Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Jay Boogie Declares, "I Am A Lover Of God," Considering God's Goodness In His Li - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Boogie Declares, "I Am A Lover Of God," Considering God's Goodness In His Li (218 Views)

Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze Declares - I And Poverty Have No Relationship Anymore / Meet Jay Boogie, A Cross Dresser Overtaking Bobrisky / Meet 21 Years Old, Jay Boogie Anthony From Port Harcourt Another Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay Boogie Declares, "I Am A Lover Of God," Considering God's Goodness In His Li by Chaseviper20: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jay Boogie declares, "I am a lover of God," considering God's goodness in his life

He had bemoaned during this time about his rapidly diminishing resources while pleading with kind-hearted Nigerians to assist him..

Fortunately, Jay Boogie overcame his health issues and is currently doing well.

Chude Jideonwo, a well-known media personality, highlighted in a recent interview that he is a lover of God and that the Lord's goodness has been made evident in his life.

His words …

“I love Jesus right from time. If we were friends earlier, you would know that every morning, I post prayer points because of the life I am living, if not for God, I wouldn’t get what I am getting, the achievement I have today.

Even without parents, I have been pulling through, like God has been so faithful that whenever I reflect on my growth, and the people I have met, though I wish I came across some persons in my past, sometimes, I just sit down and cry and be like ‘God, na you really do this thing for me because I no believe am say I fit count my money buy myself hair’.

There are some things I see and I say ‘this is God’, then you now come and tell me that I am the devil but God is providing for me?”

Watch him speak below through the link
Watch here https://www.metastarjolly.com.ng/2023/12/jay-boogie-declares-i-am-lover-of-god.html

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest African Grammy Winner, Tyla / 'I Am A Full Package", Says Gifted Amanda B As She Reveals Her Success Secrets / This Video Will Make You Love South African Women Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.