in his cage like a monkey. The Igbo Jew doesn't believe Jesus is God or Son of God. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Revokes Belgian Citizen's Visa, Repatriates Her Back To Belgium For Fraud / Photo: India Police Arrest Nigerian, Two Ghanaians For Drug Trafficking / Efcc Raided My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.