Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,304 members, 7,853,409 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

'I Am A Full Package", Says Gifted Amanda B As She Reveals Her Success Secrets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am A Full Package", Says Gifted Amanda B As She Reveals Her Success Secrets (221 Views)

Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija / Linda Ikeji Reveals The Secret Of Her Success (PRAYER & PRAISES) / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am A Full Package", Says Gifted Amanda B As She Reveals Her Success Secrets by Hunter2009: 1:07pm On Feb 05
'I am a Full Package", Says Gifted Amanda B As She Reveals Her Success Secrets

Amanda Blessing Owie widely known as Amanda B is arguably a gifted singer cum actress. In this chat with us, the delectable screen goddess shared her success secrets with us. Excerpts...

Can you tell us more about yourself?

I’m Amanda Blessing Owie, my stage name is Amanda B. I  am a music lover, singer/Actress.

How did you journey into the industry started?

I have always been a music lover. So I have always have my eyes on the music industry. I started recording songs in 2020 but before than I was so carried away with what will people say, will they like my sounds and all that but I thank God for the courage to face it.

What are the challenges and source of inspiration?

I must say finance is my major challenge. I have drop few songs I was not able to push out or promote properly and like we all know one have to push out songs if you want audience and you want people to relate and vibe with your song, then you have to push it and be on the face of people often. The challenges inspire me to keep on pushing. I believe there is always a pay day for positive consistency in every career one chooses.

Which job gave you the needed experience and fame ?

It's entertainment jobs, like I have always engaged in entertainment .

Who are your role model and mentors

Tiwa savage, Rihanna and Ngozi 

Which job are you working on currently?

I have alot of projects coming up, I can’t wait to serve y’all what am cooking 

What's the secret of your success?

Consistency not giving up and hard work

What's your unique selling point that stands you out among your peers?

I am a full package so everything about me is a selling point 

Tell us about your background 

Am from Edo state in Igbanke. I am based in Lagos, and I have two wonderful siblings

Re: 'I Am A Full Package", Says Gifted Amanda B As She Reveals Her Success Secrets by EreluRoz: 1:22pm On Feb 05
Same here. Full package means beauty, brains and success

(1) (Reply)

Bello Sisqo’s “naija To Germany” Is A 2024 Album Of The Year Contender / Joeboy Reveals How He Ended Up Working In A Pure Water Factory / Omah Lay Should Be Sued For Humiliation - Social Media Influencer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.