Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan (presidents Wife) And Her Many Errrors! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan (presidents Wife) And Her Many Errrors! (3132 Views)

Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? / Buhari did not deceive Nigerians "Office of the Presidents wife". Prince / Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan (presidents Wife) And Her Many Errrors! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2011
I think the President of our beloved Country should get a speechwriter for the first lady with immediate effect, before she disgrace herself outside the country.
Here are a list of her many errors:

1. UMBLERRA (UMBRELLA)

2. THE PEOPLE SITTING BEFORE YOU HERE WERE ONCE A CHILDREN

3. MY FELLOW WIDOWS

4. THE BOMBERS WHO BORN THEM? WASNT IT NOT A WOMAN. THEY WERE ONCE A CHILDREN BOMBING WOMEN AND THEIR CHILDREN MAKING SOME CHILDREN WIDOW.

What a shame!
Re: Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan (presidents Wife) And Her Many Errrors! by Nattlil(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
Oga we all make mistake's nah. If u think ur english is a 100% ha think again no matter how well u speak, u can't speak more than the owners. Ur spoken english does not in any way show ur level of education ,

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan (presidents Wife) And Her Many Errrors! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
@natlil I can Imagine, Birds of a feather flock together. U sef dey tabon now so wetin u for yan. tongue undecided cry cool grin cheesy wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lagos returns 3,105 poor persons, lunatics to six states / EFCC Pays N34.4m To Families Of Dead Officers / How Much Is A Billion Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.